Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:12 pm
Sero quickly popped his back. "Ahh...so THAT'S Were that punch came from. It's okay I'll survive."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:24 am
"I normally realize it when I start to use my chakra that way, but sometimes I don't," said Seirah, looking at the ground.  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:29 pm
((But I left and just to tell you I thought it was dead because no one posted anymore sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:11 pm
((its alright. zetsummei and i will just have to continue without you, unless you'd like to join again))  

Ryu of the Sands

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:34 am
(I'm so incredibly friggen sorry that I haven't been on for a long, time.)
Just as Seirah and Sero were going to kiss, and once they did, Katsumo thought, Oh crap, I really missed out on somehing here! But he decided not to say anything about it. "Guys, where were you? I've been looking everywhere for you! Well, are you ready to train?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:27 pm
((Quick overview of what you've missed: Seirah and Sero have hooked up and Sero is helping Seirah train to pass the test or whatever to become a jonin. This is after you didn't post in forever and I decided to go back to town, but we're near the Forest of Death right now. xd ))

Seirah looked over and saw Kasumo walking towards her and Sero. "Oh! I completely forgot that we were going to train together, Katsumo," she said. She looked at Sero and asked, "Would you mind if he trained with us?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:49 am
Sero smiled. "No problem...I definitly need help because I'm very suckish at teaching people."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:06 am
Seirah jumped to her feet. Thinking of the "kissing test", she said, "Now I never would have guessed that one." She smiled, walked over and gave Katsumo a hug. "Where have you been? The last time I saw you, you were standing in a daze in my Genjutsu. You were still that way when I dropped it and walked of," she stated.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Sero looked at Seirfah and Katsumo and started laughing. "You caught HIM in a genjutsu!! Man, you're better than I thought Seirah-chan!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Username:hallows eve sage
Name: Raikou, the Thundering Blizzard
Parents: never knew them.
Bio: when he was first born a group in the Village Hidden in the Mist wanted to control a very powerful secret weapon. With this ambition they sealed a 3 tailed weasel demon into this babe in hopes he would bring them glory. With only greed for power in their hearts they killed this babes parents instantly after they sealed the demon in him. When he was only 5 he found out that he had the same keki genki that Haku had. In fear of the powers of the keki genki and the demon they were about to kill the child until he killed them first. From that point he lived his life alone until he joined the ranks of the mist ninja, keeping his two secrets safe from anyone who would do him harm. In doing so he was able to make some friends and even a few loves along the way. When he went on leave there was talk about him becoming one of the mist sannin.
Apperance: in the siggy.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:49 pm
Raikou leaps from tree to tree with a polar bear cub not that far behind him, as he goes through the trees a cold wind blows thew the part of the forest that he was in. "Come on you lazy bear." He said poking fun of the cub.

The cub narrows it's eyes at Raikou, getting ready to spit something at him. when something came out it was just a snow ball, nailing Raikou right in the back of his head.

"Okay okay I get it Frost." He said with a laugh as they keep going on. "You know it's been a long time sense I've been back here." As he whipped some sweat away from his forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:36 am
Seirah smiled. "Yeah, I nailed him with that Tree Genjutsu of my mother's. Why he went into a trance-like state, I don't know," she said looking at Katsumo.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:14 pm
Sero bursted out laughing. "Man I would've loved to see that happen! A...Jounin I think falling for a Chuunin's Genjutsu! Man...hilarious."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:31 pm
Seirah blushed and looked at the ground. "He's only a Chuunin, so it kinda makes sense that I could trap him. Although, I still want to know about the trace thing." she said.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:41 pm
Sero smiled. "Pretty AND powerful! Nice."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games