Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:00 pm
"Not by the hands of these lifeless sons of 1317((-)35!!!!" Kidd was working his way to the middle of the circle with his two shotugns. He blew off two zombies heads and the hit another one in the hed cracking it's skull.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:30 pm
Megamanexe709
Specterofeath
yay....{takes out his two colts,spins in a circle in the middle of the zombies,shooting,after 5 minutes of shooting}*click*click*click*oh...crap.....

john-HAY HEADS UP *throws him a clip and fires 3 shots at the undead close to him* damit we r going to die

yes we are but it is still really fun while it lasts{catches clip,takes out rfle,switchs to auto.,blows them away}whee.....  

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:39 pm
Aznkidd712
"Not by the hands of these lifeless sons of 1317((-)35!!!!" Kidd was working his way to the middle of the circle with his two shotugns. He blew off two zombies heads and the hit another one in the hed cracking it's skull.

LOOK OUT!!! {throws his empty clips at the zombie about to eat his fleash}direct hit!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:57 pm
Kidd yelled to him. "THANKS!" THe clip threw the zombie off balance and Kidd ducked, turned, and kneed it in the gut. It bent over and Kidd rasied his foot bringin it down on it's back sending it sprawling. He jumped onto it and stck a shotgun on each side of it's head. blasting it into little chunks.  

Aznkidd712

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:01 pm
Aznkidd712
Kidd yelled to him. "THANKS!" THe clip threw the zombie off balance and Kidd ducked, turned, and kneed it in the gut. It bent over and Kidd rasied his foot bringin it down on it's back sending it sprawling. He jumped onto it and stck a shotgun on each side of it's head. blasting it into little chunks.

((wait woundn't that send thet shots into the other shotgun))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Specterofeath
Aznkidd712

((wait woundn't that send thet shots into the other shotgun))

OOC: Not if the shotguns are directly across from each other.

Kidd jumped up and resumed his rampage  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:35 pm
john-neck snap time *snaps one neck after another after another after another* dam i am running out of energy to do this *pulls out tmp and aims for the head* FORM A LINE EVERY ONE *sees another officer fall*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:16 pm
john-*sees another fall* damit *sees 3 umbrella troups run for it* cant blame them so i will join them *shoots the fire ladder losse on the side of a building* FALL BACK DAMIT FALL BACK *runs up the ladder still shooting*  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:33 am
Kidd s**t ine in the head before running. He watched as John climbed up the ladder but ran into n alley instead. There was a dumpster at the end of the alley. Kidd ran and jumped off it grabbing onto the fire escape and swingin onto it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:52 am
john-EAT THIS *aims mine thrower at the undead and fires* wtf nothing happend this is a wast of

*BANG THE MINE EXPLODED*

john-SON OF A b***h WTF *sees the undead fly all over* wow that is hard core KIDD RUN INTO THE BUILDING *kicks the glass in and goes in*

"you both have survived the outside but now have to fight solo on the inside"

john-*gets on the raido* kidd i am in the building on the 4th floor i think u r on the 2nd floor but all the doors r locked up if u can get up to the roof find the keys to open the doors we need the roof key find it i will try to unlock the 3 floor doors so u can get up here good luck it will not be ez *hangs up the raido* damit i have no idear how to open the dam doors  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:59 pm
Kidd smirked at the end of John's transmission. He swung through the glass landing in a rool. He stopped in a crouch swiftly pointing his shotgun to the side hooting a zombie that was locked in the room. He stood up and looked through a desk for something. Yes! He thought this as he found spring and a thick paperclip. He bent them into lockpicks and prceded to the door. It took a minute but he did it and he pushed the door open while radioing in. "John, I am out of the room."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:48 pm
Aznkidd712
Kidd smirked at the end of John's transmission. He swung through the glass landing in a rool. He stopped in a crouch swiftly pointing his shotgun to the side hooting a zombie that was locked in the room. He stood up and looked through a desk for something. Yes! He thought this as he found spring and a thick paperclip. He bent them into lockpicks and prceded to the door. It took a minute but he did it and he pushed the door open while radioing in. "John, I am out of the room."

john-*shoots a undead* that is good find the keys to the top floor it is a deadbolt lock *shoots another* i got to go good luck kidd and hurry *shoots another*  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:43 pm
"Alright." Kidd let go and drew out his shotgun running around the hallways. He cam to an intersection as zombies rushed at him from both sides. He retreated backwards but when the zombies rounded the corner he was gone. A gunshot could be heard as a zombies head was blown to chunks. Kidd was using his legs and left arm to hold him to the ceiling while picking off the undead enemies.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:18 pm
john-i know how to open the 3rd floor *runs into a service closet* o yea *finds a little amo on a table* luckey me *hears banging at the door* damit *the door bust open but as they got in he kicked the door close traping the undead in there* man good thing these things r not smart now where is that key *sees a power and key room* ....too ez i know that key will not be here

*yea if anyone has played the game u know that would be too ez*  

Megamanexe709

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Megamanexe709
john-i know how to open the 3rd floor *runs into a service closet* o yea *finds a little amo on a table* luckey me *hears banging at the door* damit *the door bust open but as they got in he kicked the door close traping the undead in there* man good thing these things r not smart now where is that key *sees a power and key room* ....too ez i know that key will not be here

*yea if anyone has played the game u know that would be too ez*

john-*sees a note* wtf it says

"to the cleaner that comes in at night i have put the 3rd floor key in room 223 please do lose it the key is a copy so keep it with u when u do find it"

john-damit this is bad a infected has the key  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games