Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:42 pm

He focused, then slowly said an answer. "Uhhhh... The... seafood platter?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:06 pm

"okey then lets try it" she ordered it and as soon as it arived she looked at him, "well go on try it!!!"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 pm

He lifted up a clam and shook it a bit, watching the innards jiggle. He looked at her questioningly, as if to say 'Do I really have to?'

(Think Mr. Bean.)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:06 am

kitty had followed them and burst in knocking the clam out of his hand. '' oops, sorry, oh hey guys, i have something important to say'' kitty said. she smiled and something on the other side of the room exploded.'' oops, permanent emotionless-ness needed'' she said to her self. she stepped on the clam by accident. she got angry and all the flames in the room leapt 5 feet.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:29 pm

stare "Oh great, dinner and a show..."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:34 pm

she burst out laughing, rofl "Kitty!!!! its good to see you, how are your wounds???" she turned to Zaizen, "o' c'mon it is funny!!!"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Her words struck a chord. "I presume this lady is Kitty?" She seemed to have forgotten his memory loss...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:51 pm

Name: Laresa
Species: Half 'n' Half(nobody/human)
Weapons: FireBlade
Looks like: Ebony hair, pale skin, bright green eyes, 5' 4", black flowing robes, and knee-high black boots

Laresa walks in, smells the air and reals back, painful memories flashing back of burnt down villages and intruders surrounding from every angle. "What in the world is goin' on in here?" Every one stops and looks, questioning looks in their eyes to whom this newcomer could be.

texas_sass

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:01 pm

Everyone except Zaizen, that is. He was deeply hurt by the mention of Kitty, a person he knew he should know but did not know. His head was bowed, and he paid no attention to the newcomer.

(Welcome.)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:17 pm

(Thanx!!! Im 1 of Kechero's(or should i say that i am her) friend.)

Lookin over, she saw the hurt in his eyes and felt sorry for him because she knew how it felt to not remember," I'm sorry or the intrusion, but I was lost and I saw an open door, so i thought that i would play "goldilocks" and see if i could get some directions."

texas_sass

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:41 pm

"If you would be so kind as to excuse me..." He stood up, gave a short bow, and ran into the bathroom. He locked himself inside a stall and sat down.

His cries could be heard outside of the restaurant.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:34 pm

(Awwwwwww.......so sad and yet so sensitive...you bum!!!!)

Zatchin welcomed Laresa (kech told me to write what is coming...don't blame me...blame her!!!) then went to the door of the restroom to comfort him... Zatchin wraped her arms around him in a loving embrase, and kissed him tenderly on the cheek, while Laresa looked on, an almost knowing smile playing upon her lips.

(Shaalalalalala my oh, my! Looks like the boys to shy, he wants to kiss the girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frm Kech rofl twisted rofl )

texas_sass

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:40 pm

(Ahhh... she thinks I am confused by Little Mermaid references... Is funny. Well, then tell mein Kechenstrudel that 'My love don't cost a thing.' twisted She'll be all like 'Say wha???' and it'll be hilarious. She'll have a frikken hissy fit and want you to type it all out for her! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! twisted )

He moved away from her in mid-kiss. "I should know these things! I should know who my friends are! I should know who I am! I'm so stupid!!!" His crying became worse.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:54 pm

(okey this IS "as you would put it" Kechenstrudel, i'm on sassy's thingy though, and........ur love don't cost a thing ehhh?????? well mine don't either, mein liebling!!!!!!!!!! and i don't think ur confused i just wanted to say that!!!!!)

texas_sass

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:57 pm

(My how we toy with each other... Shouldn't we be RPing?)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games