Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:29 pm
Sasuke grabbed the paper and gazed at it quickly before rushing off to the room. As his eyes focussed on the hall before him, the eyes staring at him meant nothing. He kicked in the door of the room and held his kunai out in front of him. He wasn't going to lose...not today.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:33 pm
Nikura followed to see Itachi standing up.

Itachi stands seeing his uninvited guest. "Well well is it not my little brother..here to fight gian i see."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:36 pm
Sasuke bent his knees and held the kunai out in front of him, watching his brother carefully, "This isn't going to be like last time...I had been weakened by your little follower there, but now I'm at full strength."
It was a bluff...but he tried to make it sound convincing. He wasn't sure how much chakra his Chidori burned when throwing off Nikura.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:42 pm
Nikura stands back from the fight and watches in silance.

Itachi shakes his head but does not make any move toward him. "If you say so sasuke, but you seem to make the same comment before every fight and you have yet to kill me. I am waiting Sasuke."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:44 pm
Sasuke closed his eyes and made the handsigns needed. Then, lifting his fingers to his lips, he yelled, "Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu!" Before sending a blast of red flames towards Itachi.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:50 pm
Itachi dodges all the fire easly and stands acrossed the hall from him. "Those will not wokr on me we already established that."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:51 am
Sasuke leapt forward, ignoring his brothers words, and lashed up his kunai towards his chest. Then, vanishing, he reappeared behind Itachi and struck out from behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:17 pm
Itachi ducked and laughed. He could see this move without hissharigan if he had to. He spun and kicked Sasuke into the air.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Sasuke grunted and coughed as the kick hit him and, while he was thrown into the air, he quickly drew a few shuriken before throwing them down at Itachi.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:38 pm
Nikura is standing back watching the fight kinda afraid to jump inut knows she will have to. "He cannot do this onhis own" she thinks.

Itachi dodges once agian showing his usual strength and pins sasuke to the ground pulling a kunai to his throat.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:23 pm
Sasuke tensed up and then threw his feet into Itachi's stomach to kick him off. Then, leaping back to his feet, he took out his Demon Wind Shuriken and threw it towards his older brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:32 pm
Itachi grabs the shuriken out of the air and throws it back missing him on purpose then traps him down agian kunai to his throat. He starts to press the kunai to his throat roughly. "Don't mess with me like that little brother or I will kill you!"

Nikura just stands there watching.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:36 pm
Sasuke vanished beneath Itachi only to be replaced by a pillow. The real Sasuke leapt into the air and struck down his foot towards his brother's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:47 pm
Itachi moves to the side and watches sasuke land. He pulls out a sword and goes to scratch sasuke stomache to weaken him but Nikura jumps in the way. She falls to the ground from the strike. "Nikura get out of my way!""No itachiI will let you kill me before sasuke!"She dobles up from the pain and slowly stands..her stomache bleeding from a deep wound.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:54 pm
Sasuke turned as Itachi came at him with the sword, but watched as Nikura recieved the blow. As she fell, he froze in his tracks, gazing down at his wounded sister. His mouth opened, but no words came out. Instead, a rage unlike any other filled him, and he lifted his crimson eyes to his brother.
"Itachi...You're dead!" He roared before leaping past his injured sister, his fists furiously flying towards Itachi.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff