Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:55 am
(oh...ya i see that now i'll delete one........)

"oh i'm fine," she jumpped down and sprinted up a tree, and started to run along the trees even a little faster then Benkei was going, "but i love the thrill of jumpping from trees, can you two keep up????" she smiled slyly at the thought of a new game,  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:05 pm
Slate laughed and jumped up to join Fate in her treetop run. "I have the agility of an elf, my friend; your antics can all be matched."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:43 pm
He smiled. "I'd join you, but the trees have a right to live a life without crushings, wouldn't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:00 pm
"With your monk's skill and the surprising agility you display, I would think you'd be able to navigate quite easily in the trees." She leaped gracefully across a wide gap between two trees, never breaking stride with Fate.

(hehe you could be a ninja monk benkei ninja )  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:27 pm
As if to disprove her pint entirely, he tripped when the toe of his left foot caught on the heel of his right. He rolled through several trees before stopping, unconscious, in a large pool of mud. He was face down, and bubbles began to rise...

(Uh-oh! Spaghetti-O's!)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:38 pm
Shocked by this sudden event, Slate leaped down and began to pry him up, thankful that her supernatural strength was capable of at least getting him out of the muck. "Benkei! Are you alright?" She was unable to keep the concern out of her voice as she wiped away the mud on his face.  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:54 pm
He vomited all over her face out of reflex, to eliminate the mud that went down his throat, and passed out.

(g2g)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:03 pm
(that was nasty lol xd )

For a moment, Slate sat stock still then she promptly stood, walking to the river and submerging herself completely, despite the frigid temperatures. When she emerged, she was completely clean, albeit soaking wet, but she still smiled down at the now-unconscious Benkei. "Ok, I should have seen that coming. But no harm done, there's not even any scent left, thank the Goddess." She shook herself like a dog to dry off, looking over at Fate to see how the wood elf had reacted to all this.  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:38 pm
she stood there looking highly amused and holding in her laughter, "well i guess this is a brake"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:37 pm
"In a manner of speaking" Slate said as she shook her long hair dry.  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:09 am
"hehe!!!! well at least you washed it off right," she lookes at benkei, "aaawww he sleps like an inocent little one!!! 4laugh "  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:43 pm
"I would like to pull him out of there...but we both know what happened last time, and I don't really look forward to jumping in the lake again." She smiled wryly and placed her hands on her hips, looking toward the horizon. "And I think we might have company soon."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:42 pm
He got up, spitting. "Ugh... why do I taste dirt?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:12 pm
"let's just say you swallowed an unhealthy amount of mud which was then rejected by your stomach." Slate crouched besidehim, though not directly in front of him, in case there was more mud problems. "How do you feel?"  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:15 pm
Using the monk art of body control, his willed the sickness in his stomach away. "Better... Thank you for asking."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games