Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:47 am
Motako turned around, " O-K " Motako smiled. she took his hand, turned and ran,
(( did u see tah picture of what she's wearing XD rofl, i have a gagilion pictures of her rofl! XDD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:57 am
He blushed even darker as she took his hand. His ears were burning and his chest felt heavier than before. "W-where are you taking me!?" He yelled.

Hidan, Kakuzu, and Deidara were still looking for Itachi and Kisame. Hidan saw some red and white clouds out of the corner of his eye lying in the oasis. "I see something!" He called jumping over to it. He saw it was only a cloak and a pair of shoes. He picked the soaking cloak out of the pond and looked at it... ringing it between his hands. "What the hell is Sasori's cloak doing in a place li-" He cut himself off, noticing something strange leaning against the tree. "No... Guys! Get over here!" Hidan yelled, grabbing the puppet. He turned it over and over in his hands. "What the hell... How'd he do this!? I thought only someone else could do that to him... unless..." He cut himself off again remembering what he said about Motako. "You're sounding pretty smart right about now, Hida-senpai..." said an impresed Kakuzu appearing out of no where. "What is it?" said Deidara, completely oblivious to everything going on around him.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 am
" You'll see! " she said sarcastically as she turned right, smileing every second  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:07 am
"I hate suprises!" He yelled again, being thrown around a sharp corner.

"Deidara, you're an idiot... Any-" He was cut off. "Look who's talkin, un!!" Deidara hissed back. "Anyway..." Hidan continued. "To put it bluntly, that Motako girl helped Sasori in an irreversable way. She took the puppet out of him..." Hidan said, holding the puppet, tightly around the neck. Kakuzu and Deidara both looked shocked. "But then agian, they're still connected by the sign on their chests." Hidan hissed, holding the puppets neck tighter.

Sasori stopped dead in his tracks. He wriggled free from Motako's grip and held his neck, gasping for air. "S**t... H-Hidan... found... it..." He said in a whispery yell to Motako as he leaned on a building, gasping. His eyes wide with the terror of dying at his commerades hands.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:15 am
Motako screamed, she had forgoten about the puppet, " s**t! " she screatched, she quickly made a few hand signs gabbed his hand again and they dissapearded, then re-appeared in the oasis, " STOP IT! " she screamed as she ran and smaked Hidan on the head then kicked him in the stomac to make him drop the puppet " What's wrong with you!!!! " she screamed at them, she was almost on the verge of crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:23 am
You could hear Sasori let out a giant sigh of releaf. "What is this? Why do I feel..." He fell over in the grass with a thump, unconcious. "Damnit... Why do you have to be so strong!?" Hidan yelled at Motako getting up. "What did you do to Sasori?" Kakuzu mused menicingly at his partner. Deidara looked at Sasori then to Motako and back again. "What... did you do... to my Danna!?" Deidara screamed screamed at Hidan (quite serious now), his voice cracking. "I-I..." Hidan stammered, backing against a tree. But couldn't say anything.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:31 am
Motako looked back to Sesori, then looked back at Hidan ad the rest of the Akusuki, her canine teeth got sharpeer and her eyes became blook red, " I HATE YOU! " she screamed at the other Akusuki members as she sharged at them turning into Kibashiro along the way
(( y does he keep calling Sesori " my danna "???????? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:40 am
(( Danna means partner in japanese! >3))

Hidan jumped out of Motako's way. Deidara aimed clay bombs at Kakuzu. "Let's see how you like it,un!" Deidara yelled, and not thinking, blew them up. Forgetting Kakuzu wasn't immortal. Hidan grew wide eyed as he heard the explosion. He turned his head and a grim expression grew across his face. "Kakuzu... Kakuzu!" Hidan yelled, running over to his partner's body. "Kakuzu... Kakuzu! You can't die! You can't!" He yelled again. He knelt down and leaned his head on Kakuzu's chest. Kakuzu wasn't breathing. "KAKUZU!!!" Hidan screamed, and began to sob on his partners body as it laid there. "Hmph..." Deidara hissed and walked off into the woods.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:46 am
Motako stood there, staring at them from her Kibashiro form, she turned back twards Sesori. Turning back into her old self he picked him up and dissapeared with him.
~*~*~*
Motako laied him down on the soft grass, " Here we are, " she said as she turned again, her back facing him. " The late cherry blossems... " she wispered as she closed her eyes, taking in the sweet sent of the flowers
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 am
Sasori's eyes fluttered open. "W-what happened?" He said, rubbing his neck. "Did I pass out? What happened to Hidan? Kakuzu, or Deidara?" He asked, sounding the most concerned for Deidara.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:00 am
" Yes, you passed out, Deirdra is fine, Hidan is evil but fine netherless, and Deirdra threw some type of exlpoding thing at Kakuzu and I don't know what happened after that. - " Motako paused " - Welcome to the late cherry blossoms forest, " she said all this without the slightest ammount of emothion, or even looking back at him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:07 am
"That means Kakuzu is dead if Deidara did that..." Sasori muttered, suddenly feeling depressed. He looked around at all the trees. "So... these are the late cherry blossoms. You know, Itachi used to take Sasuke here all the time, when they still treated eachother like family, at least." he sighed, looking at all the pink that surrounded him and shuddered. He hated pink. He felt the sign on his chest. "I can't believe Hidan tried to kill me..." He muttered, holding the spot tighter.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:15 am
Motako turned to look at him. " Hidan thinks you betrayed them because you got help from me " She wispered the last word, ' It's my fault he almost got killed now, if I would've taken the puppet too.... ' Motako sighed, she turned and looked up at the sky, " She died didn't she? " Motako suddenly asked him " My mother, she died, and my father thought I did it didn't he? He said it was all my fault because I was me, because I had Kibashiro, he beat me didn't he? Then I ran away... and then your parents died... " Motako spoke soft, she was finnaly remembering what had happened, " Why did I forget Sesori? Why? " Motako turned and looked at him, her eyes glossy with tears " why ? " she wispered  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:19 am
"That sounds like Hidan..." Sasori said standing up. He looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Yeah... you're mom died a long time ago... and you're dad died about the time I turned myself into a puppet. I'm sorry..." He said, walking up to her and hugging her, he was a bit taller than she was. "It's alright... you can cry. You shouldn't blame yourself for what happened, it wasn't your fault." He said, laying his face in her hair.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 am
She didn't know what to say to him, Motako out both her hands up to her heart and laid her had on his chest, tears still comeing from her eyes. " It's there, you found it.... " she told him refering to his heart beat " It's permanent now, you can never be a puppet again.... " she was almost wispering her words,  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games