Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 pm
Both are accepted - would you like me to add them to the married couple list? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 pm
Yes please, and thank you.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm
Name: Siad
Meaning: Joyful
Parents: Custom
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Owned by: Lorne_Sionn
Description:Said, like any good teacher, is charismatic with an easy smile, and warm, welcoming nature, though he can be stern when there is need. He enjoys life to the fullest, content in the role he fills for the Pride. Said is quite happy spending his time with the cubs, teaching and nurturing them to fore fill their own destinies. Though, when he is not teaching, you can find him studying the stars, mapping them as they move across the sky.

He can be a scholar, a comedian, a warrior, and a diplomat all in a matter of breaths, but what Said really is, is very real. With him you never have to guess where you stand, or what he thinks of you. A teacher can afford no such liberties and so Said is honest and true with everyone. He’s just very gifted at telling someone to go to the Badlands so politely, they have no idea if he insulted them, or complimented them.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?:Scribe
Are you planning to breed soon?: Has no plans at the moment

Uncerted Image Link:Uncert
Side Note I created him specifically for this Pride, having been drawn to it since I joined SoA in Nov.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 pm
Approved!  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

robot kittio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm
Name: Mkali Matumbawe
Meaning: Bright Coral
Parents: none
Mate: future mate will be Kharu Tuai
Offspring: none
Owned by: Zero and Below
Description:Definitely gonna be light hearted and quite the golden hearted type of girl. She's kinda shy but opens up well if she get's comfortable. She's very peaceful and chooses to fight with words but even then you hardly see her upset.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Possibly I will have to talk to the mate's owner

Uncerted Image Link: x
Certed Image Link: none yet but will get  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Okay, due to the fact its been two months and I have not had word for accepted or not; I am removing my application. Thank you anyway I guess I shall look else where. SoA does not seem a very easy place to fit in. ^^

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:59 pm
@Zero and Below: Mkali is accepted! biggrin

@Mei Silja: With your application, we discussed your application with you and both thought that it was agreed that Amara was accepted to the pride once we're clarified there wasn't an IC problem. I put her on the members list as a guardian. However, we can see how you may have been waiting on another final post from either Tahja or myself. We try to be prompt about the applications to the pride and reply within a week or swifter. We're sorry about the misunderstanding. If you'd still like Amara to be a pride member, please let us know. Sorry Mei!

We'd like anyone else whose application they feel has been missed or whose uncertain about it's approval to please PM the mule in future. This mule's here for any queries and questions, anytime you have them.

Random side note: We're also aware that the members list is woefully out of date and as soon as the event is over, it's my (Successful Edit's) top priority. Everytime I try to work on it it's out of date just as fast, what with breedings and leavings not being noted anywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:50 am
Since Siad was accepted I was hoping for a suggestion for someone to ask a JRP with. If anyone would like to volunteer or point me in a direction for someone to PM I would really appreciate it. Thanks!  

Lorne_Sionn

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:54 am
If you'd like a JRP with one of the leaders, PM Successful Edit (owns king and high priest), Tahja Estes (queen and vizier) or Summer Rain (prince and lead huntress). Otherwise, you can grab a JRP with who ever you choose! Whether it is RPed or not though, please ICly assume that they've met the guys in charge anyway, as they meet all newcomers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 pm
Name: Kaume
Meaning: Warrior
Parents: (I forgot derp)
Mate: Anippe
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Soarin`
Description: He's a kind lovable oaf who'd pretty easy going with everyone. He's also charming and easy on the eyes. He's joining because he found Anippe (one of Shani and Tiki's cubs) and well he's pretty much followed her home. He wants to know if he can join so that they can be married and live together with the rest of her family.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter works well for him.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Yes with Anippe smile

Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/Kaume-3.png
Certed Image Link:  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 pm
Name: Nesertib
Meaning: Heart of Fire
Parents: Unknown (Well, she knows ICly, but you know what I mean wink )
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Owned by: Satsurashi
Description: Nesertib is a feisty girl, like her name implies. She’s lighthearted and flirty most of the time, and seems like she never takes anything seriously. The only things Nesertib ever puts all her effort into are hunting and fighting. Anything that keeps her physically busy is something she enjoys, but she‘s both good at these and loves to do them. Nesertib lives life to the fullest - she works hard and she plays hard. But she’s never been the type to get angry easily, hung up on specific things or be downhearted about something for long. To her, life is about enjoying yourself, and nothing is worth ruining the fun of it.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress to begin with. I'd like her to become a guardian eventually if it's available but I'd like to work on it through RP first. smile
Are you planning to breed soon?: No... well maybe. Let's just say I have no plans for that anytime soon but if I find a mate for her I might change my mind. smile

Uncerted Image Link: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/langrassier/SoA/satsurashi.png
Certed Image Link: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 pm
Both are approved! smile  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 pm
Name: Rasui
Meaning: "Dream"
Parents: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: ChezaRain
Description: Always quiet, looking at the sky or drifting into his own little word more often than necessary. Get his attention long enough, however, and you can see just how much of a gentle soul he has, despite the rank that he succeeds at being of a more violent nature.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter
Are you planning to breed soon?: At the moment, no, but who knows what the future brings, if not just a mate? ;3

Uncerted Image Link: [X]
Certed Image Link: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 am
Congrats again Cheza and accepted!  

Successful Edit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:52 pm
Name: Otea
Meaning: Dreamer
Parents: Uzalishaji x. Kiasi'nyota
Mate:
Offspring: none
Owned by: KasaiLoki
Description: Born to the Pridelands she left for adventures. She is a happy-go-lucky kind of girl with a little sass hidden away.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not currently

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Old Cert image  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items