Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:09 pm
hi and whats going on  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 pm
Wolves Fang is the only one other than me who are Alaice and she and I are the closest of friends and Wolves Fang butted in how did you get here anyway Jason ??well Jason began I felt your precence and well found you or more like you found me??Wolves fang huged jason she looked in to his eyes your heart is still there and you know I still own it right Wolves Fsng chimmed in?? Jason held out his hand and said sorry its nicemeeting you umm whta your name??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:38 pm
shakes hand hesitantly "My name is Taiki"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:51 pm
wolves Fang smiles and says to Taiki hey do you want to be an Alaice NO Jason buts in that will take all of our lives !!no it won`t wolves Fang looks at Taiki all I have to do is this Wolves Fang touched his hand breathed in and he turn black some of her black skin went wihte then she went back to normal breathing hard as she looks at both of them and and says what can`t a girl do something about Alaice!!! and then she looked at Jason and kissed him at the ti of his lips then stoped and looked at Taiki she looked down and blushed and said sorry I shouldn`t of done that I need some rest she limped over and sat down on the grass and jason sat next to her and then looked over at Taiki are you going to join us??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:56 pm
umm yeah i'm coming he runs over to them  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:02 pm
She loooked at Taiki she stood up adn walked over to him and tooks his hands and said whats wrong and why are you not talking she huged him and kissed his cheeck please tell me whats wrong please I need to know jason walked over and said is everything ok Wolves Fang or should I say Sarrah??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:10 pm
no its nothing is wrong i'm just in shock by all this and your name is sarah?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:16 pm
Sarrah shool her head my name is Sarrah and Are you sure why are you shock Sarrah looked at him and smiled??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:17 pm
I don't know i'm confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:25 pm
About what?? why are you confused Jason came up and grabed hold of Sarrahs arm she moved away Jason grabed her and sarrah Screamed jason smiled and took out Sarrahs dagger and threw it away she looked at Taiki help she looked at him helpless ly please she looked at jason why are you doing this Jason laughed Becuase my master wants your power and you can`t do any thing about it Sarrah turned in to all at once and growled Jason let go and looked shocked and Sarrah looked at Jason an dug her claws into his heart and he fell dead and the disappeared and she turned back and and looked at Taiki she started crying why she screamed why she felt as if her world was ended!!!  

SweetKeiks

ObsidianWarrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:25 pm
(Hi is this a guild I can join in???)
Username:Obsidian Warrior
Rping name biggrin erek
Bio: a vampier by heat loves to meet new people and talk to littel children who like candy YMMM candy !! but is half Alaice!!
weapons:2Jappaness fighting swords and 3 daggers and fire dust from a dragons back  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:42 am
name: reji abarai
type: soul reaper
weappons: zanpaucto is the same as on the animae
sex: male
bio: same as in the animae  

DragonBlade5

DragonBlade5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:59 am
what is goin so far  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:19 pm
(Well me and my friend are in a special place you can tag along if you`d like but thats pretty much so far and Hey there again Obsidian ??!!)Sarrah looked at Taiki and asked calmly do you like your new gift or have you even tryed it??She brought out her wings and did a flip and flew to a trees top branch sarrah said now you tryt!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:17 pm
'Yeah I'll try " brings out his wings and begins to fly at first couldn't control the path but he gradual got used to it and flew to the top branch next to sarah  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff