Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:56 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x Leo The Magician x
Participating Soquili:Melody Forté
Link to Teepee:Teepee

What stat do you think is most important and why?:That's hard to decide! To be a really wonderful dance you need just about all good stats! But above all, I believe intelligence is of the most importance! You need to remember your steps to preform them!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Hm...I'd have to say..courage and intelligence. You can be as brave as a god, but be too stupid to realize when the smart idea if to run or stay safe. Keep you best interests at mind!

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Dealing with foals? I love foals! I'm hoping to teach as many of them about dance as possible, and it takes a smart mind to teach a foal!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here~!

What stat do you think is most important and why?: "Hm, I'd have to say stamina. After all, without stamina you'd simply drop dead on the floor, no? Think about it, would your intelligence function properly if you hadn't a thought outside of survival and sustenance? What good would your courage be if you have no means to enforce it? Yes, stamina is an excellent stat indeed."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: "I believe that stamina and strength go hand-in-hand. If you have no stamina, you wouldn't be able to use your strength. But at the same time, if you have no strength there wouldn't be as much use to your stamina."

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Taigi shakes his head in refusal of commenting on the topic of foals. "My stamina matters not. I just hope... Their parents take care of them..."  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:34 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

What stat do you think is most important and why?:
You know, at one time I'd probably have said strength or courage but... I'm learning more and more that intelligence is pretty important. Not necessarily just... being smart, you know? More like being able to learn from your mistakes, understand your home and the people you meet... and to keep people from fussing at you.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?:
*tilts head in consideration* Probably... speed and stamina work best together, since they make a really great runner, and that's pretty important to a Soquili's survival.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?:
Well, it's sort of hard to say, but I hope that if I'm smarter then I can help these new babies stay safe and understand their world. You know, help them to avoid making the same mistakes -I- did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:32 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Ayidan
Link to Teepee: [X]

What stat do you think is most important and why?: "W...well I th...think they're al...all really im...impor...portant. Bu...bu... but right now, wh...when I'm abo...about to be a Fa...Father, I th...think speed. Because I'll nuh...need to be able to ke...keep up with ac...ac...active foals."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: "Oh puh...puh... probably Luck and in...in...intelligence. Because wh...when you get lucky, in...intelligence is g...good for utilizing that luck. And in...in...intelligence is guh...good for creating your own lu...luck, which can lead to even more luck."

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: "L...like I sa...said above... Speed will hel...help me k...keep u...up with my ki...ki...kids. Maybe others Soquili's ki...kids too, if ne...need be. I'll ne...need to be able to ru...run and s...sav...save them fr...fruh...from childish curiosity."  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Brioso
Link to Teepee: Here we go!

"Stamina," The young mare replied with a slight frown, shaking her head as she gave a sheepish grin, "I had difficultly going up the mountain with my mentor, Mister Grencia, because of my low stamina. Because of me, we took longer than expected to reach his home... Although he did say that since I was from the lowlands, it was to be expected..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?:
Brioso paused, deep in thought. Then, she looked up with a grin, "Strength and intelligence! With both brains and brawl, you probably can't go wrong!" She then paused again, letting out a soft chuckle, "Or maybe you can... But its fine as long as you learn from your mistakes!"

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?:
Brioso blinked before letting out a chuckle, "I was just a filly a while ago too! I guess foals are energetic, so you'll need the stamina to catch up? Although I'm pretty sure I can do it - no problem!" The mare let out another chuckle before stomping her front hoof on the ground with a confident grin.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kailey Koreco
Participating Soquili: Hocus
Link to Teepee: Here

What stat do you think is most important and why?: The sleepy stallion's ears twitched, head lifting slightly as a great yawn escaped his maw. "Hmm..? What's most... important..?" He yawned again, stretching ever so slightly where he lay curled up like a cat. "Well, I would say that would be strength. Don't get me wrong, the others are very good to have as well, but I've found strength is the best thing to have when you're in trouble. If you're strong, people are less likely to bug you, and you can help out others a lot easier if you've got the girth and might to back it up."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: "I suppose... strength and courage would make the most sense, yes?" Yet another yawn, tail twitching as he cocked his head to the side. "I mean, if you have the brawn to do something, doesn't matter much if you don't have the guts to use them, hm~?"

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: "Well, I can lift them up, play games with them. When I was little I had a little self-made cave, a little fort of sorts, that I built. With my strength I can help the little ones make such fun sanctuaries of their own. And besides - someone's got to protect them in their games and wonderings, right?"

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:20 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ririka
Participating Soquili: Razi
Link to Teepee: Here

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Blinking in an emotionless manner, Razi snorted and looked away as if ignoring the question. "Which would be most important? Well isn't that a bit..picky. If you want me to choose, then fine, I would have to go with intelligence. Strength can only get someone so far in life. If an idiot is lucky, then they can win. Courage, even if you don’t have any your smarts will get you somewhere at least. Everyone needs some about of intelligence in life.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Yawning, Razi’s expression turned to one of “Why am I here” and boredom. “More questions? Fine. I would have to say Stamina and Courage. Without Stamina then no one would have the will to go on and keep doing what they want to do, but that is more of Spirit..same thing, whatever, it is more of a physical push. Courage, it will help them push on in that spiritual manner. Without some kind of push I guess everyone would flop dead and dull.”

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: “I would usually just stay away from them if I would have to ‘deal’ with them. Dealing with them sounds like they are forced on me or something. Intelligence would say to just keep away from them. Keep away from where they might gather or where most parents would stay. If I did encounter them, then just play with them, make them happy and leave.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Split Personality (Co owned with Summer Raven)
Participating Soquili: Butter Pecan
Link to Teepee: Tada

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Lifting his head up from staring at some sort of bug that walked across the ground, he licked his muzzle for a moment, thinking. It almost looked painful. "Well." He said, pausing to rub his nose against his hind quarters. He then looked back, licking his lips against with obvious satisfaction. "I am rather fond of um-the stat-um. Smartness-erm. Intelligence." He said nodding his head rather quickly, making his lower jaw clunk in his skull. "Cause what good are you if you aren't smart-right?" He asked, looking sideways. "Right."

He sighed, obviously not really in the mood to try and think of the answer. "Well. Erm... Smartness-erm. Intelligence and Luck I suppose. Cause, you want to be a smart stallion and a lucky one too..." He nodded. With his hind leg, he bent down his head and scratched behind his ear.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: He lifted his head and became wide eyed. "Gah. What do you think I am. Foals... ew." He shook his head. "I am not dumb enough to get caught with a mare and make foals. Gross." He then proceeded to scratch his head on a stump.  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Astraea
Link to Teepee: [x]

"Hhmmm, well you see, that's a tough one. I'd have to say courage, but right now I'm lacking very much in speed, which is also very important. Speed is what makes a horse, right? Well, at least it's what we're known for... so for now I'll say speed is most important, since it's so funny that my stats make me a 'tank' when I appear so petite."
"Hmmm... I think a lot of stats work very well together, especially the whole bunch as a group of course. Ummm... I'd have to say luck and intelligence. Smarts won't get you too far if you're not lucky all the same," she briefly nodded, her heir lightly bouncing.
Astraea chuckled, "what a cute question! Hmmm... Well, I do have a sense of value in helping others, so I guess that when I hear one in trouble or hurt I can quickly and speedily come to the rescue and help~!" She nodded with her eyes twinkling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:31 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sparrows_poppet
Participating Soquili: Rune
Link to Teepee: XxX

Hmm I would have to say Luck because with it you could win things! Like um money and expresses positive feelings towards the one you wish it too; goodluck. Also sometimes when you associate luck with a strong sense of superstition, that is, a belief that certain taboo or blessed actions will influence how fortune favors them for the future.

Luck and Stamina.

*blinks* I-i *blushes* I is to young for babies, so I would play with em!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili:
Claude
Link to Teepee:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690413&page=1

Courage, for what is I knight without his bravery?

Intellegence, is definatley the most important stat when considering courage. You must know when to be brave, and when to run, lest you end up dead.

I need the courage to be the father I know I need to be. It'll be a terrifying venture to be sure, but that's why I need my courage.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:22 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Midori
Link to Teepee: x

Stamina, of course. Without stamina, you can't have the courage to stand up to another, or the lack of courage to run away, and if you run away, you need speed, and the intelligence to run and find a safe place, and if you haven't got the stamina for those, you probably won't end up being very lucky. It's a domino effect, as the two-leggers would say.

Like I said before, they're all dependant on each other. So there are no two that work together. They all need one another.

Why, I've got to chase my children around, of course! I need lots of stamina to keep up with their growing minds and energy levels. After all, I'm not nearly as young as I once was.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:22 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Abloec looks around as he thinks, answering carefully. "Well they are all important things, but I think stamina is one of the most important ones. You can be as strong and fast as you like, but if you can't make it to the end of the course then it counts for nothing."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Thinking again he minches on a bit of an apple. "Well as I was talking about stamina lets stick with that... So I think the best match for stamina would probably have to be speed. Running fast is one thing, but if you tire quickly you wont get far. Its like that tortoise and the hair story I guess."

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Giving a little chuckle. "Definately stamina, all those little guys running around, your going to need to to keep up. Foals are full of energy and they seem totally tireless. You need ALLOT of stamina to keep up with them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: evil pirate duck
Participating Soquili: Aiofe
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What stat do you think is most important and why?: A harsh and seemingly unconcerned stare. "Most important," she repeats, her ears twisting backwards as if angered. "Obviously intelligence, which you seem to lack. What good is anything else if you aren't smart enough to properly apply it?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: The Kalona snarls openly. "Speed and Stamina," she states blandly. "One can't be fat and healthy without the ability to chase one's prey to it's death."

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: For a moment, Aiofe appears pensive, thinking on it. "Foals of mine own? An unlikely concept, but I suppose I would simply let them learn through their own mistakes. If they fall and hurt themselves, so be it -- it is how we learn." Suddenly, a cruel, twisted smirk flits across her lips. "Foals of others, however -- I cannot say I wouldn't be tempted to snap their necks for my own brood." She sniffs and looks off. "One would need to be cunning and quick thinking, if they wanted to feast royally on the children of slower, weaker breeds."

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aqua Drageen
Participating Soquili: Selkirk Ross
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14452221

Stamina is very important, I think. It allows for patience and perseverance. In another sense, it's the ability to be dedicated to a goal. If one can hold steady in a situation, they can be a help to themselves and anyone depending upon them.

That's a tough call, especially since I find myself gravitating towards two areas that... are not my best. Perhaps I envy them a little. Speed and intelligence work very well together in many situations. Often if a problem cannot be solved alone, the soquili would be able to reach someone else quickly enough; or figure out a way to work around a brute blockade.

Haha, oh my! I shall think I'll need a lot of stamina with the new foals and fillies about. They're entertaining enough to watch at a distance, but their recklessness and lack of discipline can be vexing.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games