Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:16 pm
As Sureana started driving to the highway, Kitten sat staring out the window in a bored expression. She clinged to her arm; the pain was going away, but her arm felt really numb. Its been a few minutes already and Kitten said to her, "Sureana, thank you very much for this. You're a really good friend." Kitten smiled lightly. As the hours passed, the car stopped and Kitten saw a sign saying 'welcome to utah'. Kitten asked Sureana, "How much farther?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:14 pm
"Yes, vampires are real and I don't know. I'm sorry, but may I ask you're name?" ELizabeth said.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:15 pm
I rubbed my eyes and thought, ok I am dreaming...but what the heck, I'll just play along. "Joshua," I replied. This is just too weird. The pain, again, won't stop hurting; then I shivered. When is this nightmare gonna stop? I turned to face her again, and asked, "Where am I anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 am
"You're at my friends and mine house. I'm sorry about what you're going through, it'll hopefully be over soon" Elizabeth said, not knowing how to help the boy.  

Arriana_lynn

Emo Rainbow Jellybeans

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:35 pm
The mystrious healer just stood aside not wanting to intervein to much. I kept an eye on her. She seemed so mysterious but yet i felt like i've known her forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:35 pm
"Not very long. If we were in a regular car I'd say it would be another two hours but in this car I would say only about twenty minutes." Sureana smiled. "How are you feeling? It looks like its starting to get agitated." She asked looking at her arms. "He might not be able to take you to the hospital, obviously. I'm just going to go strait to his house."  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:33 pm
"Why don't you come over here? I'm not going to hurt you. Why don't you tell us your name?" Elizabeth said, smiling warmly. Just then a cry was heard. "Sorry, I'll be back in a sec" she apologized. She got Caroline from her room and checked on Will and her other two siblings, they were in Will's room with Will telling them storied. "Thanks for watching them, we got a new boy and now another girl and I'm keeping the boy company while he's changed. If you don't mind watching them while I watch over the boy that would be great" Elizabeth said. "No problem" Will said, giving her a peck on the cheeck. "I'm gonna take Carrie with me, she gets fussy if she's not with me for a while" Elizabeth said. "Ok, Emma and Jon are perfectly fine and Lizzie...take a breather" Will said. "Sorry, I'll see you all soon" Elizabeth promised before leaving the room. "Sorry, anyways, back to where we were. Why don't you come over here? Why don't you introduce yourself?" Elizabeth said, sitting down in the chair she had been occupying, bouncing the one year old on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:20 pm
"Hmm...." Kitten thought about this guy they were going to. Was he human? How was he going to help a vampire? Her head was jumbled with unanswered questions that she didn't want to ask Sureana; she probably would think Kitten was weird. A few moments later, she looked at her arm. It was really numb, and itchy. She scratched it against the car door. Oh my god, it's so itchy!!! Kitten couldn't stand it anymore. As the itchy feeling in her arms won't go down, she bit her arm hard. Kitten shrieked, "Eeeeek!!!!" I am such an idiot, I am such an idiot. Kitten yelped in pain as her own venom went into her arm. "I am such in idiot!!!!" she said out loud to herself.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 pm
((I feel so weird roleplaying a guy character. sweatdrop ))

I just looked at the ceiling as I layed on the bed. The pain overtook me. I tried my hardest not to scream. Gripping the bed sheets as hard as I could, I tried to close my eyes and sleep. If I go to sleep, the pain will surely go away. I waited for minutes to go asleep. Moments passed as I waited. But, why wasn't I falling asleep? I turned my face towards Elizabeth, and I asked, "Elizabeth, do you have some sleep medicine? I ..... can't sleep for some reason." I frowned at myself; I used to fall asleep really fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:46 pm
((Ok, since I'm going to have a second character, I guess I'll make a profile for the guy character I'm playing.))

Name: Joshua White
Race:Vampire, very soon.
Age(real):17
Age(looks):17
Special ability if any: Has power over nature. Josh can bring life back to plants and they move to his command.
Appearence:Spiky blond hair. Very tall, 6 feet 5 in.. He's thin, and he has has muscles. His eyes are green right now, but will probably change after he turns into a vampire.
When thirsty: Stops breathing.
Vegetarian: Yes.
Personality: He's very carefree and doesn't believe in magical creatures, like vampires, but maybe he will after he becomes one.... He's nice, and a pretty kind guy.
Weakness(optinal): Not yet revealed. But I will say, that he's a 'tree hugger' (he loves plants)

His dialogue color is brown.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:02 pm
"I'm sorry hon, but you're not going to be able to sleep again. Vampires don't sleep, at this stage in you're development it is typical to not sleep. Once you're turned, you won't have to breathe, though I advise you do unless you want humans to look at you weird. But when you're turned your heart, lungs, etc. will be shut off, as if you really did die" Elizabeth tried to explain to him, trying not to confuse him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:16 pm
"What did you do that for?" Sureana asked slightly amused, and slightly questioning Kitten's sanity.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:28 am
Kitten looked as though she were crying, even though vampires can't cry. She caressed her arm so that the pain will hopefully go down. Then she started rubbing it against the car door again. "I d-don't know, it's this itchiness!!!!!" Kitten sighed in hopeless-ness and rested her arm on her lap, "Sorry....I-I thought that if I bit my arm, the itchiness would stop. But now, it's even worse....." Kitten turned to look at Sureana, seeing her expression she replied, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna go insane." She smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:01 pm
"What?!" I was frozen with shock. I was going to become a vampire? No, no, I'm dreaming....then why can't I wake up? I turned my head towards Elizabeth and said, "I don't want to be a vampire! They don't exist anyway, why am I not waking up from this crazy nightmare?!?"  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:37 pm
"They do exist, I'm one. I know this is a lot to digest but I think you need to know what I've been telling you" Elizabeth said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games