Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
Reason smiles "thanks, and Nice to meet you Bobbie" she pets silver "and its nice to meet you too Silver, such a pretty name" she looks up "oh, well i live here" she answered

He smiles "Same here Reason"
Silver's silver eyes glisten and licks her cheek and made a whimper sound almost trying to say your name is pretty too  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:22 pm
"Well I knew that." he said. "Hey what happened to that dude who flew over here?" he asked, looking around.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:25 pm
Reason kisses the top of Silver's head and smiles, she looks back up and around "you hear that?" she tilts her head to the side, a faint smell reached her nose and she let out a small hiss "hunters" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:26 pm
*looks up from cleaning his sniper* hm?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:27 pm
Silver licked her cheek again then looked over at the direction she was looking and her ears twitched  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:28 pm
"Hunter?" he was holding in a chuckle. "Hunters hunt animals not humans." Looks at the Silver. "And I don't think they're planning on eating dog." he said with a smirk.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:30 pm
Reason glares at him "im not human" she snapped before petting silver again "and if they find you guys out here they will take you in and whatever" she shakes her head  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:31 pm
Silver looked at Joe and growled at him baring her fangs her silver eyes flashed with warning
Bobbie looked at Joe "She doesn't like being called a Dog..."  

ShinyToy

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:35 pm
not a hunter....im a guard.... the one i was protecting got shot *mumbles somthing about stupid kid*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:37 pm
Reason smirks and petts Silver "wow, i like you even more" she said giggling  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:44 pm
Silver Glared at Joe with fire, before turning to Reason and licked her face again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:45 pm
*stands up looking unsettled* ....* looks around nervously*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:48 pm
Reason grins, making a face and looking around, she gently moved silver off of her and stood, stretching her arms, and then her wings  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:52 pm
Bobbie called silver over to him and pet her head "Well, we better be on our way, I'll be seeing you guys later" he said with a smile noticing its starting to get dark, He began to walk the direction of home that wasn't to far from here
Silver padded off and fallowed him  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Reason nodds "later" she turns and jumps into the sky, flying around  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games