Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:06 pm
*Chihiro sat in her seat quietly doing the assignment*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 pm
Flame saw that Fujuki fell asleep. And the nurses office was right down the hall. Flame thought walking in to the office. He looked around and saw th nurse was out. Does anyone at this school do their job? Flame put down Fujuki on the bed and headed back to class. When he got back he went back to his seat. He got started on his work because he was to busy trying to see to do it before. "I am guessing your done." Flame said in a quite vioce to Chihiro  

FlameDemerio

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:21 pm
"God a new school! and on the full moon no doubt....this sux."Oz said outloud before finding his room number and walking into the class room. "Yo teach am I in the rite class?"Oz asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:23 pm
"Yes I am..."  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:31 pm
Flame finally finished his work just in time to here the new kids voice. She's not going to like that....He completly disrespectful...I just ignore her...I don't she would be able to stand us both... Flame thought "Hey Chihiro I forgot to ask. What is your power?" Flame wispered  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:34 pm
*Chihiro took out a piece of paper and wrote something when she gave it to Flame it said: Pheonix and Dragon Abilites...I can heal using my Pheonix and use both of thdm to fight*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:39 pm
Flame picked up the paper and wrote Kick a**. That makes two healers. I remember that when I get a limb cut off. and handed it to Chihiro  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:40 pm
*writes* I have a wierd feeling abotu Yomi-Sensei  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:42 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((lol yup mrgreen we evil twisted lol jk well ima go so ttyl mrgreen byez!!!))

((Grr... you two are mean for making me read all that! Anyways, back to the RP))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:42 pm
"I guess I will just go sit in the back then." Oz thought to himself I wonder if shes asleep or in like a trance.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:44 pm
*Chihiro looked at Yomi then looked down in the book she was reading*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:46 pm
Inoue finished her assignment and was leaning back in her chair from boredom when she caught Flame passing Chihiro a slip of paper. She took out her own piece and wrote, Hey you two! What are you talking about? She tossed it on Chihiro's desk when the teacher wasn't looking.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:58 pm
Flame quickly wrote. Were talking about Yumi. You don't even know the half of it. Its hard to explain but with my powers I saw her in some weird uniform... Flame passed the note to the girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:09 pm
((grr well sorry i was doing my hoem work >.<))
Yomi nodded when the new student asked if it was the right class, there was only a half and hour left of class now. Yomi turned around and say the three of them passing notes, she walked over there and grabed the note when they were about to pass it to the other person "Do you three have something you want to share with the rest of the class she said holding the note folded up in her hand.....
Fujuki woke up in the nirses office "What the-?" she said getting up 0.0 "I probably fell asleep on the way here..." she rubed her eyes and looked at the clock on the wall " eek WHAT IVE BEEN ASLEEP THAT WHLE TIME!!!" she jumped out of the bed and ran to class, still a little wobly but she made it there in on piece (( mrgreen ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:13 pm
Inoue scribbled, Can you catch me up on what you all found out so far? We should get together and talk about it after class or this weekend so none of us will be clueless and we can pool our ideas together to figure this out.. she slipped the piece of paper in her bag to give to the others when the bell rung.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games