Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 am
For a while Charity wondered, What if she slips up? What if someone gets hurt? Should we really have let her leave alone?
Her curiosity bubbled until the point when she could bear it no more. Getting up and taking the bathroom pass near the door, she ran through the halls. Tracking had always been easy for her, and now she called upon that knowledge. The smell of the vampire stood out from all smells, it was easy to follow.
The sent led her off-campus, and, without carring about her clothes, she shifted into a white wolf. I've lost time, Charity thought, and now i need to gain it.
The smell of vampire got stronger, and she was soon within a close distance of Shaylene. There was a human nearby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm
Belle sighed as she saw Charity leave. Getting up, Belle told the teacher she wasn't feeling well and follow Charity and Shaylene's semells into the woods, changing into her wolf form she found Charity, Shaylene, and a human. Changing back to normal, Belle crouched in front of the human keeping them safe.  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 pm
Seeing Belle go and guard the human, Charity advanced on Shaylene. She exposed her sharp teath, as a deep growl rumbled in her throat. She would hurt Shaylene if it was in order to knock some sense into her. She crouched down, ready to spring towards the vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 pm
Belle kept her position as she asked, "Shaylene, are you really considering this? If you do it, all of us will have to leave." After pausing for a few seconds she continued, "Do what you want, just remember what I said."  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:15 pm
Shaylene stood there between Charity and Belle. Why can't they just mind there own buisness? I wasn't going to kill her, I just wanted a snack! Shaylene thought to herself. Her mind was in a red haze and the thoughts of all the woodland creatures near by wheren't helping the situation. Gah! Shaylene cried out and threw herself at Belle. I-I'm so s-sorry!! Shaylene apologized. Shaylene stood there in front of Belle, trying to debate if she would be quick enough to snag the human and run.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Charity, unsure of the truth in Shaylene's apolagy, moved infront of the human herself, amazed that it hadn't run away yet. Walking over to it, she began to wonder wether it was unconsience or not, because of its little reaction to being near a bear-sized wolf. Nudging it, she layed down by it, still ready to run if needed, though.  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 pm
You know what?! If this human doesn't even have sense enough to run away, then there is no point in hunting it. I'm going to Port Angeles! With that Shaylene sped off, away from the woods and to the house in which she was staying.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:14 am
"Great, now what are we supposed to do with her?" Belle asked in an annoyed tone. "It's not like I'm going to kill her, I would never touch a human in that way, do you have any idea's Charity?" Then remembering she was in her wolf form, and didn't have any clothes for her to change into, Belle changed into her wolf form and waited for her response.  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:46 pm
Charity felt the connection of a mind, and lifted her head, Belle must have changed. Remembering the question, she answered, ummm... The human, I can deal with. I'll drop it off at the edge of the school grounds, but as for Shaylene, I think someone needs to be with her at all times to make sure that nothing goes wrong. I would suggest Alice to find her, but I don't even know where Alice is. Then again, Alice has probably 'seen' this by now, and... Oh, I'm rambling on. Sticking her ears back against the sides of her head, she added, Sorry, I tend to get carried away some times...
Charity touched the human again. Maybe it was unconsious.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:24 pm
Shaylene flung herself on the bed and screamed into her pillow. This sucks!! No one trusts me, I'm hungry, and Now I've missed almost the whole day of school! Shaylene's mind was in a red haze and her stomach muscles clenched in wanting.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 am
Alice appeared at Shaylene's doorstop as soon as she "saw" what was going on. "Shaylene, I think you ought to come with me. Vampires have rules, and severe consequences when they are broken. My father can explain them better than I can. Will you come with me?" she called from the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:16 am
Charity, with some difficulty, shoved the human onto her back and started walking towards the schoolyard. Upon getting there she placed it gently onto one of the wooden benches that nobody used, and ran back into the bushes.
Great, Charity thought, I can't go back to school because my clothes are gone. Sighing she made her way toward her appartment, unsure of wether or not anyone would notice a giant dog walking through the halls. Few people lived there, but it still would be best if she waited until everyone was asleep. Finding a well covered area near the road, she layed down, falling asleep soon after.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:18 am
Belle watched Charity leave with the girl on her back, changing back into herself, she trudged over to Charity's apartment, not wanting to go back home.
When she got there Belle noticed Charity asleep. Sighing Belle ran up the Charity's apartment and got her some clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:28 pm
Charity rolled over in the damp grass, not wanting to get up yet. Still on her back, she pawed at the leaves on a low branch of a tree. Even with her long legs she couldn't reach it, but a gust of wind shook some of the leaves off. Like a puppy, she swatted the leaves, rolling around on the ground when there were no more in the air.
It brings back good memories, she thought. Turning over and sighing, she added, and bad ones. Perhaps I should just stay this way. Human life is so... complicated.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 pm
Although Belle wasn't in wolf form, she seemed to understand Charity, "I wish that too," she murmed. "But I can't, I would have to change back to hunt, I could try, but I might try to hunt humans, I've never tried hunting as a wolf."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games