Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:55 pm
Fujuki looked up at him as he flew in the air not knowing wat to think.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:01 am
Max: "No not now...." and as soon as he says that 5 demons pop out of the trees nearby and throw chain around Shikyo making him crash to the ground  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:02 am
O.O "NO PLEAS DONT HURT HIM" she said as he hit the floor hard as the dust flew up high and she blocks it with her amrs  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:07 am
2 of the 5 demons walked in front of Shiyko blocking the path between Fujuki, Max, and him the other 3 grabbed the chains and began to drag him away. Max then ran towards one of the demons and began to fight him but was then kicked back towards Fujuki  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:11 am
Fujuki cought Max and lays him gently on the floor "IM NOT GOING TO JUST LET U TAKE HIM AWAY" she said runign twards then at full speed then right when she got cloes she vanished and reapered behind them and her bac facing Shiyko and she threw a few kunai and small shuriken at them making them all jump futher "SHIYKO SNAP OUT OF IT AND COME ON" she said yelling at him for just sitting there and saw teh demon getting up O.O "HURRY!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:18 am
[aww this puppy is so cute whee ]
Shikyo stopped squirming around in the chains and his wings retracted and his eyes turned back to normal "wa... where am i?" then one of the demons with a chain jumped behind him and hit him in the back of the head nocking him out. Max got up and attacked one of the demons, that was focusing on Fujuki, in the back  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:23 am
((0.o what???.....))
"UGH AND JUST WHEN HE CAME BAC TO NORMAL!" she said doing a few flips as she blocked the demons attacks and came up behind the demon who knocked him out and wraped her arms arpund him and stabed him and then did a bac flip kicking off of the one she ust killed and landing on the other ones head slicing his throught and landed perfectly in frighting positon "Anyone else wanna try and beat me???" she said with an evil look on her face.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:39 am
[its my mom's bday party right now and someone brought a puppy and hes soooo cute with the big puppy dog eyes whee .... but my lil sisters being a brat and has to ruin everything evil ]
Max was forced back into Shikyo's bag a few moments after he attacked that one demon  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:48 am
((AAAWWW I WANNA SEE IT!!! blaugh lol))
ugh seems it is all up to me now....... she thought as she ran and attacked all of the remaining demons  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:54 am
[ User Image ]
Shikyo is still knocked out  

minimonkey_s

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:58 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:04 am
((AAAAAWWWWW!!!!! blaugh lol))
After a long battle all th edemons were dead and she fell to her knees after the last one died, she looked all beat up and she was tired. she looked to her left to see Shiyko still K.O. and Max in the bag, she whispered "....finaly......." as she fell to the ground with put any energy left in her.............  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:08 am
Shikyo wakes up and looks around " agh.. what have i've done" he sees Fujuki on the floor and he walks over and picks her up; he then takes her in her house and places her on the couch then goes outside and sits on the ground and looks at the sky as it begins to rain  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:11 am
lays awake but cant move n the couch feeling the cold blood were his leg was bleeding before, how did things urn out like this???....... the thought as she slowly sliped into uncontiousness  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:21 am
blinks and his left eye changes agian as he thinks to himself " 10 years to this day..." and then a tear drop comes from hisright eye while a teardrop of blood from his left  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games