Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:29 pm
Ars promptly pat Jake's head. "It's ok, I'm just so used to be attacked by anything that moves that I don't react well to physical contact, not your fault, dear, I knew you were kidding." She thought of adding something as well. "In fact because of that it's even difficult for me to find lovers or to bite someone, really. It's a bit over my control."

Ars nodded. "We seem to have enough time for everyone to vote, but as we can't have a draw, I'd like everyone to assure itself voted before leaving, please."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Magick_Fayt

The bat Thantos winged over to meet the other bat, and his mistress followed. "Hello. I don't believe we've met formally yet. I'm Fayt. You sent me my invitation, I think."
Lerina sat up and smiled as her bat, Batty (named for the Ferngully bat) flew about with Thantos. "I might have. Arcana asked me to help with some of the invitations. I'm glad you could make it."  

Eisoji

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:33 pm
*in the maze jake falls back and takes in the sun and thinks* hmm...its hot...its been all most...2000 years since i was in sun...it was so hurtful i had so many bullies...they would beat me half to death then on my 30th b-day a vampire visited and said he was watching me for 20 years and commanded i become a vampire so i wouldn't have this problem anymore. and that is how i met my uncle crepsly. i later learned to hate him because he killed my father.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Kore clapped her hands together and smiled, her eyes glittering like stars. "I'm glad you are not offended by me, I can get very passionate sometimes.." she smirked and giggled slightly. "I personally can not wait until the poll is done, the votes counted... the King and Queen resolved and crowed." she felt giddy like a school girl.

Cerberus looked from afar and sighed, shaking his head. "I swear... she's going to get herself into trouble acting like that..." he massaged his temple with his fingers.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:39 pm
Eisoji
Magick_Fayt

The bat Thantos winged over to meet the other bat, and his mistress followed. "Hello. I don't believe we've met formally yet. I'm Fayt. You sent me my invitation, I think."
Lerina sat up and smiled as her bat, Batty (named for the Ferngully bat) flew about with Thantos. "I might have. Arcana asked me to help with some of the invitations. I'm glad you could make it."

"As am I. We should have parties like this more often." Looking up at the bats with a smile, she added, "I love the movie Ferngully. Does your bat pick up radio signals, then?" she asked with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:41 pm
He laughed. "I assure you, my lady, that I can handle passion. It is a trait that I try to display when I'm certain it won't offend."

From a distance, Julius rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and sometimes when you aren't certain..."

Dulcineo could almost feel Julius's glare burning into his back, but he paid it no mind, as he was used to the sensation.  

Dulcineo

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:44 pm
Ars went over to Lerina. "Hello. Again..." She giggled. "This hosting stuff takes a lot of attention doesn't it." She thought for a moment. "Everyone, we can call on the Joker already if everyone concurs. I don't think the Joker can be caught up anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:45 pm
Ars Arcana
Ars promptly pat Jake's head. "It's ok, I'm just so used to be attacked by anything that moves that I don't react well to physical contact, not your fault, dear, I knew you were kidding." She thought of adding something as well. "In fact because of that it's even difficult for me to find lovers or to bite someone, really. It's a bit over my control."

Ars nodded. "We seem to have enough time for everyone to vote, but as we can't have a draw, I'd like everyone to assure itself voted before leaving, please."

its truly hard for you to find a lover i mean you got charm thats all you should need...  

OrangeJ

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Kore giggled, reassured that she hadn't offended a good friend of hers. "Then I am glad that you are not offended by me." she heard Arcana announce that the Joker will be announced soon. "Ooooh! The Joker is about to be announced, come on!" she took Dulcineo's hand and go towards the stage where the voting were to be announced.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:51 pm
OrangeJ
Ars Arcana

its truly hard for you to find a lover i mean you got charm thats all you should need...

Ars sighed, "charm and not toasting him or her into charcoal... by reflex."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:52 pm
@ Arcana: "If someone stands out that much then there is no point in not calling it, is there? Unless we are expecting a sudden influx of people, which I doubt."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:55 pm
ya'akove (jake in hebrew)slowly walks to the stage  

OrangeJ

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:55 pm
As soon as he'd heard the announcement, Dulcineo's ears had perked up a bit, so he hardly resisted when Kore started leading him to the stage to hear the result. "My, this is exciting. I can only wonder who could have won by such a landslide already."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:59 pm
"Who must have won must be the 'Jack of All Trades' per say. So exciting!" they reached the stage and awaited for Arcana to start the announcement.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games