Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:26 pm
Catching up to her I turned her around and looked her in the eyes "Kaoru what is wrong?" I asked more worried than ever as I held my hands on her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 am
My heart was racing as i kneeled down silently and held my knees to my chest. i was hoping to god that i could stay quiet enough for them to leave.
The need for blood was still very eminant. I felt like i was going to pass out. I saw him come into the room.....the one....the one from my memory....(OOC:if u dont understand look back its on the first couple of pages) i felt myself start to tremble, everything seemed to be spinning around me as i gripped myself harder. I played the memory back in my head. He was definitly the one.....and it made sense now......My father must have been some sort of chyropteran, my mother of royal blood like saiya or diva........together they made me.....not out of love..out of the thirst for power, the thirst for the want of a Hybrid species. THats why my music controls them so easily, thats why the dont sense me when im around ans easily as they can sense a normal uhman or one of royal blood. Thats why they tried to kill me. tha tmuch was clear.
I saw him look me dead in the eye. i tried to believe this wasnt happening, that i wasnt alone and that if i fought i would make it out okay. But i did the only rthing i knew how, i fought. He Made an escape but as for the others, i killed them, more and mroe seemed to come like a never ending trail of them, until what seemd like centuries later they were all gone.....all turned to ash it seemed. I walked until i got to the front of the house trying to keep my walking straight, u couldnt and i felt myself falling.
I woke up to a bright light being shined on my face. I was hooked to things making it nearly impossible for me to move, they were putting blod through my system, obviously, these people..........wanted something from me.....and knew who and what i was...i looked aorund more........i felt a cold finger hit me hard on my pressure point and i fell back into black, unconsious.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 am
Cutegirlo0o
I took offense to what Diva had said and tried to defend myself, "I can take care of myself thank you. But I could also say the same to you miss Diva. Just because you "own" him, doesn't mean he doesn't have his own feelings." I looked down at the ground and wrapped my arms around myself, slightly feeling sorry for myself... I had a sad expression on my face when I said, "I came to this world only knowing my own name and..." I shifted my eyes toward Sano, "...and Sano's name..." I looked back down, "All I need right now, is someone to help me gain my memory back... and I think Sano is supposed to do it... that's all I know..." I concluded with a deep sigh.
i know he has his own feelings, and as soon as i see my children i think about letting him help, you " she sighed' i know how you feel, my sister gave me my name, then she tried to kill me , besides Sano I'm all alone, all i want is to make sure my children are fine that's all. Then ill think about letting him help you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:16 am
Salem Delgado
"Hold on now everyone just calm down, there is no reason to get upset..." I said casting worried stares "Diva, I gave you my word that I would help find your children, but long ago I gave my word that I would help anyone who needed it." I told her giving the most sincere look in my eyes "And we will need whatever help we can get, all I know is that Kai was the last person they were living with and that was after you died, I have no clue if they still live there." I said turning back to Kaoru "And I promise to do whatever I can to help find your memory, so do not cry okay?"
she looked at him, then sighed" do you know the address. ill go by myself"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 pm
I looked back to her and gave a sad sighed as I held Kaoru "No I am afraid not, and I am not sure that they are still there..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:02 pm
OOC;
HOLY CRAP THIS IS BETTER THAN TELEVISION! lol sry, had 2 XD  

Rae-sempai

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:04 pm
IC: I looked into Sano's eyes with shock, tears still coming down as I went into a flashback with an expressionless face. I saw myself running.. running away from my father when I was a little girl... he ran so much faster than me, and caught up in a blink.. he held me out in front of him and slapped me across the face with his backhand.... I wish I could've flown to get away.... back in the present, I shook my head and realized that Sano still held me out in front of him. I whispered to myself, but loud enough that only Sano could hear, "No..." I pushed Sano away quickly and jumped back, falling to my knees and yelling out in pain... I wrapped my arms around myself as a single wing came out of my back. I yelled louder, then stopped as if my voice has been cut off... I fell to the ground unconscious once again...

OOC: The wing looked like this:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 am
I woke up and hade a massive headache. I stood up and looked around me, i was in a tiny room with glass all around. I tried breaking through the glass but it wouldnt break.
(i shouldnt have gotten into a fight with hagi ,i shouldnt have let myself get distracted and let Sano get in trouble, i shouldnt have wondered off alone) i thought to myself as i familiar scent drew closer and closer. I was having another flashback but as i started to have it a painful shock of Electricity brought me to my knees. I tried to pull off a collar type thing that was around my neck but when i touched it i got shocked again, i heard a voice, "Those who act like dogs will be treated like dogs" it said. As he said that aother shock was sent through my body and i let out a high pitched scream once again, one i was hoping people could hear.
the people who were closae to the glass, there ears started bleeding from the concentration of the sound. I heard someone shoot something into my arm, a tranquilizer, (what is this place..........who are these people......what do they want with me......) i thought, as i pulled out the tranquizer and my body went numb, i saw the seal on the ceiling, "US GOVERNMENT" is what it read. "WeAPONS DEPARTMENT" was the 2nd half. "********........." i said, my body wouldnt move and it hurt to talk.
(well.....unless the scream got outside the base im screwed......) i thought to myself, not seeing an upside to this at all.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:19 am
Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
OOC;
OOC: hey its all thanks to you for starting it adn me for being diva  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:20 am
Salem Delgado
I looked back to her and gave a sad sighed as I held Kaoru "No I am afraid not, and I am not sure that they are still there..."
She sighed then sat down" great, well then hurry with her, cuz even if they are not there someone shoudl know where they are.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:38 am
fate_the_ice_princess
OOC;

OOC: lol,true, well, whats up with you ^^.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 am
fate_the_ice_princess
OOC;

OOC: nothing much  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
fate_the_ice_princess
OOC;

OOC: lol, so how do you like to the RP so far? and what would u change?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:17 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
fate_the_ice_princess
OOC;

would change kaoru acting like a child that cant fend for herself lol besides that nothing  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:23 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
fate_the_ice_princess
fate_the_ice_princess
OOC;

would change kaoru acting like a child that cant fend for herself lol besides that nothing

well that's good, i just wanted to know if this Rp was working for everyone ^^. WHat would you change about you're charcter if you could?  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games