Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:12 pm
He stepped forward and gently wiped her tears away. "Don't worry about it. He is also my second in command so he shouldn't be questioning my judgement."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:17 pm
She sighed and hugged him gently. "...Rai please dont get hurt..."she mumbled into his shoulder.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
He hugged her back and held her close. "Hard to do with my job being what it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:48 pm
She wiped her eyes. " well at least try..."She said softly looking up at him sad. She moved and stood at the window.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:07 pm
He went over her and wrapped his arms gently around her waist from behind. "I'll try to. I promise to at least try," he said seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:12 pm
She nodded and her hands slid to rest over his. She swayed softly and smiled up at him. "thanks...thats all i want..." she kissed his cheek and gently sat him down. "..now where did he hurt you the most ? "S he had gone to the kitchen and made a special paste and made him take his shirts off. " tell me "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 pm
He removed his coat, tie, and shirt wincing some. "Most of his hits were aimed at my torso and back," he said tossing the clothes he took off onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:20 pm
She carefully rubbed the cream into all of the hits. She rubbed his entire torso and back.S he was gentle yet firm as she healed him with the cream.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 pm
He was as still as possible. He still winced some when she touched the bruises that hurt the most.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:34 pm
She finished and when it was completely rubbed in. She kissed his cheek. " well there...in a hour or two they will not hurt barely at all " She smiled and hugged him gently.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:38 pm
"That is good to know," he said sighing returning the hug carefully. "You might be helpful to the doctor if this paste works as well as it should."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:46 pm
She nodded smiling. " well it does..i used to use it when i was in martial arts..."She smiled and kissed his cheekl." it will be fine "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:51 pm
"You may just end up helping out on the days we have the fighting tournaments. The doctor could use the help because of how busy he usually is on those days," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:56 pm
She smiled and shrugged. "...only if you think i can really help " she patted his shoulder. " it should start tingling softly now...and healed int he next 20 minutes.."  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:06 pm
"Trust me you would be of alot of help," he said. He shook himself alittle. "Yeah that tingles now."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games