Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:20 pm
she paused and gave the others a warning glare. "ready," she bent her knees. "set." she held tense and still. "go." with a good toss the ball left her hand off the end of her finger tips and into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:45 pm
Billy leapt up faster and higher than Ben, and tipped the ball to Braiden who ran down the court. Erin, being the fastest, was already there. Braiden passed the ball to her and Erin slammed it in.
"Eat that, big bro." she said, cracking her knuckles.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:22 pm
teresia paused looking at them with wide eyes. she wasn't expecting anyone to make a basket in that sort of timing. she focused on closing her mouth and took a deep breath to make herself seem more composed. "nice shot erin!" she smiled, now in control of her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:11 pm
Erin gave a thumbs up and gave the ball to Ben, who was growling.
"The game's only just begun, sis." he said.
Erin shrugged.

Two sweaty hours later, Team Erin won, 48-12.
Erin danced around her brother.
"I win, I win! You're a loser I'm a winner, I win, I win!" she cheered, grinning.
Ben grabbed at her, but was held back by Johnny and Iggy.
"Easy there, buddy. We don't want a repeat of last time." said Johnny, putting Ben in a headlock.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 pm
Teresia laughed and shook her head about how ben was acting. "oh quit being a poor sport. i'm sure you win at somthings sometimes." she replied with a shrug. "and being a better sport shows charcter." she replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:07 pm
Ben shrugged off Billy and Iggy and sighed.
"Okay... and no, I never win at anything. Erin's too damn good at everything." he pouted.
Erin put an arm around her brother's massive shoulders.
"Awww. I'd comfort you, but it's true."
A vein in Ben's head swelled. "You're not a wolf, you're a jackal." he muttered.
Erin laughed. "We have the same mom, dumbo. I love you anyway!" she said cheerfully.
The rest of the group laughed.
"So, who wants to come to my place?" asked Johnny, jerking a thumb behind him at a large blue house.
"You know we're in, John-boy." Erin said, picking up the basketball. "What about you, Teresia?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:54 pm
teresia shrugged. "sure i guess so." she smiled slightly and then turned to ben. "well if it made you feel any better you'd kill me in any compatition so..." she laughed slightly without finishing her sentence. she knew that wasn't saying much so it sounded dumb.

((sorry it's been so long. car got impounded, had to buy another, i might be moving again and my mom tried to disown me for buying a car she wanted... it was really nutz. i'm really sorry though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:49 pm
(('Sokay.))

Ben laughed and nodded. "Maybe. Maybe."
"It's a long way to my house, so you guys should probably phase." John said.
"You just want a free ride." Iggy grumbled.
"Yeah? So?"
"I'm okay with it, as long as he's not riding me." Erin said.
"Same." Braiden piped.
"Not me, neither." Ben said. "That means Iggy has to do it, since Ben's giving Teresia a ride."
"Who decided that?"
"WHAAT?!"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:11 pm
she laughed shaking her head. "at least i'm welcome." she stuck her tougne out teasingly. but she did her best to make it obvious that she was just poking fun. she didn't want to start anything. although she was curious as of why they all assumed ben would...she thought that was sort of odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:44 pm
Ben shrugged and phased into his wolf form with the others.
John jumped on Iggy's back. "YYYYEEEEE-HAAAAW!" he shouted. Iggy growled and took off as fast as he could, making John hold on for dear life.
Ben-wolf growled/laughed and took off at an easy trot beside his sister.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Teresia laughed slightly as she moved by ben and Erin. she didn't want to be rude. but she couldn't help but laugh. first thing she though of was when kids play cowboys and indians... but he'd be playing the wrongs side. that idea made her laugh even harder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:10 am
Ben barked at them, but they were too far away to hear.
Erin growled playfully and bounded after them, nearly knocking over Braiden and Billy in the process.  

FigTreeDoctor

Xhanti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:05 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:42 pm
Teresia laughed slightly. "you better tell me whats so funny later." she replied, trying to keep up.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:44 pm
Ben suddenly crouched, staring at Teresia. Erin doubled back around, barking and leaping around like she was on ecstasy, followed by Johnny and Iggy.
"Uh-oh, wolf girl. Looks like Ben's about to pounce!" Johnny said once Iggy had quieted down.
Ben barked and jumped at Teresia, manuvering his body so that she landed on his back.
"I'd hold on if I were you." Johnny said. Ben took off, leaping and running.
'I hope to God she's not scared...'
'I was, the first time.'
'You're scared of everything, Braiden.'
'Sooo. Not. True.'  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games