Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Star Wars (a new begining) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:31 pm
The shuttle shook. The sith interceptor opened fire. Droids boarded the shuttle and then followed grevence. "so you fools try to take her over hmm" he said, "only i can teach in both sides, duality is more powerful then you are" he said force lighting them away. "rena come with me, i dont want to push you to either side..just to teach you both" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm
"C'mon!" He started running. He clutched the saber that hung from his belt.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:51 pm
she followed, "do we know how meany yet??"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:36 pm
"Don't even know what. I just feel something. Don't you?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 pm
she knoded, her eyes turned white for a second, then back. "Theres two of them.....well two main ones anyway, a man and a woman. Both exeedingly strong."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:42 pm
"More power over the force than me..."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:07 pm
she rolled her eyes, "don't say such things."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:23 pm
"First who the hell are you?! Rena shouted. "I've felt your eyes on me , what do you want with me. Something tells me I really shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning. But as for Duality.....you temp me. Though I will follow the path of the light regardless. Before we continue, kind sir. Please answer a few questions such as , What exactly made you interested in me? Rena said with hands on her hips. Glaring at both Grevance and her master." And give me a reason why I should trust your word...even my own master deceived me.  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 pm
"i am grevence and why would i deceive you" grevence said looking at her master. "i don't want to stir you from the light just to give you the ability to be both if needed"
Grevence walked up to rena's master and grabbed him by his neck, "this fool doesn't know the true power of my duality" he tossed him through the window. He turned to her, "the reason i chose you is because my other student kaderot saw you as a powerful jedi and didn't want your strength go to waste" grevence turned away from her and looked out to the interceptor. The windows had sealed because of the broken window. "when your ready and if you have more questions just ask" he said just standing there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 am
"Fine I guess I'll have to come with, seeing as my master can no longer be considered one by my means. And seeing that he is pretty much dead. I guess I will come. So this Kaderot has been stalking me and reporting back to you on what he saw. And just because you are Grevance doesn't mean you are incapable of deception.So tell me,,Rena said with a untrusting tone...What exactly is they way of duality that you have followed and why? The force is a maliable thing. both sides can use what ever they wish. but the light practices restraint to those abilites the Darkside would condone as being necessary to fully use the force to it's optimum power. I should warn you, I am slow to trusting people. Especially those who attack the ship I'm on and storm the crew.  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:37 pm
"it was the easiest way to get on and prove a point" grevence said turning toward her. " and about the duality is the full power of the force, it combines the dark and the light together into a powerful force." grevence said holding out his hand. "i will not use you and i will only help you unless you want more."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 pm
Well, then ..shall we go now? Rena said sternly.  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:28 am
"we shall" grievance said turning and getting back on his ship. When they were all on the interceptor took off and headed back to the planet. "you and kadrot will still go to the academy for now as cover as they will be supious that you just disappeared" grievance  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:40 pm
Very true. and to add to all this lovely commotion, we need an explanation as to why my master is dead. They have most likely felt his return to the force.  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:02 pm
There was an explosion and he was caught in the middle of it and it killed him." grevence suggested but wasnt sure."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff