Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:29 pm

"Long story. I barely told him, I'm not going to tell you."
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:37 pm

She taps her chin before a mischevious grin played across her face "oh but ill find out soon..." she smiles sweetly at him, hiding a secret that only she knew

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:40 pm

"I'm sure."
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:03 pm

She turns and starts walking, well more like skipping away, grinning wickedly (srry had to go eat dinner)

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:48 am

Kitty walked into the office of Walt to find it empty. She then at down in a corner shivering. '' i am not light, but not dark, so what am i? do i even truly exist? do i have a purpose?'' she said huddled up.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:46 pm

He gets back to his office. "Hey, where have you been."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:05 pm

'' not saying, can't, i don't exist, have no purpose.'' Kitty said gibbering slightly. She was shaking lots. '' was stuck in where ever it was, memory came back, not good.........i don't see any purpose in me............stood up the big cheese of down there when i had to go on a date.........got drunk.....forgot everything.......now it's back. not good....''Sh said trying to explain. It was like she could see things no one else could and they were slowly driving her crazy. She huddled up tighter.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:50 pm

She found a nice little quiet place and lays down on her side, curling up, she sighs and closes her eyes falling into a light sleep.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:55 pm

"Oh great. What happened?"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:57 pm

She rolls onto her stomach before rolling onto her back, she huffs when she couldnt get confortable before laying spread eagle style and looking up at the sky, she yawns and then curls back up, falling back asleep again only she stayed asleep this time.

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm

Name:Kaderot umsake
Bio:Kaderot is a divine that isnt sided with either side at the time. He perfers to just do as he pleases but the darkness in him might decide for him. His darkness can be seen in his wings and armor..he is mistake for being with hell for this.
Heaven or Hell:Neutral at the time
Description: User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:04 pm

(sup stevey)

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:08 pm

(whats up..so where should i start?)
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:10 pm

(hmm well im up in heaven, i guess u could be on earth and start some trouble causing me to wake up and check it out)

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:31 pm

(ok i guess) Kaderot flew across the sky and saw something he liked. It was a young girl that was having trouble with some bandits. so he landed near her and attacked them. "die you fools" he said and cut them in half. Sadly the girl was sacred of him and called for help. The villagers shoot and threw stuff at him and pissed him off. He attack the village and left very little left of it and then flew off. He went to a nearby lake and stared at the water. The blood of the villagers was on his blade. He sighed. "why is it like this..i help then get attacked" he said and frowned, "i hate this"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games