Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:33 am
she looks at him before looking at kat "your so mean" she said then walks after him, she stands in front of him so that he had to stop walking "dont go....." she said quietly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:34 am
kat growled but she kept quite as she folowed echo  

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:39 am
''its ok... stick with her... you know her right?'' reis said as he turned to look at the other vampire...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:42 am
"yes...but..." she takes his hand "you dont have to go" she looks at him with pleading eyes  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:43 am
''i will stay... now, what are we doing out here?'' reis asked while he looked around the forest trying to remember its cause...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:45 am
"i was....." she looks around "running" she looks back at them "ill stay as well" she looks at kat "but im still mad at walt, can i bunk with you at the hotel?" she asked "ill sleep on the floor since theres only one bed"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 am
"umm i never stayed at the hotel i would never sleep that close 2 a hutner but i do have my own house deeper in the forest we could stay there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:47 am
bunk with who reis asked looking nervous... ''if you are bunking with me you can have the bed, i dont sleep to much''  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:48 am
"oh...." she thinks "sure....sounds good" she smiles a little, she laughs a little at reis "no silly, i meant kat" she looks at her "well then its settled, ill stay with you kat"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:48 am
badluckcat-13
"umm i never stayed at the hotel i would never sleep that close 2 a hutner but i do have my own house deeper in the forest we could stay there?"

''as much as i hate to say it i agree with kat... just being near the house gives me fear of the hunters that remain inside its walls...'' reis said as he looked around he noticed there wasnt a house in sight... ''umm were is the house?''  

reisdrakes

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:51 am
"about 20miles north from here i live in a place thats hard 2 find but i csn lead the way if you like...is he comeing" she asked echo loking at the other vamp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:52 am
she shruggs "i dont know" she said "if your okay with it" she looks around the forest "lead the way kat" she smiles

(might have to go soon k)  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 am
''i will remain around here... and let you sleep'' reis said climbing up a tree '' i will see you both in the morning...''' reis layed back on a tree branch and stared at the sky...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:55 am
kat smiled "well ill go slow for you but i think you would keep up better in wolf form" kat said as she started walking deeper into the forest "hurry or ya gonna be left behind" kat then dispeared moveing threw the forest quickly
(i g2g soon 2 )  

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:56 am
shortly after the two girls left reis went to sleep...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games