Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:15 pm

Avill moved slightly. She was still asleep though.

L looked at Zach, "You really like her dont you?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Glancing back, Zach merely nodded, turning his gaze back on Avill. "Avill..." He murmured. He looked back at L. "Can you just leave me alone with her?"

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:20 pm

L turned around, "I am sorry, but i cant leave any farther than this..." he said.

Avill was completely asleep, she was unaware of Zach and L.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Zach sighed. He looked for a moment longer, then leaned forward and kissed her.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Avill woke up slowly as Zach kissed her.

L stayed turned around.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Zach pulled away, his eyes shining. He smiled.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Avill smiled at Zach, she then noticed the handcuffs, she laughed a little bit, "Two guys handcuffed together, that is a bit... akeward..." she said.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:39 pm

xXxChaos RebornxXx
Kazuya suddenly got a foot in the stomach, the impact more than a hundred semi truck's worth crashing into him. "DON'T YOU DARE INSULT KIRA!" She screamed.

Kazuya shouted as he was kicked and slammed into the wall. He was very weak as he tried to stand, with the wind knocked out of him. "What.....the hell...." Just then, Yami showed up, "Seems like she can sure kick your a** Kazuya." "Shut up Yami," he responded.

Kazuya Maeda

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Shishuri smirked. "Kazuya, you have made yourself a very dangerous enemy... I have the eyes!" Her eyes turned red.

Zach laughed. "Tell me about it. I don't even get a break after I go to sleep!"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Kazuya wiped some blood from his face that he had coughed up, "So you have the Shinigami eyes, then I shouldn't expect you to live very long, should I." This time, he was prepared for an attack.

Kazuya Maeda

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Shishuri poked his forehead. "Not so fast. I have other eyes, too." They shifted, making an odd symbol. "With these eyes I can take people's years and add them to my own."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:48 pm

"Right," Kazuya muttered, "forgot about that one. So now what? You either make me join Kira or I die right?"

Kazuya Maeda

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Shishuri smiled wickedly. "No." She said simply. "You don't join us. It's too late." She drained about twenty years from him, then left.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Kazuya swore, "Great, now not only do I have a powerful chick after me, now I have even less longer to live."
"Life sucks doesn't it, Kazuya?" Yami said, laughing a little.
"Shut up Yami."

Kazuya Maeda

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:27 am

Avill noticed how L stayed facing the opposet way, "Is he ok?" she asked looking at Zach.

L, eventhough he could hear everything that they were saying, didnt turn around.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games