Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 pm
((The spike was non-material, it only damages the posessed soul. It is not in his chest.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:03 pm
((You should specify that!))  

Akia-RP

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:05 pm
"Careful. Don't kill yourself over this." The words had barely left her lips to let Brigitte know that she should use some restraint, before Robin was air-born. She didn't like flying, it drained her of energy so quickly, but this was an extraordinary situation. "Hold on." The slip stream brought it to Lutia's ears about a half a second before Robin reached her. "Mphf!" Robin grunted as she grabbed hold of Lutia. It wasn't he, it was all the G-force dragging at her. But boy, did it make her heavy for a second there. "Got ya'." She didn't speak in such loose terms often, but she wasn't really focusing on her speech at that moment. No, she was digging her heels into the air as hard as she coudl. Her sounds, which had before been simple humming and snapping, now reached a new level. She started to sing.
Latin, the song was one of the forest. It was a song taught to her by her daughter, who had in turn, learned it from the trees and earth. It was a quite song of growth, of life, of death, and it held power. So much power that Robin nearly lost hold of Lutia as the air pulsed upwards. Biting her lip till it bled, Robin held on and kept singing. Stopping now woudl be disastrous. no seriously, don't stop the song. Bad things would happen. Like me having to come up with what coudl be disastrous.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 pm
((Sorry then.))  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:11 pm
Brigitte nodded upon hearing Robin's words, but still worried. She landed on the ground lightly, Akia still in her hold. She held the limp body protectively and listened to Robin's song.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:14 pm
((It's okay, I just thought you stabbed me))The blood flow seemed to keep going. He felt as if he was safe though. He remembered something...  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 pm
Lutia was relieved to be caught by Robin, someone she knew she could trust. She just sighed a heavy breath and held on to Robin. All she wanted to do was be on the ground and back in bed. And who was it that had cut Brigitte's soul? Someone in black armor with a big sword. Could it be--

Ewan cringed as his mind was assaulted by some unknown force. For a second or two, he couldn't move, couldn't even blink. He saw the demon swoop back to the ground with the soul in his control. He had shouted for nobody to move, but that wouldn't stop Ewan.

"That thing is a demon!" Ewan shouted to the other demon, something wasn't right there. A demon was trying to harm another demon? No, it was trying to salvage it, to save it. Not to mention the fact that it was probably the demon that had attacked him with the mind assault. "It needs to be destroyed!"

"Go back to the Hell from whence you came, demon!" shouted Ewan. Before the demon(Fenrick) could stop him, Ewan had thrust his large sword through the demon soul and into the material demon, dissipating the soul again and opening a ghastly hole in the material demon's abdomen.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 pm
~~~Flashback~~~

He was fighting, but not winning. The heavenly forces were being pushed back. Demons flooded the heavens. How did they recieve access? He didn't know. He couldn't remember. After that all he coud remember was being found in the forest almost dead, by a woman of incredible beauty. He was carried to a building. He had something clinched in his hand. He had forgotten he had this something, what did he do with it? He dropped it didn't he? Yes, inbetween the floorboards. What was it? He couldn't remember...
~~~End~~~

Akia-RP

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:32 pm
(Yeash, I need to make my posts shorter, by the time I finish one, another one has already gone before me, sometimes messing up the timing of stuff.)
Landing softly, despite the power pulsing around her, Robin set down Lutia and walked over to Brigitte. For a minute, she was holding the power of the forest in her vocal chords. And she was going to use it to ensure that there woudl be no more possessing that day.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:38 pm
(BTW, I'm going to dinner now, and then bed, so no more posting for today for me. Night night.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:39 pm
Fenrick stood still for a moment.

"Godammit" he mumbled.

He pulled the sword from his grip and still controlled part of the demon.

"You really think I would save an evil demon soul that had possesed my friend?"

Fenrick had prepared his armor of darkness so it looked there was a hole in him.

He ripped his armor off.

"The reason I stunned you is so you woudn't do something stupid like that. Hell, is a place where the dead go. I am from Sayria, land of the Demons. I am next in line for the throne. Why would I ..."

He relized what he had said in his rant.

"Crap... "

He paralyzed Ewan for a couple more minutes and threw him up in a tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:14 am
Brigitte looked up at Robin, her eyes filled with an odd mix of worry and hope. She remained silent, not wanting to inturrupt the song echoing through the forest. She laid a gentle hand on Akia wound, putting slight pressure on it in hope that it would slow the bleeding.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 am
Krusnik05Vamp
Brigitte looked up at Robin, her eyes filled with an odd mix of worry and hope. She remained silent, not wanting to inturrupt the song echoing through the forest. She laid a gentle hand on Akia wound, putting slight pressure on it in hope that it would slow the bleeding.

Rock shoved his hood off. He walked over to Brigitte and Akia and kneeled beside them. ''Easy now... I know exactly what to do...'' Rock shut his eyes and rose his hand over Akia. A lilac glow came from it and wrapped around Akia in a bubble. ''Better back off if you don't wanna smell burning flesh... I'm speaking of your flesh...'' Rock precised. The wounds of Akia started to shut, the bleeding stopped. ''The full instoration of his health can take a... while...'' Rock fell to his knees. ''Using this... makes me.... so weak...'' Rock fell unconcious to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 am
Fenrick saw him crumple.

"Everyone is falling..."

He captured the spirit and exteminated it with a quick thrash of a spike of darkness.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:57 pm
Ewan was surprised when he couldn't move again and thrown into a tree. He hung, like a statue, in the tree, unable to move or call out when he felt the presence of the demon spirit again. It wasn't destroyed?! Ewan thought. He couldn't defend against the possession this time, and his mind and body was taken over completely.

The possessed Ewan shook off the paralysis and jumped down to the ground, landing with an earth shaking thud. He grabbed Fenrick by the neck and lifted him into the air. "You thought you could defeat me?" he growled, holding back laughter. He threw Fenrick to the ground and then braced himself for a transformation.

Bones began to crackle, and skin began to crawl. Ewan's armor blasted apart as it's wearer grew too large for it. His skin turned a deep purple color, and his eyes became gaping orbs of blackness. Muscles grew and tightened, hair lengthened, teeth and nails sharpened. Four horns began to grow from Ewan's head: two straight up and two curled like a ram's. His face contorted and elongated to form a muzzle. Skin hardened and became scaly. His hair bleached to white in a matter of seconds. Suddenly, Ewan become completely consumed by licking black flames.

"My name is Eukoblitz, demon of the Nine Hells!" announced the now fifty foot tall demon. "Kneel before me, mortals! Kneel before me, demon! Kneel before me, angels and vampires and elf-kind alike!" Eukoblitz laughed a hideous, guttural cackle. "Kneel!" he commanded before sending one very large fist down atop Fenrick, pinning him to the ground.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games