Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:31 pm
(thank you...I just don't like that...its like I'm being rushed)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:09 pm
(hai, gomen. I'm on about everyday and have nothing better to do but post.)  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:29 am
(ok me to ^_^)

Mayame: we gotta help him!

Chihiro: right...GET EVERYONE READY!

Mayame: YES MA'AM! *runs inside*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:08 pm
He choked her. "Don't scream. I can't use you if They know..." He was implying a group of people. That she had contacts to. Another duh moment for Fell.
He's a Sayain... but everyone I've ever seen has black hair. So why the hell is it blond? She thought frantically. She struggled, but it was no use.
He tossed her lightly towards the tree, which she hit with a shattering force. She fell to the ground, gagging and coughing up blood.
"Is that right..." Fell smirked. She wipped the blood from the corner of her mouth. "I don't think you're strong enough..." Fell was unintentionally egging him on, which she realized when he moved with lightning speed and sent her through the tree.
"How-- who the hell are you?!" Fell yelled. She tried to get up, but went down onto her knees instead. Her chakra had been sealed off somehow. She coughed up more blood. Damnit, I rupture something... She thought as she held her stomach.
He appeared behind her. "What..." was the only thing she could say. He chopped at the back of her neck and she went unconcious.
"This is gonna be fun..." he sneered as he vanished in a cloud of smoke.
Fell was going to be very pissed off when she woke to find out about her abduction...  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:03 am
*a young man (Limdo) runs over to her*

Limdo: hey, you okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:05 pm
Jynx saw Fell's abduction, the whole thing, but he was afraid of Broly, just like everyone else, last time the Saiyans fought him, he almost killed them all, it took all Goku's energy to defeat him, and nobody was as strong as Goku. Jynx relized that it was a trap anyway, Broly may have acted and sounded retarded but he knew sooner or later we'd come, so Jynx went, knowing of the challenge he had before him  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:17 pm
*as Chihiro puts on her mask, she senses someone*

"Hm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:18 pm
Fell woke in a small room. There were no windows, and a single bare lightbulb lit the place. She lied on a bed made of straw, and the minute she realized what happened, she freaked.
"s**t, s**t s**t!" She yelled as she jumped up. She immediatly scowered the room looking for an exit, but found that there was none.
"Oh damn... this is a trap deluxe. Don't even fall for it guys..." she muttered. She leaned against the wall and slid down.  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:22 pm
*A young man runs up to him*

"Uh, you okay?"

???: ah, Chihiro Uchiha, leader of the Akanses.

Chihiro: WHAT THE!?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:26 pm
Jynx had been training with Goku so he could fly now, he used his new ability to reach Forte's mantion, he then descented to the gate of the establishment, and automatacally engaged in a fight with some of Forte's minions, he killed some and wounded others, then walked in and started fighting more shinobi  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:44 pm
*one of Forte's minions knocks Chihiro out and dissapears with her*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:07 pm
Fell heard the comotion from above. A worried look appeared on her face. "No, you'll only be killed!" She screamed as she rushed up to her feet. But her words only echoed around her, making the stone room seem even more bare.
She punched the walls, blooding her knuckles. She didn't feel the pain, she just wanted out, and now. She only stopped when her hand, completely numb, began pouring blood, from both the wound and the fingernail marks in her palm. But still, Fell didn't care.
She hopped back for the wall and started to do handsigns, intending on blowing up everything in her way. But again, the chakra didn't flow. It was like something was blocking it.
"Damn it all!" She went back to her original plan of beating the wall, though all it did was cause self injury.  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:34 pm
Young Man: my name is Limdo. Im an Akanses Member. Its futile to do that...I tried dozens of times...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:52 pm
Fell spun around and her bright blue eyes burned with fury. "I don't care." She spat. She turned back around and slammed into the wall somemore. "I don't give up, no matter what comes my way."
Her body was protesting being abused, but Fell ignored it. She had to get out and get whoever was trying to rescue her away from here, before it was too late.  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm
*the cell opens and two minions push Chihiro in*

Limdo: Leader-Sama!

Chihiro: ugh...*coughs up blood*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games