Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:08 pm
"Yeah. I know. Your not the only offspring of a God you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:11 pm
Zach put the amulet gently onto her neck. "The amulet of Samarkand... Now all we need is the staff of Gladstone, and we can conquer some random place." He grinned. "Maybe Greece. Always liked it."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:17 pm
She stepped away from him, "what exactly do you want, Zach?" Her eyes narrowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:20 pm
Zach sighed. "I wanted to make amends."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:23 pm
"And so you did, and I forgave you. " She looked him up and down. "But. Thats not the only reason, is it?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 pm
Zach sighed. "I'm not sure. There may be another reason I'm not conscious of."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:35 pm
"We are assassins, Zach. We can only know of each other existance, nothing more." She walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:40 pm
Zach sighed, and disappeared.  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:00 pm
The airships returned to the base and kaderot stared coldly at the screen that showed whats left of that city. He turned and walked to his flagship and was on board. The ship was called the subzero. It moved into the air and was massive. Kaderot smirked and aloud the ship to reach the clouds and into them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:53 am
"A little harsh don't ya think?" Slayer said to leah as she walked away from zack, far enough out of earshot for even the demi-god to overhear. "Who is that one, that's Ms. Crazy's comerade you refused to help?" he asked.  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:52 am
"The only crime I commited was not being head-over-heals for him like he is for me. He tryed to kill himself since I don't love him. And just now he was saying sorry. But he's not in our guild. And sometime, one of his kind may be on the bord. So I'm gonna have to kill him and anyone else who tries to stop me. Because I'm an Assassin, I kill whom I'm hired to kill. End of story." She smiled weakly and walked back to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 am
Outside, Zach spoke in quiet tones. He was reciting an ancient chant his grandmother had taught him.

A girl appeared next to him and sighed. Best not to bug him...  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:02 pm
She spent the next week going through her normal slaughter scedual. She never wore thr amulet, she had put it in the back of her closet. She didn't trust whatever power he had put into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:58 pm
"Haha, glad to see you're taking quite the pride in your work, here, a new elite bill, complete this succesfully and you'll be able to move up another rank in the guild leah" he said handing her a peice of paper. "Ready for a fun fight? These ones are always fun to take down." he said with a grin as krad walked in the room.

"An elite mark eh? Mind if i tag along?" he said looking at the girl then to slayer "Been a while, whaddya say?"

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:58 pm
She laughed, "yeah. It does look fun." She took the paper and read it. Then she was gone.......  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games