Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:24 pm
bar keepers daughter leans in slightly: excuse me sir but i cant rightly here a yank ur sayin to me... *studies aiden silently*

aizen seemes unaffected by the rain but then pauses and turns around facing him and slings her coat over his shoulders over his own it was warm from her slightly body heat and she brushed his hair back from his face before marching off towards the enterence back into las noches she moved the stone aside and helped him in and then once more replaced the covering. she started walking him onward towards the other side of the tunnel but this time u notice that this definitly wasnt the same tunnel u used before and the torches and such gave off true age without magic help in anyway. these torches had to have been lit by hand.

aizen has said nothing this entire time she honestly didnt no what to say to him.... he heard them as well as she did the titles they revealed about her everything...

openning another enterence but this time it was directly above their heads hands reached down and aizen threw hers up and the hands grabbed her and yanked her up inside

voice calls down: come on then hurry up laddy... times a wasten and ure putting alot of sent out here for her to find me... come on then grab me hands like a good lad...  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:05 pm
aiden clears his throat and says it again*srry about that.
young lady what do y'all have to drank. my throat is very dry and i'm very thristy*

leans back in his chair. swing his revolver around his finger twice and puts it back in itz holster. smiles...  

Killersaredead

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:16 pm
Aridas smiled at the gesture of he giving him the cloak and looked up at the random man. He frowned but offered a hand and let him pull him p. He could have transformed into bats and flown up himself, but he didn’t fancy doing it around strangers.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:26 pm
aiden looks around the bar... pantielly wating on his beverage.
he sees an old jukebox in the corner of bar.
*tells the young day, "ill be right back"* he walks over to the old machine... looks like it hadnt been used in ages... he digs n2 his pocket and pulls a coin. He selects a nice jazz tune and returns to his seat..  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:20 pm
bar keppers daughter eyes him thoughtfully and almost starts making flirty advances after giving him his drink but another vamp comes and her eyes got wide and she looked away mumbling: srry must be excused and hurries off the other way

the new vamp sits down next to him: hello stranger...

aizen stands waiting for him as the person pulled him up: welcome to my home aridras i need to rest ur more than welcoem here that man that helpped u up is the guardmen alex he will do u no harm ur welcome to a room, food anything u need  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:27 pm
Aridas looked at the man in the face, a little awkward at being pulled up.
"um, hello Alex."
Onc ehe wa sup he dusted hismlef off a little  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:36 pm
alex looks at him with a tilted head and a toothless smile

aizen looks at alex: hes deaf and dumb and just happy to be alive honestly

aizen heads back a hall after signing to alex that he should give room and offer somehting to the guest she was already starting to remove her clothes for the shadow as she was walking away  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:39 pm
Arida streid to serach his memory for some sort of signlanguage, but he came up with nothing. Instead he gave a polite smile as Alex somewhat roughly showed him off to a room.
he coudn't help but glance over his shoudler as he left and Aizen started to undress. He then scolde dhismef for being so low as to try and catch a glimpse of her naked.

[haha XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:45 pm
aizen some what smirked to herself shaking loose her hair and turned the water on a scolding hot she moved into the shower and sat down there knees pressed against her chest and water pouring down over her face the blood and cuts and things showed so well she shivered against the warmth washing away the harshness taht was her life and in a moment she was relzed and utterly comfortable

alex signed to c if his master new guest need anything but figured hed want to use the bathroom after milady so he left and came back with food, water and warm bath towels for when milady was done  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:55 pm
Arodas took the food greatfully and ate it, awaiting teh oppertunityf ro a shower. he would be glad of one- the rain had left him feeling dirty and he was tired. It felt good to be in a safehouse for onnce. He looked baout the bedorom he had been brougt to and at the dresser. there was a brush and scissors and some various knick nacks. He took the brush and brushed the lugs out of his hair, and then with the scissors snipped a couple of inches off it. It ahd grwon longer than he was used to over the past month and he was glad to have it back to just-above-shoudler-length. His hair had always been a problem. When he was sired he had hair down to his back, and becaus eof his his hair grew very quickly bac to that sort of length if he didn't keep on top of it. He supposed it was too much effort, but he would do it anyway.
He shrugged and returned to his food.  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:10 pm
[awagh it's really late-haha g2g to bed, 'night smile ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:27 pm
((*tears* grr i need to get on earlier to get a hold of u sooner*))

aizen eventually stands up and drys herself off with a towel that appeared along with her robe. she knew that alex had already picked up her clothes that were in the hall. alex bowed out of adrios's room and walked into the kitchen to put on a cup of tea for his mistress. aizen slides the robe up on top of her shoulders but the moment she tied it and placed her necklaces back around her neck it had moved comfortablely around the upper parts of her arms and she walked out her legs all but showing the robe only long enough to cover up the private areas of her body. but the way her robe feel it exposed much of her soft creme coloured skin.

aizen walks down the hall towards his room and leans in the door way: arodas... *her voice was soft and thoughtful* u can use the shower now im done...*she eyes him and then the mess about the room then him again and turns and leaves heading down the hall way with a slow stride*

aizen takes and makes her tea and then heads toward the fire place and sits on the couch tucking her legs up underneath of her body watching the fire thoughtfully sipping her tea  

Azriel Silverwings

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:13 pm
Aiden,"hey whatz ur name...(just she's walking off)humph

takes a sip of his drink talkng to the vamp: that a pretty girl *looking at the bartender daughter.* srry i didnt introduce myself...i'm Aiden*holding his hand out*

((jazz continues playing in the background and its a very mellow mood in the place))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:41 am
"Thanks." Aridas said, glancing her over. He then strode off towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
Once inside he sighed and ran a handthrough his hair. He trune don the shower undressed and slumk underneath teh water. He had it on hot, so that at first it stung his skin, but when he got used ot it it was refreshing. He closed hsi eyes and dipped his face under it, sighing again. He was so tired. The evnts here had been long and confusing and he was glad that one day was over and done with at least, and it seeme dhe had a friend now. He smiled a little to hsmelf and opened his eyes, leaning on teh wall of the shower. He held out a white hand lightly in front of him, and noticed that the hot water had brought out the scars on it. Over his skin were the twisted textured scars of heavy burns, and in the pad of his hand was a knotted circle as if some spike had been shoved through it.
he lifted his head and looked at hismlef in the mirror opposite. His entire body was covered in the burn scars, and his arms, legs and torso all held these circular scars in uniform lines down him.
Curling form his memory was the sound of screaming.
He gritted his teeth and looked away, tunring the heat down. As the heat lowered, the scars seemed to dissapear and his skin was smooth again. He ran a hand over his face and shook his head. Trying to forget.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm
vampire looks at his hand and then thinks eventually shaking it: she nows not her place among vampires she is a triste born woman, my name is elizabeta  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games