Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

luaws

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:33 pm
NAME: Jaime, James, or Jem.
ABOUT ME: I like music, reading fantasy, and drawing anime. I also love to RP with my friends. I usually spend most of my time on gaia, or drunkduck. I have two best friends and those are Megan and Sam (welcome sam) and then those other people xp Josh, Ryan, Cynthia, Lycia.. all them. Me and my friends are a crazy ground and I haven't been tested yet so idk. My favorite colors are red, and black, but blue seems to be creeping its way into my heart!
PETS: sadly I'm alergic to all types with my brother so no.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, playing music, and making music, RPing, and playing games (Video games)
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about a year, I was cleaning Megans room with her and I found a wiccan book, I starte reading, liked it, and convinced Megan to be a part of it, Sam started reading too and now we all rock!
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I could use a few tips and some help. I'm not very good and right now I don't know much... ALso casting and ending circles confuse me!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 am
NAME:Jonathon, or Jon
ABOUT ME:Hm. I can't think of muc to say about myself here really, I'm sure you can find a fair bit about me from my posts in the guild, so feel free to check about there, or read my profile.
PETS:I have a cat named Spring, and a Schippamo dog named Cole
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Phsycology,Sociology, Dramatic Arts, Visual Arts, Music, reading, writing, Friends and family, World religions and beliefs, Anthropology, skateboarding, graffiti, and whatnot else I can find to occupy my time.
CURRENT PATH:Eclectic Pagan, studying Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:3 years, half that seriously.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
Not particularily. As I've sad, it'd be simply nice for you to learn about me by communication then my intoduction. It's quite hard to explain me as a whole in one post.  

SADERR

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:29 am
Everyone else can watch as their dreams untie . . .

(I'm reintroducing myself, I think, since I haven't been a very active participant here recently, and I'd like to try to be from now on)

NAME: Elppy
ABOUT ME: I'm fun-loving and happy a lot of the time, and I like to play around a lot, but I know when to be serious. I own a ton of books on witchcraft, but have only read 1/4 of them due to school and work and social life getting in the way. I'm the least disciplined person ever when it comes to following any path, as I usually run off and chase butterflies or get distracted by the falling leaves or fairies, or any number of things.
PETS: One black and white kitty named Pixiefish Glittermoon, whom I believe is my reincarnated original kitty (and familiar), Lilka. You may also hear me refer to Pixie as Mogwai, Pikkie, or Fluffumbottom, as these are all nicknames that my roommates and I have come up with.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writing, hiking, kitties, fairies, my friends, work, tarot, anything mystical.
CURRENT PATH: None/neopaganism/a Christian Witch. I've run across so many fluffbunnies here on Gaia and IRL that I've practically give up becoming a witch. I believe more in energy working than spellcasting (same results, different way of going about it), though I haven't done much with energy work in years; I'm very rusty on everything, and probably going to have to start all over again.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested and kinda sorta studying since I was 15/16, but I've started doing less and less recently, as I live in a very Christian area, and it's hard to find people who are willing to practice. Life also gets in the way, and I forget about things easily, so hopefully that won't happen again!
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm going back to school in January (trying to finish my bachelors, yay!) and am going to be taking on a second job to be able to pay for everything, so I probably won't be around here much at all then, though hopefully I will. I'm excited and nervous about it. I love coffee and cappuccinos, and can be somewhat hyper. Hope to see you around! ^_^

. . . so why can't I?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:19 pm
NAME: I go by a few names but Raven seems to have stuck to me
ABOUT ME:I'm a normally private person, but once I make a friend I will fight tooth and nail for them if they ask for it.
PETS:I have 3 rats but they are being rat-sat for the time being seeing how I don't have a place to stay at the moment
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I'm an artist, writer, fursuiter, and a Rp-er.
CURRENT PATH:Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I've been studying since my mother cut my teeth on Paganism when I was 10 years young.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I will not be fully able to post every often because of my homelessness and jobs. But I'll try to post when I can!  

The Raven Of Crimson Wing

Iiza Pagan Beech

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 pm
NAME: IPB works
ABOUT ME: I'm a busy person, gotta study for school and earn money and whatnot. pfft life.
PETS: Back home (I'm in college) I have my dog and a parakeet. My BF has a white capped pionus and he's growing to like me.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Paganism, society as a whole...tarot...
CURRENT PATH: Very Eclectic Pagan xd
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 4 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: If you have any questions just ask away!

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 pm
NAME: Zoey
ABOUT ME: hey ya i am a colege gal i am random as hell pirate lol RANDOMISH yeah. i love drawing writing and stuff. he he ninja
PETS: i have a lovely fluffy dog called jess
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing writing and music is my life
CURRENT PATH: wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: i have been on this path for about 4 years and started getting seriouse in the last 2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: if you want to know anything razz just ASK  

zoeyg1

Meadowstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 am
NAME: Meadowstar (friends call me Meadow)
ABOUT ME: I'm a happily married, middle aged woman from Baltimore, Maryland.
PETS: Muffin - a beautiful 10 year old Calico, Lacey - my 6 year old Rat Terrier, Sydney - my 4 year old West Highland White Terrier (and my soul sister), Stewie and Olivia - my black moor goldfishes, Fern - my African Hedgehog, and last but not least, Patches - my calico Hamster whose nickname is Patchie and who looks like a teeny teddy bear with a chubby belly!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Anything to do with the moon, the color pink, tarot cards and other ancient divination methods, digital art, my pets and reading.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been on my current path all my life, I was born into Christianity and have journeyed through several belief systems, however... I think I only started to feel like I had a handle on what I could wrap my heart around in the last ten years. First and foremost, I believe that each of us have a right to travel our own personal spiritual path, whatever that may be. Today, I am a very comfortable eclectic pagan. Because of my ancestry, I might even call myself Heathen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 pm
NAME: Fae (my magick name)
ABOUT ME: I just love to live my life without distractions or limitations.
PETS: 1 cat, 2 dogs, 14 fish, lizard lol
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Everything really :]
CURRENT PATH: eclectic green witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: as long as i can remember
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: not really. im kind of shy  

November Paranoia

Queen Alice_Knight

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm
NAME: Alice
ABOUT ME: I am a college student, majoring in Biology. I love to read classical literature. I am a hardcore theatre and chorus geek. [Renthead!!] I write short stories and poems, and I am trying to write a novel. Music is my life.
PETS: I currently do not have any pets, sadly. I love cats and dogs though.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Music, Theatre, Photography, Italy, and many more things.
CURRENT PATH: Just began studying Wicca. Finding my way.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have always had an interest in Wicca, but I actually just began studying and practicing it in September 2009.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:33 pm
NAME: Patricia
ABOUT ME: I honestly never know what to say in these areas. I like reading, writing, learning new things. I'm a kinda new (long story kinda, not that I mind sharing, just ask whee ) college student and am ecstatic to be back in school! I live in a small town thats largely LDS and am very happy to have just found a small group of like-minded individuals to learn and grow with. Ummm...want to know anything else? Just ask smile
PETS: Multiple cats, a dog, and a bird. I LOVE animals!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading and writing are my biggest hobbies.
CURRENT PATH: Closer to Neo-paganism, I suppose, but would like to one day proudly call myself a Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested/drawn to the pagan religions since I've been a child. I have been studying for a few months now and am yearning to learn more and some day join a coven.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not that I can think of at the moment.  

Wicked_StarQueen

Blahckkfkejkdfjkfs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:50 pm
NAME: Mikala Renee
ABOUT ME: Nothing much to say, I prefer to be optimistic most of the time with a few exceptions.
PETS: 1 shitzu named Ladybug and a parakeet named Sunny
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writing, videogames, chatting, internet, drawing
CURRENT PATH: undetermined
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested since I was in 6th grade
I've been called a pyro, once when I was really calm I held my finger over a candle and the flame followed my finger exactly. It was very interesting  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:42 pm
Name: Aja (pronounced Asia)
About Me: Um . . . I both work in a medical clinic and am going to college full time. I live with my family of five humans and two dogs.
Pets: Z'na - 11 year old doberman pinscher
Violett - 4 month old Belgian Malinois
Hobbies: I love reading and writing, and I'm working with Violett to do agility trials
Current Path: I'm not sure what my path is. I just refer to myself as Wiccan and I read a lot of wiccan books, but I've never been too sure
How Long: I've been diligently studying these past 3 years but I fell across my first book when I was about 8 or 9  

Emerald_Angel28

Rains Sweet Melodies

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 pm
NAME:Azalea or Zae ^^
ABOUT ME:I go to school,not really much to say about me.
PETS:A black cat named Stubbi ^^
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Astrology
CURRENT PATH:Undetermined.(Pagen)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:Since I was born.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Not really.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 pm
NAME:Ana(Or just Fractals!)
ABOUT ME:I love math and science and had an interesting experience which made me stop being an atheist.
PETS:2 cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Violin, math, music, programming, gardening, and politics.
CURRENT PATH: Unsure. Hawk Goddess?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:A couple of days.

My family has a very complicated religious history.We're Scottish Jews, and my mother is a "Wiccan" as she styles herself. She seems more like an energy vamp, and a "neopagan"(according to a childhood friend who said my mother got kicked out of her circle for freaking people out). We have a lot of atheists as well. I used to be an atheist, but a couple of days ago, I had a dream that changed that. It was of a hawk Goddess who came to me and I knew I'm to follow her. I don't know her church, or how to follow her. I'm looking for advice about her. I can't say I'm an atheist anymore.  

Orchidsandfractals

Mikazuki no Kitsune

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:12 pm
NAME: Nighthowl

ABOUT ME: There isn't much to me. I'm a person who is constantly left out for being different. I love to help people if I can and will never harm another unless it is vital.

PETS: A cat and dog.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Gaming, Anime, and researching the history of Paganism

CURRENT PATH: Wiccan

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A few years.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Just ask if you're interested in knowing.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games