Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:44 am
"Yes, someone is controlling me... Well, actually, it's more like I'm controlling him. My body holds two souls, which is why I want Excaliber. It's supposed to purify the dark one. I discovered it after I was knighted in my home town. the second I touched the sword, the second soul took control of me, which is why I was banished. " he turned back around, staring at Author. "Does that explain enough? When we fist met, I told you to run. Does it make sense now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 am
He had fallen back on his haunches, too afraid to run away or even move. He simply sat, and stared, and heard, and processed. when everything clicked into place, he was absolutely devastated. Of all the reasons. So now, the random massacres could never be predicted. Any split second would suddenly turn dangerous.
"Why..." he sniffled when he stared to tear. He raised his face up to the heavens. "What did I do to deserve this? Couldn't I have just found normal people? Or even a monster to slay me quickly?"  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:00 am
Lily sighed, "Oh, now that makes a lot more sense. Thank you for explaining that. I believe you." Lily wasn't sure is she was being overly trusting or naive, but she honestly felt that the man was telling the whole truth. It seemed to be the only decent explanation, anyhow.

She said to Author, "You shouldn't say things like that. Nobody is truly 'normal' after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am
"Don't you tell me about normal! " he screamed back. His stress and terror amalgamated into an inexplicable rage at her light 'opinion'. He pointed accusingly at her. "A pretty person like you wouldn't understand! You think it's normal for a bunch of girls to be this pretty and nice? Or a man to be this insane?! No! It just means more trouble for me! 'Normal' at least indicates that they are of average looks and intelligence, with a stable mind!"  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:53 am
"Beauty is a matter of opinion," Lily pointed out a-matter-of-factly. "And so are insanity levels." She resisted the urge to say, 'Which proves you are quite shallow.' She kept her mouth shut after voicing her opinions of the matters, so she never said that little insult. She glanced over at Miriad, and then at the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 am
Miriad nodded,a slightly viscious grinning forming as she caught the intent of the thoughts around her. She shook her head, she had managed to control these since the castle, but they were coming loose the more people there were. "I'm sure that I was crazy for leaving the apprenticeship that could have earned me many things in this world, but hey, I couldn't cope." she shrugged and turned back to the man. "What's your name anyway?" she asked, not unkindly.  

Jenna Taylor

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:39 pm
(( Omg! I'm so sorry! DD: Does anyone wanna fill me in? ;__; Like, in good detail? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:04 pm
(Um, only that everyone seems to have left. sweatdrop
Well, your group disappeared, but Seymour joined us once more, we found out about his curse, Author is just about reaching his limit, he and Lily seem to have conflicting opinions on what is 'normal,' Maya and her associate are talking about ways of getting excalibur and.. well that's about it I think... though I'm not sure if it's still going... I want Zaldin back though, Author needs a sense of stability before I leave him in the black abyss that is continuation.)  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:34 am
((That's about it! biggrin SpunkyOtaku pretty much said it all. We'd be so grateful if you could jump back into the RP, Mad as the Hatter! I have major Writer's Block. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 am
(( Alright -cracks fingers- Let's see what I can do...))

Isis watched let Arthur go as he squirmed in her arms. She didn't want to hold him anyways. She watched him freak out, her head tilting off to the side a bit in confusion. 'What the...?' She shook her head lightly. She suppressed a laugh as Author said that Lily ate him. She couldn't help it! That was just so funny. She let a few snickers escape her lips, shaking her head. He'd be back soon enough, then he could stop acting weird. She watched him faint again, raising an eyebrow. What was this kids problem? That's when Isis saw the man. The man that killed all those people. She hide her grin. 'And there's the man of the hour...'. Meanwhile. "Hey wait!" Luna shouted after him. She sighed. "Stop running away will you!?" She was getting annoyed with this man. She followed him, and he lead her right to the group. She stopped, panting lightly. Her wolf followed like a good boy, growling lightly at the man. "Hey guys! Looks like you found him too..." She laughed lightly, looking a the new girl and the little boy. Zaldin came back as well, hearing their voice far off in the distance. He jumped down on the tree and landed next to her, looking at the man himself.

(( >.< Sorry it's not much ))  

Mad As The Hatter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 am
Lily soon spotted Luna show up with her wolf, and she smiled and waved a short, little greeting to them. "Yeah, we 'found' him too," said Lily with a chuckle. And then, Zaldin showed up, jumped down from the tree. "Oh, we're basically all here then!" Lily announced with a sort of pleasant air. Now, they wouldn't need to go about searching for their other comrades; everyone was here, in the same place.

((It's okay. xD My post is shorter.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:03 pm
Beauty is a matter of opinion.
That comment did bother him some. What did she know anyway? She was just a pretty siren or gorgan tring to trick him for... something. He just could not tell what yet.
And so are insanity levels.
But that certainly got him. He twitched. Insanity... a matter of opinion. That meant she was okay with the murderous man. And so was the other girl-
That gave a grin that made him shudder. And the new girl that showed, seemed to have been friendly with him too. The remembrance of Seymor's insane glare made him shudder. He had to get out, especially since everyone here was in collaboration.
The second Zaldin dropped from the treetops, it were as though a light from heaven had been cast down on him. No longer did his face scared, and he had forgotten that he had brought him tot he group in the first place.
"You're here!" he cried out with grateful tears. He dove forward and caught him in an embrace. "I though I'd never see you again!" he told the man he had known for about two hours. He blinked and looked up at him curiously. "By the way what's your name?"

((Hey MATH, don't you think it would be easier to reply with just a couple characters at a time? I say this only because you wait for everyone to post before you do, and it tends to be stuck for a while because of that.))  

SpunkyOtaku

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:37 am
(( It would be, but then I'll forget about those characters >< ))

Luna smiled, looking at the entire group. "We sure are! And some people I don't even know." She laughed. "Hey Lily, mind doing some introductions for me?" She asked, her head tilting to the side a bit. She looked at the new girl curiously, then at the small boy, then at the crazy man. She still didn't know the man's name, and she could wait to figure out their names. Her and Isis, and even Zaidin looked absolutely shocked as the boy hugged him. They three stood their silently as they watched the boy, seeing Zaidin's eyes twitch a bit. Luna laughed nervously, pulling the boy off Zaidin. "Um, his name is Zaidin." She answered for him. "And you are?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:35 am
Seymour laughed to himself. All the arguing going on, it was almost as good as watching his Grandmother and Grandfather quarreling when he was little. But Seymour truly tried refrain a howl of laughter when Author ran up to Zaiden. If he tapped into his memory well enough, he would know that he two, was at the bar. Yeah right, he never digs into his memory because he might see something that happened that his `Other side` did.  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:23 pm
((Yeah I guess... Well... crud, now I'm confused. I thought his name was Zaldin... and I'm having a lot of fun with Author, though I'll get him to focus soon, with no more introductions.))

Author squeaked and put his arms over his head and cringed, expecting his father to yell at him for doing something wrong. Well, he was always a little rough when he was agitated enough, but then he realized one, the hands were much gentler, and two, that was a woman's voice. He looked up, completely ignoring the howl of laughter from Seymour when he realized a much more pressing matter.
He visibly twitched in terror. His hands moved forward in a bizarre wave forward in his attempt to escape her grasp, even if his feet weren't brave enough to move.
"Hada wha daba daba wagagagah..." and staring pleadingly at Zaidin was the best attempt he could make at: 'Oh god, not another one. Please, release me, my savior.'  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff