7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:26 pm
Shareta
Ddraig Asheart
Shareta
Zer0sum is having computer issues and cant go onto gaia its not working for his computer but he's getting it fixed soon so we shall see him soon! He says he misses everyone! blaugh

Yay! I was so freaking worried..........I thought something terrible had happened like he died or was in a car wreck and had been in the hospital or....
Yay!

I thought he quit gaia at first then he sent me a message on myspace (thankfully I have him as a friend) 3nodding

I would have thought he would have told us before just leaving. I would tell if I was unable to come on Gaia. That is why I was so worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:42 pm
is... slightly back!  

JxDraco

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:05 pm
I'm glad to see that everyone seems to be doing all right. I think I'm getting there, myself. Story time! ^_^

It's been nearly 2 months since I left the boy that I was with. Soon, I found that my sister's husband planned on going up north to work for a few weeks, taking my sister and baby with him. It was talked about that they might move there permanently. That it just might be a one-time work thing. Ok, no big deal, or so I thought.

Not long after, I had a dream, that I was with my sister talking about random stuff. Suddenly, I had the urge to ask her, "Are you moving up north?" She gave me a peculiar look then nodded. Then I asked, "do I need to find a new place to live?" She nodded again. Ok...

So next morning, I woke up. The dream was still fresh on my mind and then I couldn't help but mention it to her. The look she gave me was just like the one from the dream, so I didn't need to ask further. I was told that I've less than a week to figure something out, before my uncle-in-law drives down.

A good friend, whom I happened to come across not too long ago, decided to give me a hand. He's got a girlfriend, but she seemed totally cool about it (at least I hope she really is). They'll be helping me out by having a place to stay and the good friend of mine will help me find a decent job in the area he's living, which is Burlington, NC. I should be out of the door Tuesday evening.

For the first time in a long time, I don't feel the dread, the dark cloud worry that tends to linger around when something drastic happens. I firmly believe that this move will be the turning point in my life. Most of you all probably can't notice, but I've become aware of the muse I lost all those years ago. It's coming back in wee doses, but that's all I need. The rest will come naturally. *dances* ^_^

THE END (for now)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:41 pm
Sapphire! I am soooo happy to hear your news!! I hope the girlfriend is as cool about it as she seemed. This is just wonderful news! I look forward to hearing your progress in a happy new area with a new job and your muse!! blaugh  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 pm
User Image

♪ Sapphy, I'm happy for you. I hope everything goes well with the new job.

And now, my own news ^^ :

Some of you already know it, but most don't know it yet, so...

I am engaged!!!

Yes, last Saturday, my boyfriend officially proposed.
We've been together for more than 3 and a half years and I was already pretty sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, still, I'm very excited that what we feel for each other was now formalized. My parents like him very much, so they are also happy with the idea.
We haven't set up a date yet, because we believe we should solve the more practical aspects first, like finding an apartment we can afford, me getting a better job, etc, but as soon as we decide on the date I'll tell you.
I am very, very happy, so I wanted to share the news with all of you. ♫

Love is an epic level challenge…

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:45 am
Great news from both Sapphire and Umrae! Yeah! So happy for both you ladies! 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:57 am
lots of big news.. 3nodding

and..
more marriage tread will start popping up.. stressed
blaugh just joking blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 pm
I'm on vacation, which means I'll have more time to spend here. I'll be traveling for Christmas, but I'll be back on the 26th.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!  

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

JxDraco

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 am
yeah just so u guys know.... today (april 9...thursday...the day before friday.... when easter starts.... lol) is bds birthday! every1 say say happy b-day bd! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:07 pm
ninja Guess who's back? ninja

KING ARTHUR!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

naw, just kidding, only lil old me. I'll be moving in with my sis soon so I'll have unmonitored internet and I'll be getting a job and all that rot, but in the meantime, I should be able to get on from time to time. smile

Muahahaha. Pheer t3h Aecy! cool  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Destinys Calamity

Lonely Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 pm
Sooooooo...: News : I'm now on the mock trial team. *A great disturbance is felt in the force*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm
The Dragon Cave Daycare is celebrating its 1 year anniversary with a party! Join us in November to help celebrate and participate in one of the many contests going on! All kinds of games and prizes! Newcomers are always welcome! The more the merrier!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out