Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:43 pm
yeah don't try to be a hero because these traps are diffrent yeah they capture you but if you stay in them to long they teport you to another hall way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:27 am
Yuna closed her eyes at the feeling of her blood sliding off her arm, dripping to the ground. The only time she really felt alive was when she could feel pain, and this was one of the few ways she could. I must cut myself off from all emotion.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 pm
((EMO))Sakata got up and walked to the bar she ordered 8 shots of sake  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:22 pm
jr-naruto fan
yeah don't try to be a hero because these traps are diffrent yeah they capture you but if you stay in them to long they teport you to another hall way.

Jynx suddenly appeared cutting every trap in half with his katana. "No, need for thanks, lets just go." He said as they started walking closer to Orochimaru's layer.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Seiyaku's eyebrow twitched in annoyance"Show offs"he thought  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:28 pm
Jynx had a huge sideways grin on his face. Yeah, who's the best. He thought.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:32 pm
"Bragging basterd"thought Seiyaku.
~.~
After Sakata drank her last one,she was for sure drunk,then she relized that the drinks were spiked and passed out on the floor.Orochimaru appeared and picked her up then dissapeared and was back into his room waiting for them to come  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:37 pm
Look at Seiyaka, he's just jealous. Jynx thought as he turned back to see his face. Jynx turned back around and seen a door with a snake mark on it. "I think this is it" Jynx said as he opened the door, exposing Sakata chained up next to Orochimaru.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:56 pm
Sakata woke up she was still groggy but could focus she saw Jynx,Seiyaku, and Tasu standing in the door way"Guys..."she croake out her mouth was dry"Get outta here I'll be find..."she managed to say a bit louder"Give me back my sister you b*****d!!!"yelled Seiyaku trying to rush forward but Jynx and Tasu were holding him back.Orochimaru licked his lips "she looks tasty..."he said with a laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 pm
"What do you want, Orochimaru." Jynx said still holding Seiyaka back. "Please, let her go" Jynx said, a tear dripping down his face.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:06 pm
Snakes started coming out of the walls and went towards Sakata she struggled and bit the snakes off her body as they crawled around her"Now that wouldn't be much fun would it?"Orochimaru said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:18 pm
"Alright then, ******** it." Jynx said letting Seiyaka go, and running towards Sakata. Jynx unsheathed his katana, and cut the chains. Jynx then activated his sharingan, and once again, they turned blue. Jynx cut most of the snakes before turning his attention towards Orochimaru. "Mangekyo Sharingan:Tsukiyomi" Jynx said angred at his words  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:24 pm
Seiyaku picked Sakata and hugged her"Thank god your ok"he said then let her down and activated his sharingan*Amaterasu!*a black flame formed a circle around Orochimaru's body so he couldn't move orochimaru did some hand signs*Striking shadow snake*the snake went for Sakata but Seiyaku took the hit cringing as the poisen seeped through his blood stream"Well any uchiha would be a good vessel"Orochimaru said not looking at Jynx  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Jynx then slashed Orochimaru, canceling his jutsu, Orochimaru turned back to attack, when Jynx said "Susanoo." Creating a clone who attacked him before he could get to Jynx.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm
"Harankaze Rasengan!" Kazu screamed hoarsly as she appeared from literally out of nowhere. She hit Orochimaru in the back, sending him flying into the wall opposite of them. "Sorry I'm late, but I had to beat something out of one of your subordinates." She turned to look at her comrades. "Is everyone okay?" She asked.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games