Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:31 pm
I actually snuck my white in to the guild earlier today cause it was sick and needed more unique views.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:33 pm
bd004
Kimmiora
sweatdrop I still feel a bit guilty sweatdrop

You want to swipe mine and save them? Here ya go!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and yes these are BBC codes. I do know the dragcave guild rules.

Oh, okay. I will do my best for them. *Adds Bd's little ones to her current project*  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:35 pm
*purrs at Kimmi*
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:42 pm
bd004
*purrs at Kimmi*

rofl Okay. rofl No slurping allowed though rofl You can only slurp me when they are all grown up... xd  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:46 pm
Kimmiora
bd004
*purrs at Kimmi*

rofl Okay. rofl No slurping allowed though rofl You can only slurp me when they are all grown up... xd

*sits patiently, stares at dragons to await pouncing*  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:18 pm
cry I almost got a yellow Dino. Darn, these players are fast cry  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:20 pm
Kimmiora
cry I almost got a yellow Dino. Darn, these players are fast cry

That is why I usually only dragon hunt in the morning. It is easier to snag them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:56 pm
Kimmi! My white grew up!
And I named it after you! Go look!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:19 pm
bd004
Kimmi! My white grew up!
And I named it after you! Go look!

*Squishyhug Bd* I am quite honored, thanks. 4laugh I have always wanted to be a healing adept or white mage mrgreen mrgreen

I found another Warrior Dragon egg abandoned outside the cave. I will just call it Blackie for now. The poor thing is sick as well. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:26 pm
i clicked him for ya kimmi to see if i could help make him better....im tryin to help that friend of mine get some more eggs. im on her account waitin for the time to grab em cuz she cant get on the net right now but my internet is havin probs so no guarantee ill get her any  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:33 pm
I just saw that one Kimmi! I was considering picking it up but have to many hatchlings at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:51 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
i clicked him for ya kimmi to see if i could help make him better....im tryin to help that friend of mine get some more eggs. im on her account waitin for the time to grab em cuz she cant get on the net right now but my internet is havin probs so no guarantee ill get her any

Thank you so much, DarkMunchkin, Blackie is doing fine now. ^_^ Argh!!! scream I swear the dragcave people are toying with me. I was just about to steal a pink egg and was told the dragon was taken. I was just checking Blackie's status and was bounced to the Cave Entrance. That very same pink egg was with the abandoned group. What's up with that? If they don't want it, leave it to someone who wants it....end of rant  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Gah! Just missed a chicken egg. But it is probably a good thing cause I have enough hatchlings right now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:43 pm
Hi, everyone! Wow! It's great to be back. Sorry to be MIA. Finally finished the huge project I was working on in real life and happy to say everything went great. Now, I can rest up a little bit. Thank goodness!

I had PMed Tree earlier in the week when I realized how tied up I was getting. I didn't want anyone's babies to be overlooked. If we lost any babies, I am so very sorry!!!

Many thanks to all of you for helping my babies to grow up! All 7 of my dragons have reached adulthood... 6 females and 1 male. xd I like not absolutely knowing the gender of the dragons! I like the fact the gender of most of the dragons is unknown. Makes things interesting!

Have clicked the scrolls on the first page and in Scubaso's post on the first page! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Has anyone run across a female 2 headed dragon yet? All the ones we have in the thread are male so far. As for the fact that every other dragon has come up in male and female forms it only makes sense. Perhaps the females are just a lot rarer than the males..........  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games