Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:44 am
"Ok, we've got our plan, as soon as you finish eating, we'll rest up for the morning when we depart." Jynx said as he grabbed a leg of the cooked deer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:53 am
Kazu grabbed some of the meat and started eating. After she finished, she said, "Though, that's only for getting there. The Peace Makers can get in the castle, so that's where we'll need your contacts in the government. Would you be able to do that?"  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:59 am
"Already." Jynx answered her, trying to finish his meal.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:05 pm
"When did you do that? When you found out I was the heir?" Kazu asked, almost shocked. "Nevermind, the thing that matters is that you've contacted them. Now, I'm going to sleep. Night..." Kazu said. She yawned and rolled over on her side, falling asleep.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:10 pm
The next day Jynx had the horse lined up in front of the house, ready to go. "WAKE UP!!!!!" Jynx yelled through the house trying to signal that it wa time to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:17 pm
Kazu yawned and walked outside, pulling up her hood. "Yeah, yeah... I'm up." She yawned again. She took the horse's reins and mounted, waiting for the others to do the same.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:25 pm
"Well, Miss Princess, which route, the merchant,, or your friend." Jynx asked still waiting for the other two to wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:32 pm
Kazu strechted one of her arms. "I don't think we'd be able to met up with Ami right now... she's one of the Peace Makers. How about your merchant friend?"  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:35 pm
"I told him earlier, he said it was Ok, It'd be about a 5 minute ride from here." Jynx replied finally mounting the horse.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:42 pm
"You planned this all out. Why am I not surprised?" Kazu asked. She moved the horse into a canter heading towards the harbor.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:48 pm
As soon as they arrived the boat had just left. "We're gonna have to jump." Jynx said as he ran his horse towards the ever moving vessel. As soon as he got to the edge the horse jumped, landing safely on the boat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:53 pm
Kazu landed right after him. She dismounted and took a look around the boat. "Well, we made it..." she murmured. She felt kind of uneasy, but all the same, she wasn't going to let anyone find out.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:57 pm
Jynx put the horse in a small stable old man Kai set up for them. "It'll be about a 8 hour trip on his boat, its a good time considering on the other boat it took 2 days." Jynx said sitting down on the hay next to the stable.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:03 pm
"That's good..." her voice trailed off. "Why did you decide to help me in the first place?" she asked suddenly. She leaned against the stalls.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:06 pm
"Because I wanted to" Jynx answered his head being help up by his hand.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games