Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:31 pm
"Good thing ididn't drink the rum then!" She looks down at Razin and kicks him gently with her foot. "God not again no one is here to kill you, I'll make sure to protect you." She winks at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:31 pm
(Hey guys, I will release the plot update tonight later or tomorrow then we will be in discussion until monday then the thread will be locked for monday and voting will commence)  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:22 pm
yeah sure . . . you say noone's here to kill me . . . we'll see if i make it . . . or if the killer gets off free . . .

(i DID NOT expect to see Rose in tonight's epsiode of Doctor Who)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 pm
Razin Frostdrake
yeah sure . . . you say noone's here to kill me . . . we'll see if i make it . . . or if the killer gets off free . . .

(i DID NOT expect to see Rose in tonight's epsiode of Doctor Who)

"Oh my honer I wont let you die and the killer will be stopped" (I used to watch doctor who all the time)  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cattrain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:07 pm
Cattrain suddenly speaks up, "Where did that rum come from anyway? Is the shooter conspiring with the police?"

((The next season of Doctor Who started?!?!? I have some catching up to do... ROSE?!? biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:13 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

BB sat on the chair, clunking her boots together, rum bottle in hand. She poked the duck on her head with the other, it let out a sharp "QUACK." The letter the killer had written didn't really affect her any, it just let her know that, yes, the killer was with her. But seeing as she was herself a criminal, the only thing she was really concerned about was getting out alive.
Hypocrisy wasn't her forte.
"Slim and filth" she snickered "Tell me something I don't know."

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:23 pm
Think I saw this in a movie once...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 pm
"Oh, thank God I didn't drink rum from her! I bet the ones who drank it will soon act weird in a few minutes! I bet I know who the Sniper is, which is scary." he said, with a sign of horror on his face. He fed Yuki with her usual food, he then drinks soda, and reads a manga entitled "Lucky Star".  

Your Resident Merchant

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 pm

User Image

BB drank another gulp of rum "Aye, and I sure be glad I did." she said with a grin. His loss, her gain. She doubted anyone would tamper with rum. It's unthinkable, the thought of soiling rum with something funny.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:47 pm
"I wonder how long they'll keep us here?"  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:51 pm
Your Resident Merchant
"Oh, thank God I didn't drink rum from her! I bet the ones who drank it will soon act weird in a few minutes! I bet I know who the Sniper is, which is scary." he said, with a sign of horror on his face. He fed Yuki with her usual food, he then drinks soda, and reads a manga entitled "Lucky Star".

HEY ! ! ! who ya calling weird ? i'm just a paranoid headcase . . . *starts staring at Red Boy and Pixie Chick again*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:51 pm

User Image

"As long as they want, they will. Authority figure are like tha'." BB said, looking at the door.

User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:59 pm
i wouldn't be too surprised if that Alex was in on it . . . sticking us in a room like this . . . it seems more like plan to kill someone than to find a murderer . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:05 pm
(and in case you';re in here now . . . "WOW Salmay . . . thank you soo much ! ! ! biggrin ")  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Rubican

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:18 pm
I'll bet it IS Alex. He really freaks me out.

Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games