Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 am
so, on the custom quests it says you can't reserve a domain. So, why does the god list have 'reserved' domains? And what decides if a pride/pack gets special lines?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 am
Those god domains were reserved by the shop creator.

The shop owner decides on the special lines, in a way. We started out with 4 prides, all with their own lineart. Two of them lost their lineart due to inactivity, so two prides received their lineart with alterations (the Aali'makabila and Tuait'tekem). The Bahari'mtoto recieved their lineart from a raffle a few years ago. The Jini-msemi the same way, through a raffle.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:03 pm
Ok.. I feel stupid and please excuse the REALLY dumb question. This has probably been asked before and heck its probably posted somewhere and I'm just looking in the wrong place, but for flatsale/flaffles... how much are they? There's a flaffle in the thread now and so it occurred to me that I didn't know. I have 5k in my head... but I'm not sure if that's right or I'm just assuming from other shops. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:58 pm
Dolly_Llama
Ferret, in the Breeding/Customs subguild, there is a list of Edited SoA and which will and which could pass on their edits. Here is a quote from that list:

Quote:
This is the list of all those edited SoA that can pass on their traits for breeding purposes. When these SoAs breed, please note that they are on this list in the breeding thread. You may only go to Dark Fire Angel if you want these to pass on their traits).

So, if you want to have the possibility of passing on the edits, you'll need to wait until DFA has open breeding slots. <3333

Hope that helps!

Oh, thank you! <3

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 pm
Jezbel
Ok.. I feel stupid and please excuse the REALLY dumb question. This has probably been asked before and heck its probably posted somewhere and I'm just looking in the wrong place, but for flatsale/flaffles... how much are they? There's a flaffle in the thread now and so it occurred to me that I didn't know. I have 5k in my head... but I'm not sure if that's right or I'm just assuming from other shops. sweatdrop
They're 2k. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:25 pm
Safaia
Jezbel
They're 2k. smile

Ah ty! whee *makes note of that*  

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm

I've been seeing these little bags in people's signatures lately. I wasn't sure what they were, but since they were often with other SOA pets, I thought it might be this shop. Now that I've seen the Christmas Raffle, I'm sure they're from here, but I'm shaky as to what they are exactly. The ones with the tails are modifications for adult line art, right? What about the ones without tails? And where are they all coming from? I haven't been able to find anything about them, though I might be looking in the wrong places.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 pm

They're Secret Santa gifts Mila is giving out. :3

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:55 pm
Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 am
I have a SoA colored by Mila that I want to get re-certed, but her certing thread is gone (or I just can't find it ^^"). Where should I post about it?  

Deneris

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 am

I remember Kirei offering to take care of certings and re-certings by Mila,
so you should post in her thread. But let her know Mila colored it. XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 am
I will do Mila recerts, so long as people have the uncerted image of the pet. *nods*  

Kireiryuu

Deneris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:09 am
Thank you Eski and Kire.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Does this include the SoA from the little Secret Santa bags Dusty sent out...? xd ;; *Not sure where to post Nimgarthiel's information*  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm
I'll cert anything Dust as well. <3  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games