Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:19 pm
ern, not really. confused I kinda dress my avi however I feel like with the stuff I have, and dress myself however I feel with the stuff I have, lol. I don't bother to make them match; they're both simply expressions of my personality when it really comes down to it. There are probably similarities, but it really depends on what I have, because I hate going out of my way to get clothes and such. >> Tisn't worth it to me. As long as I look decent, tis fine with me. cool  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:22 pm
We do look kinda alike.........Tis creepy and cool at the same time. xd
And with my picture I was giggling like mad when I took my picture. So no complaints about picture oddness. We is all friends, don't think anyone particularly cares.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jing No Kage

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:24 pm
aecy
ern, not really. confused I kinda dress my avi however I feel like with the stuff I have, and dress myself however I feel with the stuff I have, lol. I don't bother to make them match; they're both simply expressions of my personality when it really comes down to it. There are probably similarities, but it really depends on what I have, because I hate going out of my way to get clothes and such. >> Tisn't worth it to me. As long as I look decent, tis fine with me. cool
i bet u have a nice smile when u are happy  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:34 pm
what, I don't look happy? xd  

Wraithgirl

Wraithgirl

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:36 pm
oh yes, for future reference:
ALL STALKERS SHALL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS SHALL BE SHOT AGAIN. SHOULD A GUN NOT BE AVAILABLE, BLUNT OBJECTS WORK JUST AS WELL. AND THOSE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE. >:}
twisted twisted twisted xd

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:41 pm
but you can talk still. Just no stalk. xd rofl  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Jing No Kage

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:44 pm
aecy
eek k i will make sure not to do that, and i meant the smile where u show all your teeths and have that cut sparkle in the eyes surprised  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:46 pm
thekonohaninja
aecy
eek k i will make sure not to do that, and i meant the smile where u show all your teeths and have that cut sparkle in the eyes surprised
lol. Hmm. Well, I can't really see myself when I smile in a non-posing way... so... I wouldn't know. xd  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Jing No Kage

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:50 pm
aecy
thekonohaninja
aecy
lol. Hmm. Well, I can't really see myself when I smile in a non-posing way... so... I wouldn't know. xd
i c. but your hair makes me want to run my fingers thru it xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:55 pm
Wraithgirl
oh yes, for future reference:
ALL STALKERS SHALL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS SHALL BE SHOT AGAIN. SHOULD A GUN NOT BE AVAILABLE, BLUNT OBJECTS WORK JUST AS WELL. AND THOSE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE. >:}
twisted twisted twisted xd

Can I have the leftovers? Me want to beat those that are mean and twisted in to bloody pulp. We is friends here, we trust each other.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:04 pm
thekonohaninja
aecy
thekonohaninja
aecy
i c. but your hair makes me want to run my fingers thru it xd
no touchy meh hair. >> Sorry... but I'm rather annoying that way. sweatdrop
*has issues leftover from semi-torturously pokey oldest sister* sweatdrop

@ bd: yes. if there are any. xd rofl
Just making sure that any and all pervs know that I'm not worth teh trouble. cool ninja twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:08 pm
i c. k.  

Jing No Kage

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:19 pm
sorry. sweatdrop A friend once came up behind me and grabbed me around the waist... I can't believe, to this day, that I actually managed to not hit her hard in the stomach with my elbow like I seem programmed to do. >>;; yeah. I almost did.
...yeah. not a good idea to touch me when I'm not expecting it... BAD things can happen...  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:31 pm
aecy
sorry. sweatdrop A friend once came up behind me and grabbed me around the waist... I can't believe, to this day, that I actually managed to not hit her hard in the stomach with my elbow like I seem programmed to do. >>;; yeah. I almost did.
...yeah. not a good idea to touch me when I'm not expecting it... BAD things can happen...

That it weird. No joke but I would do exactly the same thing. If I was in a public place and someone just grabbed me like that I would just turn around and hit them without looking.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:35 pm
bd004
aecy

That it weird. No joke but I would do exactly the same thing. If I was in a public place and someone just grabbed me like that I would just turn around and hit them without looking.
...it wasn't a public place... it was the kitchen at our pastors after book study had finished when everyone else was hanging out downstairs. sweatdrop My sis used to do that to me... twas the only way to get her to stop. V_V She used to use my toothbrush too. And drink my beverages. Then, she'd laugh at me for being annoyed/upset/grossed out. stare I got soooo paranoid because of her. evil  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games