Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:42 pm
"Wow. Pretty huh?" Jynx said posting himself up against the wall. Before he walked down the stairway, he patted Light on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
"Don't even think of it, Jynx. Naito is under my command since the last war meeting. Actually, I have an entire regiment under my control. They're spread out in this area, and will warn us when we've got a problem coming our way." Aaron said, glaring at him.
A loud whistle pierced the air, and Aaron slapped her forehead. "Speak of the devil. Naito!" As if she had been there the entire time, Naito emerged from thin air. "Get the guard ready. We've got Auto Jagers headed our way!" Aaron commanded.
She turned to face Light and Jynx. "Light isn't strong enough to fight against anything right now. If you could do me the smallest of favor, Jynx, it would be extremely helpful. I don't want to have to worry about either of you." Judging from Jynx's blank look, she knew he had some idea of what she was asking. "Could you please look after Light and make sure it doesn't get involved with this battle?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:52 pm
"Before dark replied he was already half way down the hall way and he wa knocking out the guards trying to stop him. He got to the bottom floor and he looked around and before he knew it he was barried under guards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm
And that was the exact moment that the Auto Jagers chose to strike. Windows shattered as gas bombs were thrown into the building, making in almost impossible to see. One of the guards grabbed Light and tossed him into a room before transforming into their Crusnik forms. Every guard transformed, and the bloody battle began.
Aaron ran down the stairs after Light, swearing that she was going to kill him if the Auto Jagers didn't. She was the only one who hadn't shifted yet.
"Well, isn't this a nice surprise..." An amused voice sounded out. Aaron spun around and and immediatly jumped back, taking the defensive.
"Puppeteer..." She growled at the newcomer.
Puppeteer only smiled before attacking. Using his ability, which had given him the name "Puppeteer", he maneveured two Auto Jagers to attack Aaron on each side of her while he attacked the front. She ducked the Auto Jager's attack, making them hit each other, but Puppeteer saw her movement and stabbed, striking her on the top of her shoulder.
She cried out in pain and then hit him where it hurt. Puppeteer fell back, wincing in pain, but not about to give up. Aaron pulled the dagger from out of her shoulder and stood slowly, watching her enemy's every move.
But the Auto Jagers weren't the only threat this time. Crusniks from Cain's sect had arrived, and the already bloody battle was turning into a blood bath.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:23 pm
Light stood up and black chakra bursted around him. light took out his two swords. and ran into the room where arron was battleing and he killed one of the puppeteer. light said " now who needs to heal aaron."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:38 pm
"I'm fine. It was my weaker arm anyway." Aaron said briskly. Puppeteer had dissappeared for the time being, and Aaron was fine with that; there was a bigger problem to deal with. "Deal with the Auto Jagers! I'm going after those Crusniks!" She ordered as she finally transformed.
Not waiting for an answer, she ran from out of the building to the battleground outside. Taking to the skies, she ripped through one of the enemy Crusnik's wings and unleashed an aura blast upon another. Her vision was swimming slightly, but she didn't care. First and foremost, Aaron was a Hunter. This was her job, and she was good at it.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:48 pm
the girl from earlyer was injured and she was about to killed light jumped in the way of the attack and blocked it back light said " are you ok?" two auto jabbers came at him light killed them with a two swings of his swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:54 pm
"Yeah, thanks!" Naito said while recomposing herself. "I guess I was going too easy on them. I'm not used to taking on these things."
A harsh cry and the sound of something breaking came from outside. "Oh, wow... Aaron really has had it, hasn't she...?" Naito said, glancing outside. "Even against Crusniks, they're no match..." Then Naito grinned. "Well, I'm going to do my part! Come on Light, let's get 'em!"
With that, she dived back into the fray, hacking and chopping at the enemies with ease.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:14 pm
Light put his swords away and got on all fours and he had a mark on his face and his eye's turned red. light went into the craowed and started to kill the enemy's just by passing them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:21 am
Jynx sat on the roof of the building, blasting and incinerating all that came towards him, he wanted to eat the ice cream he had but they wouldn't let him.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 am
Naito glanced back at Light and gave the thumbs up sign. She grinned before summoning her double headed scythe. "My turn!" She said happily.
The Auto Jagers only charged on.
---
Outside, in the battle against Cain's Crusniks, things weren't looking to swell. There were heavy losses on both sides, and nobody could see their comrades to see if they were okay or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm
Light took his swords and looked to see how many auto jaggers were left. he saw five of them. light smirked his black chakra started to fill the room everyone inside the room was then sealed into shadows. light said natio stay there. light went flying threw the shadows and killing the auto jaggers one by one.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:35 pm
"Hey, that's no fair!" Naito whined, crossing her arms. She glanced around and sighed. Many of her comrades were injured, and she saw a few unmoving. "It could have been worse..." she whispered.
A window shattered and a loud explotion went off, making everyone fo temporairly deaf.
"Fire!" someone shriked. "This building's coming down!" And indeed it was. Flames licked the walls and smoke made it hard to see.
Naito waited no time issuing out orders. "Grab the wounded, leave the dead! We've got to get out of here!" 'Lady Aaron, just what is going on outside?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:40 pm
the bulding started to fall light held the bulding light said natio get as many people as you can and go lights sister jumped out of the window she was almost crushed from the bulding but she had glass in her arm's and one of her legs was almost broken. light fourced him self to hold it up.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:32 pm
"Don't try to be a hero! All they do is die!" Naito snapped at him. One of the support beams crashed down infront of her as she grabbed Light. "Come on, everyone who's still living is out already. We're the last two."
They ran for the exit.
---
Outside layed many dead or dieing. Cain's Crusniks had been fought back, but everyone knew that they were out there, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. But as everyone looked around, something was blaringly obvious. Their blunt commander's voice wasn't there, barking out orders like she always did after a battle had been fought.
Aaron was gone, and nobody could find her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff