Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Ry just looked confused, and cautiously crawled over to the bleeding girl. "Are you ok," she asked quietly, not wanting to scare her or make her uneasy in any way.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Zach rose to meet the tengu. It had the shape of a man, but the head, beak, and wings of a crow. "Nieke," He said boredly. "Why are you here?" The tengu scoffed. "With people in my forest, how can I not resist looking at them? Especially when Zachary the Reborn and Nyx the Cursed are with the-" Zach kicked the daitengu, then punched it hard. "Don't you dare use my sister's old name! Dammit, she isn't Nyx anymore. She's Alice now."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Ry jumped up, looking up at Zach and the creature with wide brown eyes. Zach's tone of voice frightened her a little, and the look of the man Nieke made her tummy squirm a bit in discomfort.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Alice had heard Zach. She curled into a ball, and repeated, "I am not Nyx, I am not Nyx, I am not Nyx..."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:48 pm

((I'm gonna wait for the others ^^;; I wanna get their reactions before I post further))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:50 pm

(('Kay.))

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:26 am

The black cloaked figure grinned at the crow like figure. This person reminded him of a rather. Foul tempered giant crow that he had to chase out of the mountain regions. Though this crow wasn't anywhere near the size of the one he had driven off in the past. With a snicker he said, "maybe you would like to be my new pet"? He was looking directly at the crow like figure as he spoke with his arms crossed. See, my current pet I couldn't bring with me to such a...He gritted his teeth stopping abruptly what he was saying.

Lance frowned while looking away from his friend. His behavior seemed a tad overly condescending. Even if he was superior in battle there was no reason for such behavior. He scratched his head as he smiled at the new stranger. His wings made it a bit difficult to stand. As there total weight was about a quarter of his total body weight each. He rose his right shoulder as he took a few steps forward. Though from the way Lance was walking. One could swear that he was carrying someone.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:26 am

"I am a daitengu! You should feel honored to be in my presce-" Zach kicked the tengu. "Dammit, Nieke, you can shut the ******** up now."

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 am

The black cloaked figure took a sharp turn. Then faced toward the one that had attacked the bird creature. He held out his right arm opening his hand so his palm was facing Zach. There was a gleam that came over his eyes as his expression. Went from smug to cold as his eyes followed suit to relay his point. Do that again, I DARE YOU.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:11 am

He chuckled and said, "Base Chaos. Level Nineteen. Ray." Black gathered into his hand. "Talk once more and I will blast you into my father's realm. I cannot die when I am using Father's power, so resistance would be pointless."

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 am

A spark started to gather at each of his finger tips. A black matter actually started to come out of his palm. Then the energy started to spark violently as the matter started to spin on its own as it grew a few inches from his palm.

Before I annihilate you, I will tell you exactly what you are dealing with. My name is Saiden Infinity. You stand before an elder god that has survived more than one Armageddon. And the attack I am about to use. Is a ball of energy made of pure darkness suspended in a ball of energy. I call this attack Dark Flare as its behavior in similar to a solar flare. But the fuel for this attack is pure emotion.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:52 pm

"I told you. I cannot die while using my father, Chaos's, power. Chaos, the beginning of the world... the first thing that ever truly existed." He smirked. "Ask Nieke, the stupid daitengu that dares to call itself my brother. I cannot die."

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Saiden grinned, "have it your own way then". Oh by the way...you are wrong about chaos being the first thing that existed. Before chaos there was love. Now I shall send you to your fathers realm. So you can finally benefit from his wisdom. And not just use the powers he built up foolishly.

Even Immortals can die if you target the one factor. That makes them everlasting. This blast will strike your weakest point. But don't worry, I shall not let you die. As both an ex Reaper and a friend of a high ranking one. I will allow you to learn some nobility through this.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:57 pm

"Too late." The Chaos beam fired, focused into a small beam right through Saiden's head...

((No killing main characters without the owner of said character's permission. Since Saiden isn't a main character (as in, an actual profile) I can kill him. And being able to dodge a sniper-aiming-at-a-still-target level of accuracy in a deadly beam seems like godmodding.))

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:50 am

(I guess I have no choice. It's time to waist all the animation money on this one fight scene). 3nodding

Saiden saw the attack barreling down on him. The blast struck his head slicing a one and a half by six inch piece off of his head. He dropped to his knees as the attack he had prepared still continued to spiral in mid air. A bit of static seemed to come over him. Almost like he was a projection coming out of the light of an old projector. He closed his eyes as he let himself fade away. Knowing his limits of this world. He couldn't have dodged the attack without first messing with time. And that would have had a large group of over Immortals from his land. Here in a matter of seconds to subdue him. There would be no returning to this place for along time and he knew that. But he would still live on somewhere else.

Saiden dematerialized as he broke into particles. Blowing into the wind like dust in a sand storm. The ball of energy continued to spiral in the air up till this point. Then it dropped to the ground causing the ground to rupture. As the ground started to split in no particular pattern. The ground sparked with the electricity then seemed to cancel out the energy generated. But the black orb still glowed a black light from beneath the ground. Bring out dark thoughts from all that came to near. Then as he slowly crept into all nearby minds. It dissipated leaving behind no trace except for the crack that had been formed in the ground.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games