Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:04 pm
Voice from the shadows: "As bloody as ever I see. You never change Hajime Saito. I have a message for the Battosai and Shinomori. As well as for you."

(I'll double as the enemies so you don't have to keep fighting yourselves. It shouldn't be a problem.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:49 pm
tell me or reveal yourself. you choose.  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:22 pm
That's funny. I remember the voice of every man who draws my blood. I nearly sent you to hell. Fine. If you won't guess, I'll just show you who I am!

*A fire ignites and the shadows disperse around a flaming sword*

Hello again, Hajime Saito, captain of the 3rd sqaud of the Shinsengumi.

*Makoto Shishio is revealed*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:31 pm
"so it's true....."  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:42 pm
What's wrong, Hajime Saito? You look like you saw a ghost.

*Shishio grins ominously*

Hmm... You were already told that I was alive? That's amusing. I said I had a message. Are you listening?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:05 pm
"Spit it out then."  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:52 pm
"Akira Shinomori's attacks on Edo were just distractions. The full strength of the New Oniwaban is not attacking Edo, but instead a small portion of their army. While everyone's attention is on Edo, they intend to send an invasion army into Tokyo and take over in a quick and decisive battle. Their barracks are located just east of my old base, where Akira Shinomori's base is. A large army would catch the barrack's attention, but a small group could make their way into Akira's base and assassinate him, leaving the army like a headless giant. This would prevent their take over of Japan. Which is why I came here to you, Shinomori, and the Batosai. I want you to be that group to save Japan from a hostile takeover."

*Saito's forehead wrinkles in frustration*

"I know that face. Let me answer a few of your questions. Why am I doing this? Simply because I refuse to let another succeed where I had failed. Why do I come to the Batosai for help? Because he... defeated me in our last battle; and soon that battle will be repeated when I am strong enough to do so. But for now he is well suited for the task. Why don't I do it myself? My burns would not allow me to fight continually like that. But if you accept and fail, I will continue from where you left off. But those aren't all your questions, are they? Well the rest will be answered after this is done. But not now."

*Shishio smiles*

"I will be watching for your answer. Always watching."

*Shishio disappears into the night*

(you guys give me a tiny description of the evil characters when you meet them, then I will rp for them)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:06 pm
"Fine I'll do it. but I'm not sure about Battosai or Shinomori though."  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

jesszer7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:52 pm
hi!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:42 pm
((Umm... I just checked and the people RPing for Kenshin and Aoshi haven't been on at least since February. Do you think we should open up their spaces or something?))  

dufisoghnberlhjk

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:53 pm
((Sure))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:51 pm
((ATTENTION!

One SLOT NOW OPEN!

WE NEED A NEW AOSHI TO CONTINUE!

sorry guys, but we have to keep going!))

dufisoghnberlhjk

flam3gurl

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:56 am
((Can i be kenshin...is this how he talks)) I wish to be Kenshin that I do...  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:24 pm
((as long as you've read what's gone on already, i have no objections to you being kenshin ninja ))  

dufisoghnberlhjk

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:50 pm
((And that's how he talks in the series. in the manga he talks like this "This one has not found his answer"  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games