Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:30 pm
Amanda chuckled "Woow you must of really wanted to get away from this dump didn't you?" she teased getting up. She smiled. "How about...we head into town?"

[[ biggrin its okay]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm
"well... at the moment I did. But then.. I didn't wanna leave you here either." Donny said to her,"but yeah let's go." he agreed to going into town with her. Not knowing what might happen, Donny too straighted his back to an upright position. He couldn't believe he had survived the military to come back to such an amazing person. Amanda was and still is the girl of his dreams.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:31 pm
Amanda giggled and got up. She stood up and streched a little "hmmm does this mean I get to drive?" she smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:17 pm
"oh... hmmm.. I think I'm ready to die... So yeah you can drive." Donny said chuckling as he teased Amanda. He took a moment to feel the small breeze blow through his hair and around his body.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes and got in the truck. She started it up and rolled the windows down. Her phone went off. She looked at the ID and her heart sped. How did he?...get my number???? He was the only person in the world she wanted to forget..why was he calling her????HOw did he get her number. She ignored the the call and shut the phone off,putting it in her purse quickly. [drama time]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:37 pm
Donny followed her back into the truck, but into the passengers seat this time. He buckled in and watched as she looked to her phone but put it away,"Someone you don't like I take it?" he sort of asked but stated at the same time.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:45 pm
Amanda nodded with a soft shrug as she buckled up and pulled out of the drivway "It's..nothing" she mutttered,trying to calm down. Just tell him you idiot she couldn't though...not now. It would ruin it all. "So where too?" she tried to get off the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:59 pm
"ok... if you say so. If you wanna talk about it though you know I'm here for you..." he said letting the subject die for the moment. Donny looked out the passengers side window as they passed by trees and pedestrians on the road. "Well you said into town... so maybe just a walk around the streets? maybe find something there?" he suggested to Amanda.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:51 am
"Okay" she nodded and pulled into the park,parking lot. She sat back for a moment debating. Naw..she couldn't tell him. Not now.. She unbuckled herself "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:07 pm
Donny too unbuckled himself from the seat of her truck. "Yeah, I am." he said simply to her and reached for the door to get out. He paused before opening the door up,"why... are you not?" he asked her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 am
Amanda shook her head to clear it. He wont find me he... "yeah I'm fine.." she gave her best smile.THe the word 'fake' came to mind.She left her phone in the truck and stepped on the side walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:38 am
"ok." Donny said and hopped out of Amanda's truck, shutting the door behind him. He walked around the front of her truck and took her hand with his as he came up next to her. Donny looked down to her, he was surprised at how much she had grown from the last time he saw her. He lowered his head and kissed her cheek.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:13 pm
AMANDA [lol] Smiled and squeezed his hand a little. She leaned into him as he kissed her cheek softly and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:48 pm
[[ AUGH DDX my bad. I feel like a super douche now. oh well.. sorry. I fixed it though. ^^; ]]

Donny brought his head back up and started walking. "You commin' along or do I have to drag my girl with me?" he said jokingly to AMANDA. [ =DD got it right.]  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 pm
[[lol we all make mistakes]]

Amanda giggled "Yeah I'm comming." that was the effect he had on her.She already forget her ex's phone call. SHe smiled and walked with him.Not knowing what to talk about.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games