Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:40 am
Hikaru noticed Rissa and stopped paying attention to the others, she scooted over toward Rissa and whispered "Where did these people come from? i came and they multiplied from 2 to 5"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:34 pm
Puffi sighed, standing up and brushing off her skirt. "Are we leaving yet?"

"...Soon."

"..Kay."

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:27 am
Rissa watched Hikaru creep closer "well i dunno, they just appered out of thin air . . . . like magic's"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:36 am
Puffi smiled. "We came from really, really far away. To show you how remote we were, you guys are the first survivors we've found!" She said happily, suddenly popping up next to Hikaru and Rissa.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:38 am
Hikaru jumped as Puffi appeared next to them, dropping her lighter from suprise. "WHOA" she exlaimed "When did you get there?" She asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 am
Rissa growled and jumped up, she beared her k-9's for a few seconds befor moveing away from the girl and Hikaru again, she moved into the darkness befor watching them all again  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:57 am
Puffi simply smiled brighly and didn't answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am
Hikaru got up and dusted herself off "So uh... how long will you guys be sticking around?" she asked after a minute or two of akward silence.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:50 pm
"Prolly just another day or two, unless Sioko decides to stay longer." Puffi said after thinking for a minute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 pm
"Ah ok, you can stay for as long as you wish, we were just going to start building some more rooms to my place, we can always make more if you change your mind.." She said as she went back to her wheel barrel, picking up her supplies and examining them, than looking at her fort to see where she would add it on first and where they would start first.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:51 pm
Rissa yawned and picked herself off the ground and troted over to hikaru and morphed into a human, hikaru i can turn into any animal to aid you or i can help you as a human, if you would like my help that is . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 pm
"I would love to have your help" Hikaru smiled at Rissa, "First i need to find out what goes where" She said as she scratched her head, thinking hard about what went where and where she would start.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:22 pm
"sweetness, i can be helpful" she said with a slight smile then looked at the parts "ummm what goes where and where goes what, she asked tilting her head, and where do we start?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:59 pm
"I have no answers to any of those questions" Hikaru replied "I was thinking those questions to myself... no answers have come to me yet though"  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:15 am
"hmmmmmm" she sat on the ground again "well how is this going to work out then" she asked hikaru  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games