Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:52 pm

He looked at her face, then moved closer and kissed her hesitantly, still trying to determine if this was she truly wanted.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:57 pm

Periru closed her eyes slowly, just letting herself feel. She wanted to give both a equal chance. Her lips moved against his in such a gentle way, it would almost be view as criminal. She slowly rubbed her thumb against his cheek.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 pm

In a second, his passion exploded into the kiss. He pushed her against a wall, his lips moving against hers passionately.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Periru gasped softly against his lips, feeling the wild, untamed rapture of the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around her waist, kissing back with just as much passion and abandon.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Kyuuketsuki saw Periru and Daemon, and turned away. There was pain, anger, sadness... but his rage conquered. His shape changed in a millisecond, into a beast that would blind anyone that looked at it. It beat its bat wings and flew away. It was all he could do not to implode time itself... that Periru would do such a thing... I'll just go and die. She wouldn't care. She has Daemon. And those two can kill my brother. He smiled slightly. Chronos. Let them kill him. Daemon deserves to die.

The Lord of The Titans sighed wistfully. "You'll live for now, fool. My son wants Daemon to die. Do it quickly."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Periru pulled away from Daemon for a moment, slowly opening her eyes and staring into his own. Her vampiric instincts had calmed, and she let her legs and her arms down from his waist and neck and stared up at him with eyes that seemed to bore into his very soul.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:04 pm

He looked at her, then blinked. "s**t! That idiot!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Ry's eyes widened a bit, as she quickly looked around. "Is Kyuuketsuki alright?! He's not hurt, is he?" She suddenly was looking around frantically, scared for her other companion.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:10 pm

"He saw us. He gave Satan permission to kill me-no, ordered him to kill me-and now he's going to off himself."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:13 pm

Periru's eyes got wider then Daemon had ever seen them. She seemed to have a knack to be able to do that. Without glancing back to Daemon, she went running with her vampiric speed, trying to follow the faint trail of Kyuuketsuki's scent. Her black hair blew behind her in a luxurious wave of black silk, looking more scared and beautiful then ever before.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:16 pm

He caught her. "Don't! He's turned into the Galian. If you look at him now, you'll go blind."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Tears were streaming down her face, shaking her head slowly, side to side, as if this was some kind of nightmare. "...I-I-I can't lose him too..." She sniffled, clutching onto his arms in fear. "...H-H-He's the only family I have left."

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Daemon saw his mother appearing in front of her. Angrily, she stalked straight to Ry and backhanded her. Then she turned to Daemon. "YOU IDIOT! EITHER OF YOU COULD'VE SENSED IT! NOW ZACH'S GOING TO DIE!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:36 pm

"....Not if I can help it," Ry whispered. She turned, her eyes completely black as she looked at both daemon and Aphrodites. "I WON'T LET ZACH DIE, GOD DAMMIT!" It was a promise. She turned and before she could take a step, suddenly seemed to disappear. Falling through a thread in space, Ry landed smack dab on top of a building miles away from Daemon and Aphrodites. "Oooww.." She rubbed her sore behind.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:39 pm

His claws tore the fifth one to pieces; the fifth one that dared attack him.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games