Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Freshened (A PotC RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:11 pm
They were in his room. The light was dingy and the smell of rum filled the air. The door was locked, as promised, and the ship creaked as the ocean rocked it from side to side.

"As ye can see, this is me bed. That is me floor. That's me ceiling. Them's are me walls. Any questions, bonny lass?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm
Ry saw all the commotion and slowly walked over to Sai now, her eyes slightly softened. "Are you...ok, Sai? I mean, was that really necessary?" She tilted her head to him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:26 pm
She wispered softly in his ear, "OOoo!.. Tell me more about the bed, Jackie." She pulled him to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:30 pm
He sat down on it, smiling drunkenly up at her. "It's very comfy. Did you wanna try it?" He patted the bed suggestively.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:37 pm
...i guess not...but i hate people who think there better then everyone...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:41 pm
She sat by him, considering how drunk she was, it wasn't a surprise when she threw herself at him, kissing passionatly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:08 pm
He returned this kiss, his hands already at work removing her garments...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:41 pm
jacks dad looked the mutt over..

"ahh, fer a minute there i thought my boy jackie had some excitment on his boat....sorry for him he's got a' bunch of young un's! unappreciative slim if you ask me....don't appreciate anything me and my cousins did in writing the code they so enjoy or that fact i was there to help take calipso captive..."

he sits back down unshuttered and throughs the big code book onto the table and begins to tell the lad a few things about pirating...

"ya know if all ya scoundrels would get yer arses up you could get some real earnings of plunder, but i'm afraid ol' jackie boy of mine doesn't stop boozin' and chasin' women enough to do so....you might want to keep me as a ally lad i might just watch your back when ya aint lookin' especially when the fightin' get's tough and most guys that think they're pirates run like deck rats...yup i'll consider your strength and anger a good thing and worthy of at least that.'
once again he drank and sang to the guitar he sung, enjoying the strange noises in jacks cabin.  

siouxsie nitemair

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:47 pm
*a knife clips a small clump of hair off of the mans head* ...if jack trust the men on this ship i trust them just as much if not more...and i dont owe them anything...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:49 pm
(You sly bugger, you! That's my Momma!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm
She giggled and continued...

(now, sorry liebling. but Zatchin was using jack.)

She hit him over the head with a bottle of rum, and, as soon as he was out, she opened all the windows, and put his hand down his pants. making a smile on his face. she laughed, still drunk, but not drunk enough to do what he honestly wanted. And walked out, leaving the door open so all could see just exactly what kind of satisfaction Captain Jack Sparrow gets. From himself!

(*kisses* Love ya, but I had to do it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 pm
((ROFL AMU!! YOU ARE MY IDOL!!))

Ry looked at Sai now, grasping his hand between her two smaller ones. She tugged on him slightly. "C'mon Sai...leave him alone..." She tried tugging him up the the bow.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

siouxsie nitemair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 am
(shh,mobi it's fine. if it gets crazy with him then you can say things)

jacks dad picked up the knife, inspected it and noticed it wasn't half bad, and then slid it into his musty trouser
he laughed loudly..

"hahaha....how far will that one go in a strong battle, i'll be keeping me this here knife as sort a' a....boat warmin' gift....yeah, that's it. well thankyou little fella' you warm my heart..."

he touched the side of his hair and the feather real close to it that dangled loosly from his hat and realized that it was the feather that was cut and not his hair. he began to yell obviously snookered but not the least bit tipsy..
"JACK..JACK...WHERE ARE YOU MY BOY!?"
he made his way to jacks cabin only to see that jack was laying rather odd on the bed with his hand somewhere funny..he laughed
"JACK LOOK AT YA..THAT WENCH TOOK YOU FOR A RIDE IN A LONELY DINGY THERE, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU AND THE OPEN WAVES HERE..HAHAHAHA!"
he took his foot and half shoved and half tapped jack until he fell over some, still not waking and yet moved a little....then he took his rum and poured it on jacks head.

"WAKEY, WAKEY JACK...RISE AND SHINE YOU BLOODY WHORMONGER....HAHAHA! SHOULD I GET MOMMY TO GIVE YOU A KISS?"
he took the shrunken head and dangled it over jacks face close enough to barely touch and tickle him. then he stopped and walked away laughing at the sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:49 am
*follows ry* what now...?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 am
(Jack would say you people aren't right in the head.)

He rolled over, taking his hand out of his pants to scratch himself, and continued laying on the floor, switching from unconsciousness to drunken stupor quite quickly. Ah, the curative properties of rum...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff