Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 am
"Lizzy...please...dont do this...we were just gonna start a family....." Nick sighed. "Please...Lizzy.....she'll have you beat up...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 am
Lizzy took his hand and smiled as best as she could. "I don't want my children to have to through with this. I want a happy family. Where their grandparents will spoil them by buying everything for them. I want my children to be happy when they see their grandparents...........not scared."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 am
"But Lizzy......." Nick sighed. He grabbed her and kissed her. "Please.......dont..." Nick sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:28 am
Lizzy placed a hand on his cheek. "It's too late now. Your mother is on her way. And if I'm to have children, I want her to love them as I love you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:29 am
"But Lizzy........" Nick sighed. A sharp knock interrupted him. His mother came in. He looked at Lizy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:36 am
Lizzy looked at his mother and then back at Nick. "I love you." She whispered and kissed him quickly. She stood and walked in front of his mother. "I love your son. But no matter what I do, you will never be happy with me. So I'm turning myself in. Willingly. Do whatever you want to me. Torture me or kill me. It's up to you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:45 am
"...Listen to me. I know you and my son already shared passion. If you are to produce agrandson or daughter, I will not kill you. I wont leae a child without a mother. But I still do not aproove." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 am
"Then tell me who how to get you to approve of me. I don't want us to fight constantly. I don't want my children to see us like this." Lizzy remembered her mother and grandmother never getting along. Growing up she had wished that they would be happy with one another. "I'll do anything."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:54 am
Nick's mom thought of something impossible to do. She smiled angrily. "Ill accept you once you have eight kids....at once." she smiled.

Nick's eye twicthed a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:57 am
Lizzy smiled. "Alright. I'll let you know when our children arrive." She folded her arms. "Can I get you some tea, in the meantime?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 am
"Yes you may." she said angril;y. Nick went after Lizzy. "Are you nuts? eight kids at once! Thats barely possible!" he said shocked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:07 am
Lizzy began to walk into the kitchen. "It has to be done if she's going to accept me. I'll go to the doctor. He'll give me a drug that has a high risk of multiple births. We'll keep trying until I have those eight children." She began to make some tea and she sat the pot on the stove, heating up the water. Lizzy turned around and smiled at him. "We're going to have a big family." She laughed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 am
"Lizzy, thats dangerous....do you know how long it taks to give birth to eight kids at once?" Nick sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:12 am
Lizzy shrugged. "I'll have a C-section. No one can give birth to that many kids. You HAVE to have a C-section. I'll be fine. Plus I got a good feeling about it."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:16 am
"Just prmoise me you'll get your body back....." Nick smiled, kissing her before walking out.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games