Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:55 pm
::kino runs into his advanced medicine class::
Teacher!...where..
::kino puts his head down::
I missed him...dangit...
::kino walks out to the court yard and takes flight towards the backyard::
...I'll test my healing...
::kino spies minjonet painting::
...she...paints?....
::kino lands on the roof outside the courtyard quietly and watches her paint::
. . .
::kino takes off and flies to the backyard preparing his spell::
I..can't concentrate...I need to..focus...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:04 pm
User Image
::My classes today were very boring, I decided i was going to draw. I decide it would be best if i drew in the nearby forest, where i could enjoy the sounds of birds and the beautiful air.
I realized i have to get my paint and book so i walked to my dorm, and grabbed my things. Pencil, Notebook, Paint, and my trusty eraser.
On the way out i noticed that mysterious kid kino, sitting amongst the roof, staring at the small girl. It would be hilarious to scare his underpants off, but i let him be and continued my way to the forest.
I walked to the forest, the smell of pine in the air. I kicked a pinecone across the ground and it hit a large rock, a perfect place for drawing.
I sat down and began drawing the nearby mountains and trees::
Very very peaceful.
::I sat down and enjoyed myself and continued to draw the scenery. I had classes in 2 hours so i was set. Luckily i ate before I came so i would get hungry::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:09 pm
Leaning back, she examines her work. She loved painting best, though she was talented with other mediums, she felt paint was the most expressionate in color and movement. Standing, she began to return all the lids to her jars of paint. Her stomach was quite empty, but she ignored it, she had become quite used to hunger pains. Delicately lifting her canvas from the easel, she set it upright, leaning it against the bench she was sitting on and folded up her easel.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:20 pm
User Image
::I finished the work, and turned out perfectly. I returned to my dorm, and hung up my painting and mezmorized its glory. I had another 30 minutes left until my next class P.E. i got my tennis shoes on and headed over to the track, feeling like a jog before class started. I showed up and saw a few people had already decided to do the same thing i did, so i ran with them introducing our selves as we ran::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Frowning slightly, Minjonet wondered how she would get everything back to her room. The painting was still wet. Why did she choose to bring her oil paints instead of acrylic? She had not been thinking as clearly for the past few days. Sighing softly, she decided she must leave the canvas there and return all her tools to her room and then come back for it. People would surely be less likely to take a painting than her supplies. Shrugging slightly, she lifted everything and headed back to the girl's dormitory.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:38 pm
::kino takes his blade and slashes at the tree::
Work!
::kino turns his other hand and lets out a jet of ice freezing the mark in the tree::
..heh...freezer burn...
::kino laughs and falls back scratching his arm on the ice left over on his hand::
...haaaaa....I almost forgot about that...
::kino takes his hand and starts to heal it with a soft glow::
..mmmm...much better...
::kino stands up and starts to mass his energy in his hands::
maybe...I've never tried before...
::kino runs up to the tree and smashes his palm into it releasing his energy, kino screams in pain as his hand becomes frozen too the tree::
DANGIT!!!
::kino rips his hand out of the ice and immediately begins to heal it::
please...please...don't let anyone hear me...  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Nearly dropping the contents she was carrying at the sudden noise, Minjonet stops in her tracks. It sounded as though someone was either very upset or hurt. She paused, wondering if she should go to find the person to see if they needed assistance. Turning slightly, she stopped herself. Perhaps two students were dueling, she certainly didn't want to get in the middle of that. But still..someone could be hurt. She took a few steps back to where she had first come, waiting to see if she could hear anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:06 pm
::kino drops his book and takes flight towards the boys dorm::
damn! I should of thought that through
::kino flies over the school leaving a trail of blood droplets back to the dorm::
come on..come on...
::kino tumbles through the window and starts to pull out the bandages he brought to school::
Only if I could stop bleeding with magic...
::kino screams again as he starts to apply pressure to his badly hurt hand::
...dad..
::kino puts his head on the bed to muffle the screams as he continues to work on his own hand::  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:28 pm
Walking closer to the sound she heard earlier, Minjonet stops dead in her tracks, staring down at a spot of blood on the ground before her. In hearing another scream, she clutched all her supplies and ran towards the sound, noticing more and more blood on her way. Running into the building that held all the dormitories she looked around frantically. Someone was terribly injured. Standing still, she concentrated. Opening her eyes after a moment, she turned left, opposite of the girl's dormitories and ran down a corridor, into the boys common room. Taking a deep breath, she followed her instinct, leading her down a hall, coming upon a door. Lowering her items to the floor, she leaned forward giving it a gentle knock.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:00 pm
::kino screams and begins finishing his bandages::
...who...who's knocking at this time....when......no...
::kino wraps up his hand and grabs a new sweater and puts it on::
come...come in...I'm sorry....please...come in....
::kino tries to pull out the feathers in his wing that are spotted with blood::
...Ahh....erg...
::kino begins the healing process hopefully::
::kino thinks -I didn't have time for healing before, I'll finish it this time::
::kino clenches his teeth together::
no one said it wouldn't be painful...  

Dameon the -V-

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:01 pm
User Image
::Hears a sudden scream on the way back for P.E.::
Ive heard that voice before... KINO!
::I ran as fast as i could, though i checked out two hot girls on the way *lol*
I Saw a trail of blood and new something was wrong.
I grew my wings out and flew toward the rucus.
It came from a dormatory window::
Kino...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:10 pm
Opening the door slightly, Minjonet peers in, not sure what she was going to find. "I'm sorry to bother you..." staring straight ahead, she trails off. "Kino" she murmured, entering the room, kneeling down beside him. Lightly touching her hand to his wing. "What's happened?"

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:12 pm
User Image

*neko's head suddenly jerks up*
::Blood! I smell blood! Someone's hurt!::
*follows the scent*
::It's..Kino!? Kino what happened?::
--
ill be gone for the wkend...:[

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm
::kino puts his head down on the bed and screams::
I...I tried to...I tried to put magic into a punch...or...a palm thrust....but...it didn't...work...obviously...
::kino clenches his teeth and straightens his wings::
....Rrrr....RRRr....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...
::kino could feel the flesh regenerating in his hand::
I...I have some mastery of...ice...so...I tried to...freeze something with...a palm..burst...my...hand...my hand was caught in the blast....it...
::kino watches as his bandages are burnt by the regenerating skin::
it....it hurts...when you...heal...you...feel all the pain....over again...and...while...your healed...too...
::kino puts his head back on the bed and screams::  

Dameon the -V-

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:28 pm
User Image
::Flies through window and wings grow back in::
Woah your messed up. What the crud were you thinking?
::I looked toward his hand, which was bleeding very badly::
Would you need some help healing? I can help till 6 then i have classes.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff