Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxraychul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:12 pm
history: about 160 years ago rae's
father murdered her mother, lili,
and sister, cameron (eighteen), in their village
on the coldest night of the winter.
the village was in the darkest part
of the woods off the path to the
towns market place.
before her father got to her she
ran away and hid in the forrest till
morning.
but if only she knew what the woods
held within its shadows.
by morning she found herself in a tree
with blood running down her neck and
on her hands.
for her...it was too late.

name: rae
race: to her she has become a monster of the nights who feed on demons but from the outlook of her history she is and always will be a vampire.
Height: 5'7
Occupation: she spends her days researching vampires, demons and such but at night she searches for demons and someone who is just like her.
weapons: she has no weapons except herself. when she was 15 she stumbled into a forrest and found another vampire who taught her how to defend for herself and showed her the weak and strong ablilities
Powers: can create fire.
apperence:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:07 pm
name:Adam
height: 5"8
weapon: blooded sword
species:vampire
appearance:User Image
about:Is interetsed in certain things.. hates certain things. Was betrayed by a certain person.
history: killed parents in search of something. Is only loved by little sister.  

balmung_death touch

Half-Auphe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:13 pm
Name: Ailene Rurouni
weapon: Katana
bio: Not very old, during her time as a human, she fought in the bakumatsu as a hitokiri, a man-slayer. As an act of revenge, those who fought against her payed a vampire to kill her. He changed her into a vampire instead. she was not happy, having meant to give up killing after the war. she killed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm
name: haruhi (also goes by haru)
appearence: light pink hair/ears and tail. grey eyes. soft, skin and rosy cheeks. (see signature)
race: neko girl.
actions: she is a somewhat shy, quiet girl who tries to bekind to everyone...
about: raised by her mother kagura, haruhi was taught to stay away from vampires. noah was born special, out of love... he was born cursed by the wolfs spirit... and shortly after his first birthday, kagura bit him, making him into a vampire wolf demon... (with exception to her mother and her half brother noah.) but she longed for a better life. she wanted to fit in with her mom and brother, but her being the only neko girl in the family, and her father gone, she had no chance of happiness. she was overprotected by her mother and her brother noah. she looked up to him for being so strong and brave. she wanted to be like him. she didnt want to live a neko's life...
she sought out to find more...
that is when she stumbled across a large, beautiful castle... a castle that could help her get her wish.
biggest fear: rejection
biggest wish: to belong
her secret dream: to be bitten and seduced in a beautiful way by a gorgeous vampire

neko-jordy

SibelSybariticStoryteller

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:37 am
I am Annabell
I am a pure blood of my race and I come from a villiage on the border of an evil wood. I am hunted by a Demon by the name of Caperethus my weapons are arrows and my voice.

Hair of blood and eyes of ash, wings of shadow and skin of bone, lips of rose petals silky and soft and voice of pure magic. I am the last of my race.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:41 pm
Name:Michael,everyone calls me Mike
Weapons:Black long claws
Hieght:5'7
Wieght:135
Life style: Darker look out on life
Fighting style:I use Tae Kwon Doe of course
About me:I play guitar and play gaia anything else is personal and wouldnt tell you unless i knew you of course  

Death By Liquid Fire

Chocolate Lion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:16 am
Name:Vlad
Weapons:A special sword used to eat souls
Height:176cm
Wieght:56kg
Life style: Kill everybody who get in my way
Fighting style:Strong Fist-Kun fu
About me:I will get my full powers when i'm 16
Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:17 pm
name- Renki Tokimo
age- 23
blood type- O-
Renki was adopted by human parents they didn't know she was a vampire. They were the type of people who are strongly against vampires. Renki never knew her real parents. She didn't know what she was but she always knew she was different from the other children. One day when she was 8 years old one of her human friends scraped their knee severly and blood was coming out of the wound in a steady flow. She didn't know what was happening but all of a sudden she wanted to lick all the blood away. She suddenly lost all control and went into a rage of blood lust. She licked the blood off but she wanted more. She didn't know what to do so she ran home hoping to figure out whats happening. She got home blood still dripping from her mouth. Her adoptive parents see her and learn what she is. They each grab a knife to ward her away. Renki panicked and is suddenly bless by the goddess Nyx with extreme speed and the last thing she remember is running towards her parents. When she wakes up she finds herself on the living room floor. She stands up and turns around and sees her parents lying on the floor lifeless. Their bodies contorted as if they died in pain. Then she remembers what happened....she kill them. The people that raised her from the age of 2. She ran with tears streaming down her face and their blood on her hands and lips. She just kept running, and from then on she decided she was alone. She avoids everyone except to feed. She seems to be unfeeling except while dreaming you can tell she must have had a terrible past. For while asleep she cries and scream for those she has killed.  

XxMorbidxMaidenxX

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:33 pm
Name:Gabriella
Race:Vampire
Blood Type:Unknown
Weapons:none
Powers:To make any mortal man fall in love with her
Motto:Appearences can be misleading
Gabriella was a vampire as long as she could remember.Nobody knows if she was turned or if she was born a vampire.She has a red tailed hawk that is her messenger and protector.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:04 pm
Name: Selindrile
Race: Vampire
Blood Type: A+
Powers: None
Weapons: A whip, and a small dagger.
Selindrile had always been rejected because of what she was. She was calm about it, though, and never let it bother her. She never had any friends, and is glad that she didn't. She'd always had a fascination for human carvings.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mein Herz des Goldes

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

TomVanRoy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:57 am
Name: Naga Sadow
Bloodline: Malkavian (but not insane)
Weapons: Kodachi (right hand), Gun (left hand)
Disciplines:
* Auspex - Extra sensory perception
* Dementation - Plague insanity on victims
* Obfuscate - The ability to vanish
* Dominate - Control one's mind with your own

Blood type: G+
Position in clan: Stalker (Stays in shadows, looking for information about missions)
Greatest fear: Beling kicked out of the clan after 236 years of loyal service.
Background: Being a vampire for as long as he can remember, Naga has served the Malkavian clan for ages. He has proven his loyalty time and time again, giving him much information about all vampires.
Apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:23 pm
Name: Tsuka
Race: Half Vampire
Weapons: Sword/Knife
About me: Quiet, serious, mysterious, and shy.

Appearance/Picture : In sig  

Jesus Rape

i H e r z z

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:41 am
User Image
[[ Kadaj from Final Fantasy: Advent Children ]]

General
Name: Kaleo Blood
Siblings: In order of age - Erebus (twin, Erebus is two minutes older); Zayde; Coska; Azareth; Trista; Laelia; Nala
Parents: Artemis and Juliette Blood

Appearance
Hair: Kaleo has inherited his father's silver hair, however his falls to only his shoulders. His hair is parted so that it covers his right eye (though if you are looking at him, it is considered his left). He keeps his hair this length for no reason whatsoever.
Eyes: Kaleo has a mixture of his parents' eyes: blue/green eyes. They are mostly green, with large flecks of blue surrounding the pupil. He shares the color with his brother Erebus, though only one of his eyes is visible.
Body: Kaleo has never been the muscular type; instead he is fairly thin, average height. Nothing specially, really. However, due to his blessed powers he achieves super-human strength without having to look like it.
Clothing: Kaleo is usually seen in a slimming, black jacket. His t-shirt, or shirt, will most likely be red--it's his favorite color. Completed with black pants, Kaleo's basic outfit suits him well.
Other: Kaleo is about a foot shorter than his twin and he is average height. What does that tell you about Erebus?

Personality
Strangers: Kaleo has always had a bad temper. To strangers he's the mysterious guy in the dark alley, the type you really don't want to mess with because of how creepily he acts and looks. However, once you mess with him or get on his bad side, you will generally see the pissed off side of him. He's angered quite easily, so I'd watch your step.
Friends: Kaleo will tease you, though he still acts in that vaguely creepy manner. He will snap a lot, and true, his temper is still as bad as it was before you met him. Still slightly mysterious, not much has changed...except for the fact that he will protect you with his life.
Family: Kaleo loves his family to death. He may not show it at times, but he enjoys it greatly when Azareth or Zayde comes to visit (even though Azareth greatly annoys him). He's still the same, moody guy...but with a touch of kindness in his voice when he speaks. He feels closest to his twin Erebus, with whom he could not live without.
Other: Hara seems to have a softening effect on Kaleo when she's around. He's generally in a good mood, will not snap (hopefully), and looks out for her.
Likes: Red, blood, night, air, flying, driving, swords, fighting, Erebus, Hara
Dislikes: Orange, water, walking, guns, Azareth, boredom, teasing (in his spite), being teased about his height, cooking, his dark form

History Kaleo was born to Artemis and Juliette Blood. However, also born on that day was his twin, Erebus. Erebus grew to be taller, and he purposely grew out his hair, but they share a bond that couldn't make them closer.

When Kaleo was 19, he fell in love for the first (and possibly last) time of his life. The girl was Marie; she had an air about her that made life wonderful to Kaleo. At the next ball, he told himself, he would propose. However, when the time came, something happened to Erebus. He transformed into his dark form--a subsection of the 'creature' form in vampires; instead of your skin turning white, it turns gray, and you lose all control of your sanity. He accidentally killed Marie. Kaleo was sent into depression.

In his 320s, Kaleo was captured by Vampire hunters. Fenrir Greyback, the former leader of the Werewolves (he had been overthrown by Vincent deLune), had payed a considerable amount to get the teen captured. Why? Kaleo stole Marie from Fenrir. Pretty stupid, right? Fenrir had also captured a selection of random Vampires, most of whom were tortured to death. However, one survived: Saviel Dretek.

Erebus soon came to rescue Kaleo, and insisted on taking Saviel with him as well. As they grew tired, miles away from the jail and trudging through snow, they spotted Lesius, Nikolas, and Azareth. Lesius and Nikolas, who didn't know Kaleo or Erebus, rushed to help Saviel. Of course, Azareth knew his brothers, so he hurried to help them. Once the confusion of this action melted, Lesius, Nikolas, and Saviel became acquainted with Azareth's brothers.

[[ *cough* I tend to write a lot. >.> ]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 pm
name:Luna
sex:female
race:goddess,vampire
weapon:many daggers,sword 70'inch blade(known as StellaLuna),powers,minipulates mens mind with seduction whitch is fun way to kill a guy might I add,any way I shall not tell you any more things of my powers or wepons I like to keep my attacks suprising^_^.
hobbies:assasination
Pets:tiger and wolf execpt 8 times bigger than normal.Tiger biggrin usk wolf biggrin awn
History:luna was young merely 6 was curious,brave,and reckless so there was a house in the middle of the woods she was dared to enter the supposedly haunted home so she did at exactly midnight her and her 9 other best friends came to the house they waited outside she opened the door walked down the hall and next thing she knew she woke up in a coffin as a half vampire along with her 9 other blood sisters she became her mothers slave still visting her human family as if she was normal during the day ,but at night she used her beauty and body(she could shape shift into a 18 year old) to bring mother a young man every night for her feed.One night luna was seducing a man for her mother little did she know that man was a vampire he bit her causing her to become a full vampire.On her 7 birthday her goddess blood came in at full force she became the goddess of the moon after 100 years she became a leader and protector of her other sisters (also goddess).

User Image

BaylieJae OpenEyes

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:55 am
Name: Raze
Weapon: Jr.- My Sword. That is all i need
Parents- Drake and Daisy
Vampire that made me: Markis

History: I was born in 1750 to Drake and Daisy Drager my mother and father. My father had been a vampire for years before I was born and my mother despised him for it, but that is not where I got my dark gift from. My mother killed my beloved father when I was only 3 weeks old because she was scared i would turn out like him. I grew up with my mother untill I was 16 that is when I got my gift a vampire by the name of Markis. Markis was watching me all night and then he finally made him move he grabed me off of my bed and bit down on my neck turning me into a vampire. When I had finaly gotten control of my powers weeks later I killed my mom for she had killed my dad and bragged about it. I spent manny night wandering trying to find peace when I met my companion Amber. Of course she was not my companion at that time it took her a while to fall under my spell for I still didnt have full control of my powers. I have lived my life with Amber in our house in Paris, France an old house that Marues built long ago.

Appearance:
User Image

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas