Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:13 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated
stressed Ok, that's it* busting the door down, he rushes in and sees The Original* Hey, I remember you *he sees what Zimmy's doing, but it's been seen before so it's not surprising*

"Dammit, don't you listen..." She said, changing back, wiping Eric's mess frmo her mouth. Pieces of flesh littered the ground about her. "I said stay back!"

*The Original looked at Zimmy smiling* Thank you Zimmy my dear. You make my work alot easier at times. And to think I was planning on humoring him, giving him one last mission he wouldn't return from. But he was trash and now he's were trash belongs. *He laughed* Enjoy your meal Zimmy. *All the screens flicker and cut out*

Zimmy grinned wickedly, nodding to the Original. Until, that is, he left. She turne to Hero, horror in her face. "I think I am going to throw up..."

*One of the screens snapped back to life, without a picture but a message.*
Zimmy, Hero, Neoka, Azreal, Mac, and whoever else it may concern,
The new Silent Eric model is now availible. It will arrive in a few hours. It's better in every way, but also harder to make so please try not to break your new toys. At least right away.
Cheers,
Original
i hope the new one will be a bit more violent  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:02 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated
stressed Ok, that's it* busting the door down, he rushes in and sees The Original* Hey, I remember you *he sees what Zimmy's doing, but it's been seen before so it's not surprising*

"Dammit, don't you listen..." She said, changing back, wiping Eric's mess frmo her mouth. Pieces of flesh littered the ground about her. "I said stay back!"

*The Original looked at Zimmy smiling* Thank you Zimmy my dear. You make my work alot easier at times. And to think I was planning on humoring him, giving him one last mission he wouldn't return from. But he was trash and now he's were trash belongs. *He laughed* Enjoy your meal Zimmy. *All the screens flicker and cut out*

Zimmy grinned wickedly, nodding to the Original. Until, that is, he left. She turne to Hero, horror in her face. "I think I am going to throw up..."

*One of the screens snapped back to life, without a picture but a message.*
Zimmy, Hero, Neoka, Azreal, Mac, and whoever else it may concern,
The new Silent Eric model is now availible. It will arrive in a few hours. It's better in every way, but also harder to make so please try not to break your new toys. At least right away.
Cheers,
Original
i hope the new one will be a bit more violent

Zimmy merely looked at Azrael, giving him the slightest hint of a playful, if not wicked, grin upon her face.  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:25 am
*Silent Eric number 20 walked through the door smiling, the mail message disappearing when he walked through the door* Hey everyone. I'm here to replace the last clone. But I didn't hear how he died. Where's his body? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:08 pm
silent_eric
*Silent Eric number 20 walked through the door smiling, the mail message disappearing when he walked through the door* Hey everyone. I'm here to replace the last clone. But I didn't hear how he died. Where's his body? ninja

*Sees blood splattered along one of the walls* I know something happened here. Did you guys already bury the body?  

silent_eric

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:22 pm
silent_eric
silent_eric

*Sees blood splattered along one of the walls* I know something happened here. Did you guys already bury the body?

It quite possible that it has been disposed of...so to speak...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:54 pm
Zimmy steps up quite confidently to him, whipping her hair back, "I ate him..."  

ZimmyChild

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:00 pm
ZimmyChild

rofl Yesh, put in a less lightly way, she ate him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:56 am
Maculent_Offering
ZimmyChild

*Backs away from Zimmy, searching his artificial memory* Uhhh..... your Zimmy right? sweatdrop *He looks at your stomach and flinches slightly* So number ten is in there right now?  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:25 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
ZimmyChild

*Backs away from Zimmy, searching his artificial memory* Uhhh..... your Zimmy right? sweatdrop *He looks at your stomach and flinches slightly* So number ten is in there right now?
hey number 20 are you a bit more violent?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:31 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
ZimmyChild

hey number 20 are you a bit more violent?

....... I guess. sweatdrop That's a strange hello. ninja  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:16 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
ZimmyChild

"I doubt it... I digest quickly," she curtsies neatly to him. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:48 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
ZimmyChild

"I doubt it... I digest quickly," she curtsies neatly to him. "Nice to meet you."

*His eyes widen and he mumbles* Yeah, nice to meet you too...... Your um...... not planning on eating me too are you?  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:59 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
ZimmyChild

*His eyes widen and he mumbles* Yeah, nice to meet you too...... Your um...... not planning on eating me too are you?

"Not unless you give me a reason...." she smiled sweetly, "But uh.. no. Eric's death was unfortunate but necesarry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:04 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
ZimmyChild

"Not unless you give me a reason...." she smiled sweetly, "But uh.. no. Eric's death was unfortunate but necesarry..."

....... I understand how it was necesary for the Original and I, but how was it for you? Are you under the Original's orders? Did he tell you to do that?  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:36 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

....... I understand how it was necesary for the Original and I, but how was it for you? Are you under the Original's orders? Did he tell you to do that?

"Not necesarrily... but the Original intrigues me, and Eric... Eric lied to me." She frowned as she said this.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff