Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:17 pm
Raven looked over at Creedner. I had a dream. And as stupid as it sounds, I beleive it. She cast her gaze into the fire and began her tale. In my dream, I had been left alone by someone I was very close to, a male figure, but I couldn't figre out who. My father? My beloved? I lived with him, I knew that, but I couldn't distingush anything else. I was running away from something, something terrible, but again, that was very vague. Had they been killed? Discovered? I didn't know. I was running to a castle, muh like this one, where I knew I would be safe. I must have been sent there, I didn't know how else I would have found the place. I met lots of people there, they all being vampires. But I also met someone very different. She stopped a moment. She looked at Creedner, then back at the fire. A half-blood, a cross-breed. Something to do with wolves. He was different than the others, not just because he was a half-breed, but the way his entire demeanor was. He didn't carry himself like one of the damned. He was still alive, and vibrant. He would be the only one to know, ever. She paused and looked away, into the darker shadows of the library. Quieter than before, she began again. Soon, all of these peices were falling into place. I discovered that the man was my beloved, not my father. And that I was soon on my way to a great castle, here. I never told anyone about my dream, save you, or what happened that night.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:05 pm
Throughout Raven's story, Creedner seemed to become uncomfortable with what was being said. He facial expressions changed extensively. Anger and confusion could be seen in his eyes. Creedner doesn't know what to say. "I am happy you chose me to tell your dream to but what does it have to do with me?"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:09 pm
Raven closed her eyes. She didn't want to say what she knew, but she knew she had to, and she didn't want to see his reaction. I know what you really are, Creedner, and I swear I won't tell. She took a deep breath. You are the half-blood in my dream, she whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:17 pm
Creedner takes a deep breath and stands up. He walks over to the fireplace and places his arm on the mantel. "So you figured out what I am. But your not afriad. Others would be... So now that you found your half-blood, what does that mean?"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:27 pm
No, you're right, I'm not afraid. And honestly, I'm not really sure. I didn't think I'd live this long. I... Raven bit her lower lip. I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have said that. She knew that for him to truely be able to help her, she couldn't tell him. How do you explain what you don't even understand yourself?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:32 pm
Creedner props his head back and then turns his whole body. "What do you mean?!" Creedner walked closer to Raven. "What do you want me to help you with?!"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Raven started to cry again, silently. Do you really want to know? Do you really want to know me? Raven looked deep into Creedner's eyes, her own filled with tears. Do you trust me? she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:10 am
Crawls out of the bookshelf from between two musty old books. She falls to the ground landing in a tuck and roll. Jumping up she dusted herself and glanced around. She'd been lost for 2 days now in this library and has been trying to find other people but with no success. Sighing she continued down a long dark row of books she was pretty sure she'd pass before.  

Bloodlust_Vinny

Creedner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:06 pm
Raven_Spero
Raven started to cry again, silently. Do you really want to know? Do you really want to know me? Raven looked deep into Creedner's eyes, her own filled with tears. Do you trust me? she whispered.

Creedner walks over to a bookshelf and slams his hands down on the shelf. He begins to breathe deeply now. "I don't know what I want at this moment..." He turns to Raven and walks up to her, staring her down. "Trust is something that people have to work for with me. But right know, I guess I have to."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:14 pm
Raven jumped when he had slammed the shelf. She shrank back into her corner of the sofa as he stared at her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, making them red with irritation. She reached into a pocket hidden in her dress and handed Creedner a peice of paper. That's who's after me. You are the only one who can stop them, and I beleive you've encountered them before. That's how I knew it was you, and that you would be here. But my biggest problem is why their after me. That I still l don't know. She got up and walked to the door. If you want to help me, Great, help me stay alive. If not, I'll just let them have me and stop this mental torture. She walked out of the library, not really having any idea where to go.  

Raven_Spero

Bloodlust_Vinny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:55 pm
She cocked her head. She was sure she heard somthing slamming in the distance. But the library was too imense to pinpoint the exact location, and the sound was swallowed up by the darkness. Sighing she continued on her way. Wondering if it'd be better if she'd just stayed in one spot and hoped someone stumbled upon her forgoten corpse sometime in the future. She kept walking down the aisle contemplating her dark fate.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:30 pm
Raven_Spero
Raven jumped when he had slammed the shelf. She shrank back into her corner of the sofa as he stared at her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, making them red with irritation. She reached into a pocket hidden in her dress and handed Creedner a peice of paper. That's who's after me. You are the only one who can stop them, and I beleive you've encountered them before. That's how I knew it was you, and that you would be here. But my biggest problem is why their after me. That I still l don't know. She got up and walked to the door. If you want to help me, Great, help me stay alive. If not, I'll just let them have me and stop this mental torture. She walked out of the library, not really having any idea where to go.

Creedner grabs the paper and stares at it with a confused look on his face. The look suddenly changes to intrigue. What he sees seems to be familiar. "So, am I suppose to be your bodyguard or something?"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 pm
Raven heard his comment, and not turning around, shouted back, That's you're decision. She had decided to start heading to the Garden. She needed to breathe. She knew that if Creedner really wanted to, he'd follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:50 pm
The words of Raven ring in Creedner's ears. It is my decision? I have had this problem before. Do I trust my instincs or what is left of my black heart? Creedner stood for a moment then turned to the door. "I need a drink... But it isn't going to help me. I should follow her to make sure she is ok."  

Creedner

pencil.bockz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:40 am
I walk in softly, thinking to myself, "I love this room best." I pick upa book that is new to me and begin to read, hmm, it's about vampires, awsome!  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games