Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:14 am
"We didn't fight...you havent seen any of my powers, at least none that are amazing" He chuckled and turned to the other person. "I'm not really sure...all sort's I would suppose..." "Why do you want to fight them so badly anyhow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:57 pm
well you looked like you two were fighting, what were you two doing?  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:14 pm
"Well I was going to fight him and end this life long fight that I am in." "But it didnt work out that way..." He sighed. "Sorry to wake you by the way...I wasnt aware that anyone else was even here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:32 pm
wake me? hell no, i was just looking for something to do or kill..and then i heard/saw the two of you so i stopped and watched....but if you want me to leave i will...*transforms into black wolf, sits, and tilts head in a questioning expression*  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
wow those were really week golems i was expecting more of a challenge  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:26 am
"No, I dont want you to leave." "Why would I want that?" He cracked his neck with a quick motion. "A beautiful wolf form by the way" He turned to the other man. "I do not believe we have been properly introduced, I am Crimson" He offered a handshake.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:04 pm
M6dH6tter
"No, I dont want you to leave." "Why would I want that?" He cracked his neck with a quick motion. "A beautiful wolf form by the way" He turned to the other man. "I do not believe we have been properly introduced, I am Crimson" He offered a handshake.

~takes the hand shake~ I am Gengi. It's nice to meet you I Assume.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:54 am
Sighing softly Rebecca made her way up the path adjusting her bag as she walked “ I really must have taken a wrong turn somewhere” She whispered to herself continuing to walk. She paused for a moment wondering if she should turn around and head back the way she came “No Becca that would be a total waste of time” She thought and started walking again. Watching her feet as she walked she lost all sense of time and soon found herself standing in front of a breath taking castle she gasps slightly “This really isn’t where I meant to end up” She said out loud looking up at the castle

IamIsabellaSwan

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:15 pm
Crimson heard someone approaching the castle, he got an evil idea and of course...followed it. He jumped over the gate and used the shadows of the sunless sky to hide his figure, then noiselessly landed behind her. His cloak wrapped itself tightly around him and his eyes grew blood red, an evil dark purple and black aura glowed around him making his spiked hair stand up. He tapped her on the shoulder and in an icy voice spoke. "Lost?" His fangs protruded as he smiled evily at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:25 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson heard someone approaching the castle, he got an evil idea and of course...followed it. He jumped over the gate and used the shadows of the sunless sky to hide his figure, then noiselessly landed behind her. His cloak wrapped itself tightly around him and his eyes grew blood red, an evil dark purple and black aura glowed around him making his spiked hair stand up. He tapped her on the shoulder and in an icy voice spoke. "Lost?" His fangs protruded as he smiled evily at her.

Rebecca turned as he spoke and gasps softly when she saw his fangs but quickly she tightened her grip on her backpack and took a deep breath to calm herself. “Honestly, yes I am. I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere.” She spoke quietly taking a step back from him.  

IamIsabellaSwan

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:15 pm
Crimson laughed and lowered his aura and retracted his teeth. At the same time his cloak unwrapped itself and became free flowing once again. "I'm sorry, I just had to run with scaring a visitor." "Welcome to the Vampire's Castle." He chuckled and ushered her through the gates, towards the other's. "I am Crimson by the way, what is your name?" He had extended his hand warmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:41 pm
Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief and took Crimson’s outstretched hand “Its nice to meet you, my name is Rebecca” she told him as they walked “I’m sorry for stumbling into the castle ground like this” She said blushing and adjusting her backpack on her shoulders  

IamIsabellaSwan

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:46 pm
Crimson returned the handshake and then shrugged. "It is kind of dull here and I am not sure about them..." He motioned toward the other two standing there. "But I like visitors." He smiled. "So where were you trying to go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Rebecca smiled and shrugged “Alright if they get cranky I’ll hide behind you alright?” she said softly and shock her head “Well I’m not really totally sure where I’m heading, I was trying to get to a small town that I was told wasn’t to far from here but I think I believed the wrong persons information.” She told him frowning “I have a bad habit of trusting people I shouldn’t”  

IamIsabellaSwan

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:07 pm
He laughed, "That's fine, hide all you want" As he listened to her he closed his eyes and shook his head. "It's a dangerous thing to trust people so fully in a dangerous time like this." "You are welcome to stay here however"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games