Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:02 pm
"Oh Jiro...you silly. Come here and give Milly a hug." she said chasing after him. Jiro nodded at Allison. Once she got a good look at Allsion, she smiled. "Back off, vampire. You've had my Jiro hostage for a long time. Back off!" she said holding up a cross.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:14 pm
allison laughed and looked at Jiro "You know, I love how some humans beleive stupid superstitions that aren't true." she grinned. Allison then got down into a crouch, ready to pounce on the woman. She sprang, tackled her, and snapped her neck all in an instant, but not drinking her blood. She then looked back up at Jiro, worried he would be scared of her.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:17 pm
"b***h...." Molly heaved a stick through Allison's heart as a dying movement.
Jiro twitched, looking at Allison.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:23 am
Allison stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, gasping. She was also bleeding heavily. Allison then collapsed.

((she's not dead, just passed out.....))  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 am
Jiro was frozen. After the blood started gushing out, he reacted. "Allison! Allison, are you alright!" Jiro said, taking off his shirt. He grabbed the stake and pulled it out gently. He wrapped his shirt tightly around her and picked her up. "Allison.....let me take you to your room...." he said, running up. He wanted to take off her shirt to get a better look at the wound and try to heal it, but didnt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:36 am
Allison moaned in her unconcious state. She was also in pain. When she woke up she saw Jiro loooking extremly worried next to her. She reached for his hand and grabbed it, she then whispered "Don't worry, i'm fine." she then coughed.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:41 am
"Are you sure?" he worried. Jiro felt her hand in his and calmed down a bit. "Allison...please tell me your ok..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:42 am
Allison closed her eyes and nodded "Yes, I am ok." she said trying to smile.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:43 am
"Allison....you didnt haveto kill her....just scare her off...now we have a dead body on our hands...." Jiro said looking at Allison. He squeezed her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:03 am
Allison opened one of her eyes and looked at Jiro. "The body I can deal with. Remember, that I used to eat humans.... I had to take care of their bodies then to. Besides, she seemed like the kind of person that if you let them go, they will come back again with a mob." she said, squeezing his hand. "I'm sorry though love."  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:54 am
Jiro sighed. "Alright." he smiled, looking at her. "you sure you alright?" he said looking at the bloodstains on her dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:53 pm
"Oh, I am ok. Stop worrying." she smiled "But I do have to change my clothes..." she said, looking at her stained dress.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:00 pm
"Right...Ill leave." Jiro said getting up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:03 pm
Once Jiro had closed the door, Allison slowly got up and got dressed. The wound on her chest was huge and nasty looking so instead of putting on a dree, Allison put on a pair of jeams and a baggy shirt. They didn't compliment her body at all, but she felt more comfortable. She then walked over to the couch and called "Ok, i'm done." to jiro  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:09 pm
"Hey....you look great." he smiled. Altough she looked sexier in a dress, he still liked this look on her. "So waht do we do with the body?" he said looking at Allison  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games