Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:39 am
"You little a*****e who thinks he deserves s**t because he's the ******** Hokage's son, I'm going to rip your heart out, feed half of it to Akamaru and the rest to your little sleeping puppy. I'm going to make your dad fight so mad at me he'll downgrade me back to an academy student. You always find someway to mess up my plans, whether its beforehand or in the middle of them." Keiji summoned hundreds of shadow clones within the few seconds it took to say those few threats, he was also able to use the military movement jutsu, a simulated tsukiyomi, and charge a chidori to aim at Hunter. Keiji indeed was mad. "I'm going to ******** kill you, you ignorant b*****d!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he charged towards Hunter like a sub-machine gun bullet.

Jynx counter his brother's chidori with 1 of his own, causing his brother to fall to his feet from exaguistion. "He may be a little b***h at times but he's still my friend Keiji, I can't let you kill him." Jynx then turned around and smiled. "You know your going to die whern he wakes up right." Jynx joked with Hunter. "Seirah, and Tekashi, the only way he'll most likely calm down is if you do something you'd most likely regret in the morning. And Shira, Hunter though, I mean look at him, just look, he doesn't even wear matching socks."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:49 am
((They still have no clue do they eek eek eek ))  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 am
[no no they don't]
"Uh jynx she's not my girlfirend." Hunter turned jynx's head to where he was looking at Seirah " she is jynx, Oh and jynx don't die i want to fight you in the finals."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:59 am
((they really are quite dense aren't they.))

Seirah walked over and slapped Keiji awake. "Don't you DARE lay a hand on my boyfriend or I'll get Akamaru to take something very precious from you. That is if I don't do it first! Got it?"  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 am
Hunter whispered in jynx's ear "remind me not to get her mad." Hunter falls out of the tree he was in and siad " i'm okay i think."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am
Jynx smiled and said "OK." He was indeed going to have a story to tell. "You got him soooooo mad he trie to kill you, wow, I'm not messing with any girls he likes, and by the way, he likes you too." Jynx told his brothers business. "He's liked you forever, but Shina he just now started to like. I know his little 'aura' is mortifying and makes you want to beat the s**t out of him, but he still likes you a teeny bit more than Shina, just didn't want to ruin your friendship, so I suggest you lie to him and say Hunters going out with Tekashi rather than either of you. And if he does find out, I say you move far away to like Kiri or something."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 am
" You are not going to say that to keiji tell him the dam truth."Hunter got up and put his foot out for no reason. Naruto came running at them and ran into hunter foot. Hunter said" dad why are you here again?" Naruto said"I came to see if you were okay i heard keiji yelling i figured you would be dead by now." Hunter said " Dad please go home." "Or better yet I'll help you." Hunter picked up naruto and threw him a mile or two away. Naruto landed in his office.'I'm going to ground him when he gets home."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:53 am
Reiko sighed again "neh..you guys really never change as i thought.."she said quietly "ok..i'll leave you guys for now..i don't want to get caught up in a fight of yours.."she said as she started to walk away  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm
Seirah looked between the semi-consous Keiji, Jynx and Hunter. "Great! This is just perfect!!! I'm stuck in the middle of a love triangle between the son of the Hokage, the woman's man and myself!!!" she growled, clearly pissed. Shoving Keiji back to the ground, Seirah stalked over to Hunter. "Jynx, just tell Keiji I'm taken and that if he kills Hunter, he has to deal with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 pm
"b***h ARE YOU CRAZY, I'M NOTY GETTING KILLED OVER HUNTER, YOU, OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, YOU BETTER TELL HIM YOURSELF, YOU ARE HIS BEST FRIEND, HE TELL YOU EVERYTHING, EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU SINCE HE WAS 7, SO CRAZY b***h BEFORE WE ALL GET OUR THROATS SLIT BY SOME TYPE OF BLADE, YOU TELL HIM YOUR TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jynx yelled at Seirah as if she was his child.  

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:25 pm
Shira shook her head and jumped out of the tree she was in, landing on her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Seirah shrugged and pulled out a water bottle. Dumping the water on Keiji, she said, "If you're fully awake, I've a couple of things to tell you. First off I'm going out with Hunter. That leads to the second thing, kill him and you're a dead man walking." She smiled sweetly. "Got it?" she questioned before walking away, Kumori close at her heals."Now you know why I do my best not to piss her off," commented Tekashi. She helped Keiji to his feet. "Sorry about that but if you liked her for so long, you should have told her. The worst thing that she could have done was tell you she didn't want to be your girlfriend."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:09 pm
Hunter said "I have gotten myself into a very big problem haven't i jynx?" Blaze walked over to hunter and jumpe don his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 pm
"You're not the only one who has to deal with her. I've gotta listen to her grumble and gripe over this for the next five days straight, in case you've forgotten," Tekashi commented. "Uh, normally I wouldn't ask you to do this, but Hunter, could you go try to calm Seirah down please?"  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:20 pm
"Sure just make sure lover boy over there dosen't try anything." Hunter and blaze went after Seirah.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games